• Ping Kevin Hall

From philip@philipramerconsulting.com@21:1/5 to Kevin Hall on Mon Sep 24 12:31:12 2018
    On Sunday, March 24, 2013 at 6:50:19 PM UTC-5, Kevin Hall wrote:
    "David Hajicek" <dhajicek67@gmail.com> wrote in message news:bb2895c5-8e9f-4c00-9227-2304f786a50a@googlegroups.com...
    On Friday, March 22, 2013 6:19:58 PM UTC-6, Kevin Hall wrote:
    Hi Dave;

"Ping" yerself. ;-) Same e-dress as always. Have you been getting
    some

back? Haven't heard from you in ages.

We're waiting for the ground to get soft enough to sink a footing for a >> new

sat. dish mast, because the highspeed internet peddlers are telling me >> that

with the new satellite which is now in a slightly higher orbit they
    should

be able to hook us up to real service at long last. That means if all >> goes

well we will be changing the e-dress, but probably not for another month >> or

so. Have to wait for the frost to get out of the ground, and before
    that

happens about two feet of snow needs to clear off.

Just snagged a nice old '63 D-21 this afternoon, so I'm a happy camper. >>
    One of my all-time favourite models, and harder to find than an honest

politician.

All the best

KH

"David Hajicek" <dhajicek67@gmail.com> wrote in message

news:371d62f3-f65d-4c7d-8b34-12cfe8b0161c@googlegroups.com...

I'm thinking you have changed your e-mail account. Please drop me a
    note.

Regards,

Dave

I'll try again. I sent several and didn't get either a reply or bounce. Made me fear for the worst with that flu going around.

Glad to see you are still kicking.

Dave

Hi Dave; Something odd there. I've been here all along and receiving the usual number of emails from all over the planet. Damned confusers really are a screwball method of communication.

Still kicking all right, just a little lower and slower these days.

I hope all is well with you and the family.

KH

Hi Kevin,
    Not sure if you remember me but you dropped in to encourage my guitar building vice some 30 years ago in Red Lake Ontario. The guitars I built with the templates and pointers you gave are still kicking and sounding great. Starting to build again after
    a 8 year break since my last one. The D-18 prewar top bracing pattern makes an amazing guitar to start but 30 year of being played and its amazing. Love to catch up sometime I live in Manitoba now. 204-898-1122 or philip@philipramerconsulting.com
    Thanks.
    Philip Ramer

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)