• Limex Midi Controller - help

From roderick.johnston@btinternet.com@21:1/5 to All on Thu Sep 26 06:17:54 2019
    I have used Limex midi systems for at least 8 or 9 years and generally very happy with it especially the sounds which are top quality. My current set up uses a MPR4 system which outputs to a outboard Limex sound box which has been specially programmed
    with a number of sets (scenes). To change sets I press a micro switch (select switch) on the accordion and a key on the treble side to select the appropriate set.

I am considering buying a new accordion which has a midi’d bass and would like to be able to use the Limex sound box with this accordion. I have tried with the new accordion and the midi works fine but there is no way to change the sets.

My question is, does anyone know of, or can suggest, a way in which I can use an external controller/ switch setup or even software that would allow me to change the sets in a live performance. As I only use around 4-5 pre made sets I have no need of
    anything more complicated. I don’t want to change patches etc as I am happy with my sets. Any ideas would be appreciated.

Roddy (Scotland)

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)