• BTW...

From Pamela Brown@21:1/5 to All on Mon Nov 8 08:54:08 2021
    I haven't posted much in the last week or so because when Bob goes on the road the energies in the vortex can get really intense..and I have been, well, somewhat exhausted...

Which is really uncharacteristic, because I am kind of an energizer Bunny type and rarely become fatigued...

I thought the time change would help, but these incredible negative energies woke me up at 3...

<sigh>...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Pamela Brown@21:1/5 to Pamela Brown on Mon Nov 8 08:59:00 2021
    On Monday, November 8, 2021 at 10:54:09 AM UTC-6, Pamela Brown wrote:
    I haven't posted much in the last week or so because when Bob goes on the road the energies in the vortex can get really intense..and I have been, well, somewhat exhausted...

Which is really uncharacteristic, because I am kind of an energizer Bunny type and rarely become fatigued...

I thought the time change would help, but these incredible negative energies woke me up at 3...

<sigh>...

Oh yes, I'll probably write a post about it soon...when I can get my act together...<yawn>...
    pamela
    dylagence.wordpress.com

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Pamela Brown@21:1/5 to Pamela Brown on Mon Nov 8 09:01:55 2021
    On Monday, November 8, 2021 at 10:59:01 AM UTC-6, Pamela Brown wrote:

<sigh>...
    Oh yes, I'll probably write a post about it soon...when I can get my act together...<yawn>...
    pamela
    dylagence.wordpress.com
    One would think the intensity would lessen the farther away from Minnesota they go, but no...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Pamela Brown@21:1/5 to Pamela Brown on Wed Nov 10 04:31:27 2021
    On Monday, November 8, 2021 at 11:01:57 AM UTC-6, Pamela Brown wrote:
    On Monday, November 8, 2021 at 10:59:01 AM UTC-6, Pamela Brown wrote:

<sigh>...
    pamela
    dylagence.wordpress.com
    One would think the intensity would lessen the farther away from Minnesota they go, but no...
    Much better last night...everything is becoming Zauber...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From General Zod@21:1/5 to pamel...@gmail.com on Wed Nov 10 13:28:24 2021
    On Monday, November 8, 2021 at 11:54:09 AM UTC-5, pamel...@gmail.com wrote:

<sigh>...

Hello, Pamela... I hope you can relax.....

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Pamela Brown@21:1/5 to genera...@gmail.com on Thu Nov 11 03:23:13 2021
    On Wednesday, November 10, 2021 at 3:28:26 PM UTC-6, genera...@gmail.com wrote:

<sigh>...
    There is another intense wave of energy right now. It started yesterday afternoon...but I slept ok...thanks, Zod...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Pamela Brown@21:1/5 to Pamela Brown on Sat Nov 13 11:40:28 2021
    On Thursday, November 11, 2021 at 5:23:14 AM UTC-6, Pamela Brown wrote:

<sigh>...
    There is another intense wave of energy right now. It started yesterday afternoon...but I slept ok...thanks, Zod...

Today a giant wave of shalom...

(Odd coincidence, Bob will be playing in West Virginia tonight. My sister, Angel,..has a house in WV...)

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From General Zod@21:1/5 to pamel...@gmail.com on Sat Nov 13 14:28:05 2021
    On Thursday, November 11, 2021 at 6:23:14 AM UTC-5, pamel...@gmail.com wrote:

<sigh>...

Good day to you....

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Pamela Brown@21:1/5 to genera...@gmail.com on Sun Nov 14 06:21:48 2021
    On Saturday, November 13, 2021 at 4:28:06 PM UTC-6, genera...@gmail.com wrote:

<sigh>...
    Good day to you....
    To you as well!
    Utter Dylerium in the vortex today...
    Things flying off the shelves...
    Slept ok though...:-)

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Pamela Brown@21:1/5 to Pamela Brown on Tue Nov 16 02:57:25 2021
    On Sunday, November 14, 2021 at 8:21:49 AM UTC-6, Pamela Brown wrote:
    On Saturday, November 13, 2021 at 4:28:06 PM UTC-6, genera...@gmail.com wrote:

<sigh>...
    Good day to you....
    To you as well!
    Utter Dylerium in the vortex today...
    Things flying off the shelves...
    Slept ok though...:-)
    A lot of angst.
    I hear music all the time in my head, mostly new Mozart, but yesterday heard a lovely song from the past -- Full Moon and Empty Arms...refreshing...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05