• Re: I am a long-term friend of Elaine

From iamjinnwoo@21:1/5 to All on Thu Dec 9 02:03:50 2021
    Hi Wolf, are you still looking for Elaine? Can you give me your email address please?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Martin Lobstedt@21:1/5 to iamjinnwoo on Sun Jan 16 01:38:15 2022
    iamjinnwoo schrieb am Donnerstag, 9. Dezember 2021 um 11:03:51 UTC+1:
    Hi Wolf, are you still looking for Elaine? Can you give me your email address please?
    Hi Wolf,
    Hi iamjinnwoo,

my name is Martin (elaine referred to me as "Lobby"). i am a friend of elaines from Freiburg and got to know her in 2006 or 2007 when she started to visit the pool i was working at as a swim-coach. We became friends and met on a regular base even at the
    time when i moved to frankfurt. The last time i heard from her was November 30th 2021 when she at that time her beeing at the UK asked for help by sending me an email. Unfortunately it took a few days before i read the mail. I tried to contact her.
    Untill this day she hasn´t responded yet. That´s why today i started to google her to find out where she is or what happened. If you had some information i´d appreciate if you shared it with me.
    Thank´s in advance

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Charles Lind@21:1/5 to Martin Lobstedt on Mon Feb 21 14:40:48 2022
    On Sunday, January 16, 2022 at 9:38:16 AM UTC, Martin Lobstedt wrote:
    Hi Wolf,
    Hi iamjinnwoo,

my name is Martin (elaine referred to me as "Lobby"). i am a friend of elaines from Freiburg and got to know her in 2006 or 2007 when she started to visit the pool i was working at as a swim-coach. We became friends and met on a regular base even at
    the time when i moved to frankfurt. The last time i heard from her was November 30th 2021 when she at that time her beeing at the UK asked for help by sending me an email. Unfortunately it took a few days before i read the mail. I tried to contact her.
    Untill this day she hasn´t responded yet. That´s why today i started to google her to find out where she is or what happened. If you had some information i´d appreciate if you shared it with me.
    Thank´s in advance
    Hi Wolf,
    My name is Charles and I knew Elaine about 15-16 yrs. ago, when she was living here in Hove, on the southeast coast of England. Last Thursday, I received a phone call from a nurse working in a local care home in Hove (the Lindridge Care Home) to say that
    Elaine was in the home and would very much like to see me again. I visited her today, in the care home, and she is sadly gravely ill. Disconcertingly, she has lost much of her memory. She has no recollection of how she got back into this country. She
    believes that she was last staying in Freiburg but cannot actually be sure. She did however mention that she had made friends with a really good swimming instructor, who taught her how to turn properly when doing the backstroke. The instructor I assume
    must be you. About 4 weeks ago, she was found unconscious in her car in the town (Brighton/Hove its a connurbation) and was taken to the Royal Sussex County Hospital and from there she has been transfered to the care home. She has no laptop/mobile phone
    but I am sure the care home can organise something. You could try phoning the care home 44-1273-746611 but I would also be happy to pass on any messages for you.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Martin Lobstedt@21:1/5 to Charles Lind on Sat Mar 26 08:26:50 2022
    Charles Lind schrieb am Montag, 21. Februar 2022 um 23:40:51 UTC+1:
    On Sunday, January 16, 2022 at 9:38:16 AM UTC, Martin Lobstedt wrote:
    Hi Wolf,
    Hi iamjinnwoo,

my name is Martin (elaine referred to me as "Lobby"). i am a friend of elaines from Freiburg and got to know her in 2006 or 2007 when she started to visit the pool i was working at as a swim-coach. We became friends and met on a regular base even at
    the time when i moved to frankfurt. The last time i heard from her was November 30th 2021 when she at that time her beeing at the UK asked for help by sending me an email. Unfortunately it took a few days before i read the mail. I tried to contact her.
    Thank´s in advance
    Hi Wolf,
    My name is Charles and I knew Elaine about 15-16 yrs. ago, when she was living here in Hove, on the southeast coast of England. Last Thursday, I received a phone call from a nurse working in a local care home in Hove (the Lindridge Care Home) to say
    that Elaine was in the home and would very much like to see me again. I visited her today, in the care home, and she is sadly gravely ill. Disconcertingly, she has lost much of her memory. She has no recollection of how she got back into this country.
    She believes that she was last staying in Freiburg but cannot actually be sure. She did however mention that she had made friends with a really good swimming instructor, who taught her how to turn properly when doing the backstroke. The instructor I
    assume must be you. About 4 weeks ago, she was found unconscious in her car in the town (Brighton/Hove its a connurbation) and was taken to the Royal Sussex County Hospital and from there she has been transfered to the care home. She has no laptop/mobile
    phone but I am sure the care home can organise something. You could try phoning the care home 44-1273-746611 but I would also be happy to pass on any messages for you.

Hi Charles,
    it´s not Wolf, it is me (the guy Elaine used to referre to as "Lobby") the swim-coach she got to know in Freiburg. I got to know Elaine at the club´s swimming-pool, I was working at at that time. A few years later I went to Frankfurt for about eight
    years, and then returned to Freiburg. Elaine and I kept being connected all those years. She lived in a holiday-flat in a small town called Buchenbach) close to Freiburg. Someday - I think it was last summer - she decided to move back to GB. Due to the
    pandemic plans had to be postponed again and again. I think at the end of October she finally made it happen. First she thougt about moving to Schottland (I think it was Edinborough), but then had to change plans. Can´t really tell, why. At that time I´
    ve been pretty buisy so I didn´t realy got the moment she actually moved.
    Can you tell (and of course are you allowed to do so) how serious her condition is?
    Please pass on my best wishes for her recovery!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05