• Q: "Vagabond" travel guitar experience

From badewo@gmail.com@21:1/5 to OutBoundJM on Fri Jan 4 17:20:24 2019
    On Tuesday, May 2, 1995 at 1:00:00 AM UTC-6, OutBoundJM wrote:
    Dear Craig,

Thanks for your inquiry. The information pack on the OutBound Guitar is
    on its way. If you have any questions, please e-mail me in reply.

Sincerely,

Jerry Moore, Owner
    OutBound Instruments

Wow, I was trying to research my Outbound Travel Guitar and found this post from 1995. I bought my Outbound I think from Jerry Moore in Boulder, Colorado back in 1991 right after I returned from Desert Storm and was getting ready to spend 6 months at a
    temporary duty station at Nellis AFB, so I bought a "temporary" guitar. My Outbound guitar has been a great friend through travels all over the world and many parks and campus across the US. The neck and fingerboard is still outstanding and although I
    had to get it fixed (reset the truss rod) once and have other "favorite" guitars now, I am finding it really hard to retire it and "hang it on the wall" as a keepsake. I hope others were able to find this guitar also; Jerry has been out of business for a
    while now. I love this guitar, warped top and all (would post a picture, but not sure I can on this site). It has seen a lot of great days of playing and has brought me a ton of joy.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Steven Bornfeld@21:1/5 to badewo@gmail.com on Sun Jan 6 11:07:29 2019
    On 1/4/2019 8:20 PM, badewo@gmail.com wrote:
    On Tuesday, May 2, 1995 at 1:00:00 AM UTC-6, OutBoundJM wrote:
    Dear Craig,

Thanks for your inquiry. The information pack on the OutBound Guitar is
    on its way. If you have any questions, please e-mail me in reply.

Sincerely,

Jerry Moore, Owner
    OutBound Instruments

Wow, I was trying to research my Outbound Travel Guitar and found this post from 1995. I bought my Outbound I think from Jerry Moore in Boulder, Colorado back in 1991 right after I returned from Desert Storm and was getting ready to spend 6 months at
    a temporary duty station at Nellis AFB, so I bought a "temporary" guitar. My Outbound guitar has been a great friend through travels all over the world and many parks and campus across the US. The neck and fingerboard is still outstanding and although I
    had to get it fixed (reset the truss rod) once and have other "favorite" guitars now, I am finding it really hard to retire it and "hang it on the wall" as a keepsake. I hope others were able to find this guitar also; Jerry has been out of business for a
    while now. I love this guitar, warped top and all (would post a picture, but not sure I can on this site). It has seen a lot of great days of playing and has brought me a ton of joy.

A lot of folks here have migrated to the rmmga facebook page, though
    some occasionally check in here.
    You can't post photos to newsgroups, but if you've uploaded the photo
    elsewhere you certainly can post a link.

Steve

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)