• FAZI, Grandfather of Beijing Yaogun, Releases Debut Album in the West

From sunofmusic@21:1/5 to All on Sun Mar 13 17:42:36 2016
    My name is Kevin Salveson and I run So Cal area label Extablisment Media. We're new but we're going to be big. Scratch that. We're already big, it's just that no one seems to know it yet.

We want you to come along with us for the ride as we blow up. It'll make you look good being early on us, and hey... we already look fine. So win-win!

WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU? We have a large private network of international music business contacts around the world and coverage from your fine organization would find its way to cross-promotion and pollination for all involved including a push to our
    burgeoning network of Asian music fans.

Hell, you're already ahead of us in some ways on that, and we are ahead of you in other ways. Whatta fit!

Anyway, the point is that Extablisment has a lot of great new writing, art, video, and music we're releasing... so get comfortable with us. We have more to come.

'Course, we'd like you to have a listen and give our fledgling label or artists a mention or two if you're inclined.

Take FAZI for example... please! Check out: www.fazimusic.com

FAZI is one of the founding fathers of rock and roll in China in the early post-Mao era.

A bit of background:
    As label founder, I have a DIY ethic.

I spent the 90's in The Undertoad, that seminal noise monster outta Pomona, CA. I then travelled to Beijing in 1995 and started a band with FAZI. We played historic gigs at Yuan Ming Yuan and the disco scene in Beijing.

I just love FAZI's voice. The recordings are mostly pretty lo-fi stuff due to the conditions at the time in Beijing that mostly prohibited rock and roll, but it has a lot of passion.

THE FAZI SONG MOST SUITABLE FOR RADIO AIRPLAY IS THIS REMIX by KAL ON YOUTUBE: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0QcSiWQidwY

Moving along, we also publish!

On our site we have rock criticism and feature the "split" novel for sale called Salvation Road by KAL as well as IE straight edge punk-rock legend Justice League's Jon Roa.

Impressive excerpt here: http://www.extablisment.com/#!salvation-road-white-trash-au-go-go/c1wbk

Bottom line: I really think this kind of music is up your alley... trippy, kinda smart, kinda politically challenging. Or down your sidestreet, or along your river-front. Pick any kind of map metaphor you want, it still works!

I hope you can give it a review, or at least mention that Extablisment Media is up to no good and a force to be reckoned with.

ARTIST BIOS, ART AND ALBUM INFO are all available at www.extablisment.com for your perusal and download. Feel free to contact us and make special requests!

TL;DR I hope you enjoy the music. Much appreciated and thanks for your time.

With eternal gratitude,
    Kevin James Salveson
    President,Extablisment
    www.extablisment.com

extablisment@gmail.com
    818-852-6429
    Los Angeles, CA

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)