• New THE DAMNED, GONG, LEGENDARY PINK DOTS CDs

From Christian Mumford@21:1/5 to All on Wed Mar 1 13:20:35 2023
    In UK people think i am a Dane, not a Norwegian.. WRONG! I have been to both Denmark & Sweden but never Iceland or Finland.. I am just Nordic / Scandinavian... Norwegian whatever... example of Norwegian : "Man må høre på nye The Damned live skiva ...
    med "New Rose", "Wait For The Blackout" , "People Are Strange" .. punk ... kom som Halloween skive ifjor.. "Night of a Thousand Vampires"....
    Archangel Michael?! Warren Magazine... les Vampirella... Iskalde Grøss... EC Comics.. Mad Magazine..."...

back to English (I am bilingual, USA citizen too):

"Pepsi commercials for the Tory party (Britney Spears and the Berlin Wall 2001 (Kubrick)... Paradigm change Y2K with Tony Blair 2000.. Papillon Ian Stuart Donaldson... Skrewdriver? Whatever CDbaby & alt.punk... No one will "like" or "reply" to this
    Edward Ka-Spel / Legendary Pink Dots post... I am not Dr. Edward in Andromeda or ever allowed to use the Ka-Spel because i am not on Coronation Street and not Initiated in the Legendary Pink Dots "cult" of Dotheads etc, and because last time i drank a
    Corona beer was in 1995 with a Swedish girl from Lidköping in Randolph New Jersey, so yeah, i am not a doctor, i don't drink beer / Corona... sorry i am not one of "You"... NP: Pulsing Signals by GONG (great album!)...." regards, Christian (I am single
    age 50 in Norway hit me up!)

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)