• My Scandalli Super VI-N version

From richard schiller@21:1/5 to All on Tue May 3 14:48:47 2022
    Hello all, I've just come across the great conversations between Ike Milligan and Ventura regarding history of the great accordions. I'm writing to ask if these gentlemen might have knowledge regarding my Super/N that I believe was made in the early 1960'
    s? The serial # is 397/197. The only thing I can find is that the N series was manufactured in a separate factory from the regular Super VIs. I bought mine on Ebay about 10 years ago and kept it in storage not realizing what a fabulous instrument it is.
    Its beauty is not only the incredible treble sound, but the bass is a full partner and balanced. Better than I think the Gola which I , in trying a mint Gola brought from Germany after WW II. The treble was great, but the bass was disappointing,. My
    Scandalli also has a bass switch that decouples the low reeds and still play the chords. I'm 84 and have searched for decades for an accordion that sounds like I want to to, rich sounding with beautiful bass that anchors the overall sound Without
    amplification!! The only one close was an Arpeggio with Magneterra reeds, wonderful bass sound. I've also read that these accordions might be the best ever produced?? Sure would appreciate your knowledge and so I can know if my Scandalli is indeed
    considered legendary by others, as it is to me. Thank you very much! Richard Schiller

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From gbachich@sbcglobal.net@21:1/5 to richar...@aol.com on Tue May 3 21:14:37 2022
    On Tuesday, May 3, 2022 at 2:48:48 PM UTC-7, richar...@aol.com wrote:
    Hello all, I've just come across the great conversations between Ike Milligan and Ventura regarding history of the great accordions. I'm writing to ask if these gentlemen might have knowledge regarding my Super/N that I believe was made in the early
    1960's? The serial # is 397/197. The only thing I can find is that the N series was manufactured in a separate factory from the regular Super VIs. I bought mine on Ebay about 10 years ago and kept it in storage not realizing what a fabulous instrument it
    is. Its beauty is not only the incredible treble sound, but the bass is a full partner and balanced. Better than I think the Gola which I , in trying a mint Gola brought from Germany after WW II. The treble was great, but the bass was disappointing,. My
    Scandalli also has a bass switch that decouples the low reeds and still play the chords. I'm 84 and have searched for decades for an accordion that sounds like I want to to, rich sounding with beautiful bass that anchors the overall sound Without
    amplification!! The only one close was an Arpeggio with Magneterra reeds, wonderful bass sound. I've also read that these accordions might be the best ever produced?? Sure would appreciate your knowledge and so I can know if my Scandalli is indeed
    considered legendary by others, as it is to me. Thank you very much! Richard Schiller

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Frik Frik@21:1/5 to richar...@aol.com on Fri Jan 13 06:23:27 2023
    On Tuesday, May 3, 2022 at 5:48:48 PM UTC-4, richar...@aol.com wrote:
    Hello all, I've just come across the great conversations between Ike Milligan and Ventura regarding history of the great accordions. I'm writing to ask if these gentlemen might have knowledge regarding my Super/N that I believe was made in the early
    1960's? The serial # is 397/197. The only thing I can find is that the N series was manufactured in a separate factory from the regular Super VIs. I bought mine on Ebay about 10 years ago and kept it in storage not realizing what a fabulous instrument it
    is. Its beauty is not only the incredible treble sound, but the bass is a full partner and balanced. Better than I think the Gola which I , in trying a mint Gola brought from Germany after WW II. The treble was great, but the bass was disappointing,. My

Hi
    i am interested in your Scandalli Super VI if it is for sale?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05