• CHRISTIAN MUSIC - Blessed or Blasphemy?

From dimitarpopov58@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Sun Jul 2 09:56:30 2017
    You are the most narrow-minded of all I have ever heard of. While I was reading this pile of rubbish I thought how could there be such IGNORANT people sharing false info on the web... You are such a pseudo-christian that nobody should read your bullshits.
    How could you use one of the most well-recognized progressive rock bands of all time - The Alan Parsons Project as something which is taken out of context in order to "expose" so dumbly a truly Christian musician who has stated that he was influenced by
    Alan Parsons Project. All people should be thankful for the reason that he is inspired by that band... It was one of the bands which pushed the boundaries of pop/rock music and created a unique style - All their works are sharing a whole concept in each
    album, you fool, which are more than philosophical and some even religious. Do you know how hard it is to create progressive rock? You may have not heard even about that genre. It only shows how poor your knowledge and how narrow-minded you are! Actually,
    to take something out of context and use it in order to expose something sensational but wrong, is one of the weakest and pitiful ways of receiving attention. So, please, first check the complex, conceptual, emotional, diverse, boundless, epic music of
    The Alan Parsons Project, then make conclusions, you fool! They have absolutely nothing to do with Satan, idiot! The eye of Horus comes from ancient Egypt and is symbol of wealth, knowledge, power... The concept in that album called "Eye In The Sky" is
    that we are being watched in everything we are doing, thinking and so on and it can be linked with God in so many ways. The other one, Genesis Ch.1 V.32 is from the album "I Robot" which is inspired by the sci-fi writer Isac Asimov. It shares the
    concepts of robots taking the place of humans and the rise of the machines over people. In that context "Genesis Ch.1 V.32" is everything but blasphemous because it points out the concept of the continuation of the creation which is written in the Bible.
    That continuation is linked with the coming of the robots... Then comes "Stereotomy" - The word "stereotomy" is taken from "The Murders in the Rue Morgue" by Edgar Allan Poe. It refers to the cutting of existing solid shapes into different forms; it is
    used as a metaphor for the way that famous people (singers, actors. etc.) are often 'shaped' by the demands of fame. And the cover art implied to represent visually "stereotomy". Next is the instrumental "Lucifer" which has a very logical explanation. It
    comes form the album entitled "Eve" and it opens the album - which is even a retelling of the bible story, with how Satan seduced Eve in the beginning... The Alan Parsons Project is everything but occult or satanic band as you represent them. It is one
    of the greatest progressive rock bands of all time! You are so narrow-minded and ignorant, that you even haven't searched for those things, now you may realize how dumb you really are. Things taken out of context is a really stupid, non-professional idea.
    That is not biblical, nor Christian! So, please don't fool the others for the reason that you are fool yourself! I hope God helps you become wiser!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From dimitarpopov58@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Sun Jul 2 09:54:04 2017
    четвъртък, 13 юли 1995 г., 10:00:00 UTC+3, Jason Marshall Rogers написа:
    This is the most rediculous thing I have ever read. Obviously, this person believes that Satanic music actually exists. Well, prove it. Quote me one piece of scripture that shows me the devil has the authority to create anything. Can the devil make music? No....God has never given the
    authority to the devil to make anything. Therefore Satanic music does not exist. The devil can twist things that God makes, but he does not have any authority to create anything.

The above article gets my vote for the funniest article ever posted in this newsgroup!!!!

You are the most narrow-minded of all I have ever heard of. While I was reading this pile of rubbish I thought how could there be such IGNORANT people sharing false info on the web... You are such a pseudo-christian that nobody should read your bullshits.
    How could you use one of the most well-recognized progressive rock bands of all time - The Alan Parsons Project as something which is taken out of context in order to "expose" so dumbly a truly Christian musician who has stated that he was influenced by
    Alan Parsons Project. All people should be thankful for the reason that he is inspired by that band... It was one of the bands which pushed the boundaries of pop/rock music and created a unique style - All their works are sharing a whole concept in each
    album, you fool, which are more than philosophical and some even religious. Do you know how hard it is to create progressive rock? You may have not heard even about that genre. It only shows how poor your knowledge and how narrow-minded you are! Actually,
    to take something out of context and use it in order to expose something sensational but wrong, is one of the weakest and pitiful ways of receiving attention. So, please, first check the complex, conceptual, emotional, diverse, boundless, epic music of
    The Alan Parsons Project, then make conclusions, you fool! They have absolutely nothing to do with Satan, idiot! The eye of Horus comes from ancient Egypt and is symbol of wealth, knowledge, power... The concept in that album called "Eye In The Sky" is
    that we are being watched in everything we are doing, thinking and so on and it can be linked with God in so many ways. The other one, Genesis Ch.1 V.32 is from the album "I Robot" which is inspired by the sci-fi writer Isac Asimov. It shares the
    concepts of robots taking the place of humans and the rise of the machines over people. In that context "Genesis Ch.1 V.32" is everything but blasphemous because it points out the concept of the continuation of the creation which is written in the Bible.
    That continuation is linked with the coming of the robots... Then comes "Stereotomy" - The word "stereotomy" is taken from "The Murders in the Rue Morgue" by Edgar Allan Poe. It refers to the cutting of existing solid shapes into different forms; it is
    used as a metaphor for the way that famous people (singers, actors. etc.) are often 'shaped' by the demands of fame. And the cover art implied to represent visually "stereotomy". Next is the instrumental "Lucifer" which has a very logical explanation. It
    comes form the album entitled "Eve" and it opens the album - which is even a retelling of the bible story, with how Satan seduced Eve in the beginning... The Alan Parsons Project is everything but occult or satanic band as you represent them. It is one
    of the greatest progressive rock bands of all time! You are so narrow-minded and ignorant, that you even haven't searched for those things, now you may realize how dumb you really are. Things taken out of context is a really stupid, non-professional idea.
    That is not biblical, nor Christian! So, please don't fool the others for the reason that you are fool yourself! I hope God helps you become wiser!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)