• Mormons for Phish

From autumnbrookebarker@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Fri Nov 3 01:51:30 2017
    Hey Matthew,

I googled phish and mormon and your post came up. I share your sentiments. I'm LDS and I love Phish, in fact I have often wondered which "tribe" I connect with more. I probably share your values as I do live as a worthy church member(no drinking,
    drugs, sex outside marriage etc.) and I have always felt apart of the phish family which is about the music, love, connection and respect. I do sometimes long to make connections with others that are both LDS and love phish but alas I just haven't found
    too many of us out there. But I live in Utah where most people, LDS or no, haven't heard of Phish.

Anyway I'd be down to connect sometime if you're still around.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From brendonwhiteholland@gmail.com@21:1/5 to autumnbro...@gmail.com on Tue Nov 28 11:48:31 2017
    On Friday, November 3, 2017 at 4:51:32 AM UTC-4, autumnbro...@gmail.com wrote:
    Hey Matthew,

I googled phish and mormon and your post came up. I share your sentiments. I'm LDS and I love Phish, in fact I have often wondered which "tribe" I connect with more. I probably share your values as I do live as a worthy church member(no drinking,
    drugs, sex outside marriage etc.) and I have always felt apart of the phish family which is about the music, love, connection and respect. I do sometimes long to make connections with others that are both LDS and love phish but alas I just haven't found
    too many of us out there. But I live in Utah where most people, LDS or no, haven't heard of Phish.

Anyway I'd be down to connect sometime if you're still around.

Used to be Mormon, not any more though. BYU was what turned me off to the church, after growing up in New England. I did get introduced to Phish by a member of my bishopric in high school though, so I guess I'm grateful for that!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)