• WANTED: audio tape of Urbana '93 worship

From alisonsiewert@gmail.com@21:1/5 to Mark Knutsen on Fri Apr 8 21:18:38 2016
    On Monday, January 3, 1994 at 2:56:42 PM UTC-5, Mark Knutsen wrote:
    There was some chatter on this group prior to the Urbana '93 missions conference - did anyone who went tape some of the general session
    singing? I'm particularly interested in picking out the chords for the
    song "Thirst No More".

Don't worry, taping the sessions _was_ legal...-- ===============================================================================
    Mark Knutsen, now located in Stamford, CT. Same old email address: knutsen@pilot.njin.net OR knutsen@pilot.rutgers.edu OR {...}!rutgers!knutsen

Hey, Friends. I was looking for something else and saw your conversation. If you're still looking, the chords for "Thirst No More" are available here:
    http://www.higherpraise.com/lyrics1/ThirstNoMore.htm

You could also go to Matt Frazier's website, www.taimusic.com, for more.

I was the worship co-leader in 1993. Glad you remembered something of that week, at least until 1994 when you were searching!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From alisonsiewert@gmail.com@21:1/5 to alison...@gmail.com on Fri Apr 8 21:20:19 2016
    On Saturday, April 9, 2016 at 12:18:39 AM UTC-4, alison...@gmail.com wrote:
    On Monday, January 3, 1994 at 2:56:42 PM UTC-5, Mark Knutsen wrote:
    There was some chatter on this group prior to the Urbana '93 missions conference - did anyone who went tape some of the general session
    singing? I'm particularly interested in picking out the chords for the
    song "Thirst No More".

Don't worry, taping the sessions _was_ legal...-- ===============================================================================
    Mark Knutsen, now located in Stamford, CT. Same old email address: knutsen@pilot.njin.net OR knutsen@pilot.rutgers.edu OR {...}!rutgers!knutsen

Hey, Friends. I was looking for something else and saw your conversation. If you're still looking, the chords for "Thirst No More" are available here:
    http://www.higherpraise.com/lyrics1/ThirstNoMore.htm

You could also go to Matt Frazier's website, www.taimusic.com, for more.

I was the worship co-leader in 1993. Glad you remembered something of that week, at least until 1994 when you were searching!

I should add that we did record some pieces from that Urbana, but only on casette. I don't even have a copy at this point -- I'm so sorry, because I could really use one about now, while I'm trying to explain our arrangement of "Holy! Holy! Holy!" to
    someone for another international conference.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)