• Lynne Taylor Donovan Releases New Single

From poutineontheritz@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Mon Oct 3 22:37:58 2016
    Lynne Taylor Donovan released her new single "Am I Dreaming" to radio September 6.

The new song, written by Cyril Rawson, Ron Harbin and Aimee Mayo, is the much anticipated follow-up to her hugely successful number one European hit "The Strong One".

"Am I Dreaming" features mandolin and steel guitar and is the second release from the Nashville sessions produced by Geoff Eyre and mastered by Craig Waddell.

"Am I Dreaming" entered the UK/Euro Hotdisc chart September 11 at #8 and as of September 17, had jumped 4 spots to # 4.

"Am I Dreaming" is being played across Europe, the UK and parts of Australia. It is being distributed to radio in the USA and has already been added to stations in Boston, Philadelphia and Los Angeles. A second distribution to internet radio will begin
    this week. Lynne's new single will be featured on the Ed Tyll Talk Show which is syndicated across the USA.

Articles are scheduled to appear in magazines in Germany, France, the UK, USA and Canada. "Am I Dreaming" is available on all the download and streaming sites including iTunes, CDBaby, Amazon, and Google Play.

We sincerely appreciate your support for Lynne's new hit single "Am I Dreaming"

We send our thanks to all the fans who are buying the song and all the DJs/Presenters who are playing the song.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)