• ORLA KX10 Accordion Keyboard

From Tom Doria@21:1/5 to All on Tue Dec 6 08:20:09 2022
    I have a twelve year old Orla KX10 midi accordion keyboard. It is not an accordion you strap onto your shoulders. It is played horizontally with the base buttons as usual on the left and the keyboard on the right. If I could post a photo of it, I
    would do so but it appears I cannot in this forum.

I lost the chip programming when I tried to stupidly upgrade the BIOS with a file I received on a USB drive from Italy years ago. During the process, everything was lost. I admit it was a stupid thing to do because the keyboard was essentially working
    fine before I tried to upgrade it.

I am left with an instrument that lights up but show nothing on the LED screen and will not play a sound at all. I used the instrument to control my Yamaha Tyros 4 keyboard. Because I play accordion, I need the left hand buttons to control the left
    hand portion of the Tyros 4 keyboard.

I was wondering if anybody knows someone in California or Arizona that could take out the guts of the Orla KX10 and replace them with a new midi system. I don't need the screen or the speakers to work. I just need the left hand buttons to send midi
    signals out to the Tyros 4.

Thanks,

Tom Doria

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)