• scam artist rip off selling phoney parts and guitars on Ebay

From galaxysaturnturbo@gmail.com@21:1/5 to Geezer on Wed Oct 23 02:03:11 2019
    On Tuesday, January 8, 2008 at 5:39:11 PM UTC-7, Geezer wrote:
    "joe koegel" <guitarabilly@comcast.net> wrote in message news:0as7o39lt1hc0j8u0ej8f2jorbjnt78q4a@4ax.com...
    A buddy of mine forwarded this to me:

This guy is a scam artist rip off selling phoney parts and guitars on
    Ebay. Ebay does ZIP about it so in the interest of self policing I
    offer this info. Watch out for this asshole:

Joseph P. Koegel
    1135 Buckingham Circle
    Franklin TN 37064
    615-364-6670
    (615) 595-8184

guitarabilly@comcast.net

bank
    RN : 06400059
    accnt num 236412458
    bank number 615 7944713
    1004 Murfreesboro Rd
    Franklin TN 37064
    ss num 072 64 1025

Ebay id guitarabilly

Check his auctions, DON'T bid unless you like high priced fakes

Hmmm,
    All kinds of positive feedback (358 to be exact). Two negative this month, four negative in total. No posts from you to usenet groups other than seven complaints in seven newsgroups, all about the same guy.
    My nickel says you left one of them, not "a buddy of mine".

Geezer

=============== LOLS YOU REEEEAALLLY ARE STUPID !!! ===============

Joe Koegel / Kelton Swade........ what a loser. He keeps ranting about religion, creates several accounts on forums pretending to be fans of him and his work. Fake accounts like "DrApologetics" and "Dr. Koelgel" and "Dr Whatever".... You can always
    tell he's posting because he goes ON AND ON AND ON.................

I just found out that Fender took him to court, TWICE, and he lost, and got fined AT LEAST $50000 USD + Legal fees. Hehehe, Im so happy.. that dumba$$ fuq:
    https://www.govinfo.gov/content/pkg/USCOURTS-tnmd-3_13-cv-01075/pdf/USCOURTS-tnmd-3_13-cv-01075-2.pdf

I was the one that had posted about him in the Gretsch Pages website YEARS AGO, but "mysteriously", that page is no longer available on that site. I had bought a neck off of him, and when I removed the paint, ALLPARTS was stamped into the wood.

BUT WAIT! I was able to access an older version thru the Internet Time Machine!

https://web.archive.org/web/20120331125847/http://gretschpages.com/forum/vintage-gretsch-guitars/the-return-of-kelton-swade-aka-joe/9582/page1/

Here's what I had wrote, for prosperity :), typos fixed:

I've dealt with this guy too, sold me a tele neck claiming it to be a real one. I took off the paint on the neck heel to reveal ALLPARTS LICENSE BY FENDER.

I told him back then that all Blackguard Fender necks had a hole underneath the D tuner, but OH NO he said... "Whatever I think I know about Fender necks, I don't."

Joe Koegel aka Kelton Swade, you're a jerk. I've seen your photos on ebay and you look like the dummy you are. BTW kelton is Roy Orbison's middle name, swade is the wrong speeling of suede when Carl perkins wrote blue swade shoes. That's how he came up
    with that name.

PS He also screwed another guy on ebay called AlbertOtis from LA I think, for a 'real' strat neck... another allparts. I emailed the police near his town but never heard back from them.

BTW this guy is always complaining about being sick or in the hospital (what a liar) and never having money to pay you back or anything. Full of excuses, hates Billy Ray Cirus because of his daughter's success, hates Brad Paisley cause he's good, hates
    people of diverse background even... what an a-hole.

Anyways.. my 2 cents.....

TELECASTERTECH

Oh Joe / Kelton Swade, you ret4rd......You're Nothing but a foul-mouthed, vulgar, racist, prejudicial, lying piece of bigot sh1t, so just Shut The Fuq Up and crawl back into the hole you came from. EVERYONE on the Internet knows who and what you are, AND
    ARENT, by now... lols

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)