• Value of a Conn organ

From transcomovers@gmail.com@21:1/5 to Dwain Lee on Thu Nov 10 17:17:31 2016
    On Saturday, December 2, 2000 at 1:00:00 AM UTC-7, Dwain Lee wrote:
    Rich,

I don't know about Conn organs, but I don't think you're going to like the responses you'll probably get. My mother has what, for its time, was an absolute top-of-the line, state of the art Gulbransen organ of similar vintage sitting in her living room that she'd kill to get $100 for. She'd probably consider $50, just so she didn't have to dust it any more.

Dwain Lee

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From transcomovers@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Thu Nov 10 17:18:59 2016
    i have a conn rhaposody model 625 type 2 sn 115.
    can i sell the tubes

jerry

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From elizabethberndt98@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Sun Oct 23 08:24:00 2016
    I have a Conn Theatree Type 001 Style 001. It works pretty well. Granted some of the functions might be a bit aged, but it still plays like a new organ. It was going to go to my cousin but he never took it. So, going through old items in my mom and
    dad's collection, I am thinking of selling it but I have no idea what it should be worth. Anyone have any idea ? Please write back to me @ berndt.elizabeth@yahoo.com.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From crawtax@gmail.com@21:1/5 to Dwain Lee on Sun Jan 7 13:06:33 2018
    On Saturday, December 2, 2000 at 2:00:00 AM UTC-6, Dwain Lee wrote:
    Rich,

I don't know about Conn organs, but I don't think you're going to like the responses you'll probably get. My mother has what, for its time, was an absolute top-of-the line, state of the art Gulbransen organ of similar vintage sitting in her living room that she'd kill to get $100 for. She'd probably consider $50, just so she didn't have to dust it any more.

Dwain Lee

My husband just disassembled our Conn organ and before he threw it out I noticed what a great desk it would make with a few additions to the top! anyway, our grandchildren are going to be mad because now they can't push the many stops and buttons and
    get the snare drums going to drive the adults crazy in here! Just want to let some of you know that you "imply" your own ideas, but you "infer" ideas from others. Look up the definitions!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From J.B. Wood@21:1/5 to crawtax@gmail.com on Mon Jan 8 06:26:12 2018
    On 01/07/2018 04:06 PM, crawtax@gmail.com wrote:
    On Saturday, December 2, 2000 at 2:00:00 AM UTC-6, Dwain Lee wrote:
    Rich,

I don't know about Conn organs, but I don't think you're going to like the >> responses you'll probably get. My mother has what, for its time, was an
    absolute top-of-the line, state of the art Gulbransen organ of similar
    vintage sitting in her living room that she'd kill to get $100 for. She'd
    probably consider $50, just so she didn't have to dust it any more.

Dwain Lee

My husband just disassembled our Conn organ and before he threw it out I noticed what a great desk it would make with a few additions to the top! anyway, our grandchildren are going to be mad because now they can't push the many stops and buttons and
    get the snare drums going to drive the adults crazy in here! Just want to let some of you know that you "imply" your own ideas, but you "infer" ideas from others. Look up the definitions!

You're responding to an 18 year old post. Sincerely,

--
    J. B. Wood e-mail: arl_123234@hotmail.com

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05