• Helping with questions and answers.

From Ike Milligan@21:1/5 to All on Thu May 31 11:50:47 2018
    There are people who read this newsgroup who are happy to answer
    questions, but please give as much information as possible to get the
    best answer to your question. not necessarily your entire autobiography,
    but exactly what you are trying to figure out, and about exactly what.

If you question is about a specific instrument, please post a link to an
    online photo, because this newsgroup does not accept photos in the main
    body.

Some readers of this group are very knowledgeable and have many years experience, and we want to help you, but go into as much relevant detail
    as possible in your question, so we can concisely address your concerns.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From debbieamend958@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Sat Jul 21 22:10:45 2018
    Hi my name is Debbie. I have looked online to find the manufacture of the piano accordion I have and possibly a price range of its value. It has 120 buttons, and 41 keys and is Ivory In color. The folds of the Bellows are a floral print. There are
    two words on the front that are made of mother of pearl inlay is the larger one is: VERONA. The smaller one is: COLISEUM. It says made in Italy in the back. I would appreciate any opinion or advice someone can give me in this matter. I will
    send pictures. Just email me with send accordion pictures And I will send them, unless I can figure out a different way to post them. My email I use a lot is: debbieamend@ymail.com
    Thank you so much.
    Sincerely,
    Debbie Amend

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ike Milligan@21:1/5 to debbieamend958@gmail.com on Mon Jul 23 18:18:52 2018
    On 7/22/2018 1:10 AM, debbieamend958@gmail.com wrote:
    Hi my name is Debbie. I have looked online to find the manufacture of the piano accordion I have and possibly a price range of its value. It has 120 buttons, and 41 keys and is Ivory In color. The folds of the Bellows are a floral print. There
    are two words on the front that are made of mother of pearl inlay is the larger one is: VERONA. The smaller one is: COLISEUM. It says made in Italy in the back. I would appreciate any opinion or advice someone can give me in this matter. I will
    send pictures. Just email me with send accordion pictures And I will send them, unless I can figure out a different way to post them. My email I use a lot is: debbieamend@ymail.com
    Thank you so much.
    Sincerely,
    Debbie Amend

I took a look at the pics and it looks like it was made in Germany
    though it has Made in Italy on it. It looks like a 2/5 reed setup about
    like a 1930's Lyric accordion. Debbie maybe you should post the pics
    somewhere and a link. If the reed plates are zinc it is definitely German.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05