From nkoscik@gmail.com@21:1/5 to Yingchi Chen on Thu Sep 15 15:18:51 2016
    On Friday, March 3, 1995 at 1:56:19 PM UTC-5, Yingchi Chen wrote:
    Holly M. Edington (hedingt@comp) wrote:

: i know Moby's Email Address, i have written him, and he writes back
    : everytime i write him. no kidding. i am afraid though that if i post
    : his address that he will receive a deluge of email. so what i will do is
    : ask him first, and if he says "yes you may post my email address" i
    : will. so be on the lookout for it. i still am on the search for some
    : christian techno if anyone finds any...

For good Christian techno, you can't do any better than The Prodigal Sons or Dance House Children(now know as Joy Electric). Both are excellent choices.

Jason

Hey, I know this is an old post but I really need some help!

First of all, I love Moby. I think his music's great. Irregardless, I'm a student filmmaker and I really want to use one of Moby's songs for my short film about mental health. I really need to get in touch with him!!

Please help!!!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From brandons.vanburen@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Fri Jul 7 16:28:23 2017
    Dude, I first heard of Moby back in the 90's, I think. And I'm compelled to tell Moby I feel like I'm listening to Christian music and I love some of you're songs, namely, the most recent I've heard that's new, "one of these morning"! Love it!! So I just
    want to praise God with you, brother! It isn't going to be long, either. So, even if you never reply, I'll look for you in the clouds!!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From agusmorquio@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Fri Sep 8 11:24:09 2017
    Can you give me the moby email address?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From leah.dcfcmenting@gmail.com@21:1/5 to Holly M. Edington on Sat Jan 6 05:57:57 2018
    On Friday, March 3, 1995 at 8:06:46 AM UTC+1, Holly M. Edington wrote:
    i know Moby's Email Address, i have written him, and he writes back
    everytime i write him. no kidding. i am afraid though that if i post
    his address that he will receive a deluge of email. so what i will do is
    ask him first, and if he says "yes you may post my email address" i
    will. so be on the lookout for it. i still am on the search for some christian techno if anyone finds any...

Hi, I was wondering if you are able to send Moby's email address? I would really love to send him a letter :)

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From margaretjbarton@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Thu Jul 26 10:22:28 2018
    I would like to write to Moby to ask him to make a version of My Liitle Black Dove by Paul Robeson. Moby has done a version og Motherlesd Child. This and My Little Black Dove are songs that my father sang to me as a child. He's dead now, but I would love
    to hear the song, but I don't like the Paul Robeson version. I think Moby could make a beautiful version.
    Margaret Barton
    margaretjbarton@gmail.com

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From janpenix2017@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Sun Aug 12 09:46:14 2018
    Tell him "at His right hand are pleasures forevermore".....

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From batog.cristina@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Wed Aug 29 03:49:12 2018
    Hi! I am working on the development of a project that would transform how people cooperate with each other, how they are rewarded, what activity is monetized and valued, and how can we as human beings create tighter communities. My dream is that one day
    wealth is measured not by the number of US$ in your account, but by the number of lives you touched. When the idea came first in my mind, Moby’s image appeared, too. I would love to share the project with him.

This is a bit silly to expect any results from a 20 year old thread, but I hope for a miracle.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Gaming York@21:1/5 to batog.c...@gmail.com on Mon Apr 5 14:02:48 2021
    On Wednesday, August 29, 2018 at 12:49:13 PM UTC+2, batog.c...@gmail.com wrote:
    Hi! I am working on the development of a project that would transform how people cooperate with each other, how they are rewarded, what activity is monetized and valued, and how can we as human beings create tighter communities. My dream is that one
    day wealth is measured not by the number of US$ in your account, but by the number of lives you touched. When the idea came first in my mind, Moby’s image appeared, too. I would love to share the project with him.

This is a bit silly to expect any results from a 20 year old thread, but I hope for a miracle.
    hey all, this thread is over 25 years old, the people probably changed their email adress, im sorry but i dont think its possible to find his email, plus he could be anoyes if so many people would suddenly start mesaging him.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Alexandr@21:1/5 to All on Wed Jun 7 04:34:40 2023
    пятница, 3 марта 1995 г. в 21:56:19 UTC+3, Yingchi Chen:
    Holly M. Edington (hedingt@comp) wrote:
    : i know Moby's Email Address, i have written him, and he writes back
    Please give me Moby's adresses.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05