• hb ilu

From Rachel@21:1/5 to All on Mon Oct 25 09:53:36 2021
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ma7BK2MJNqo

does anybody feel like crying with me, too, when this starts?

wow....i was typing as the music started. does anybody get goosebumps like i do when he starts singing.

does anybody start crying when it starts to get intense like it just did, about her leaving him?

okay, after typing that, does anybody else start to get happy that she left him, and wouldn't take him back, and start laughing with joy and delight? :)

is anybody else afraid mr. dylan hates u right now? ;-)

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Rachel@21:1/5 to Rachel on Mon Oct 25 09:55:36 2021
    iOn Monday, October 25, 2021 at 9:53:37 AM UTC-7, Rachel wrote:

wow....i was typing as the music started. does anybody get goosebumps like i do when he starts singing.

does anybody start crying when it starts to get intense like it just did, about her leaving him?

okay, after typing that, does anybody else start to get happy that she left him, and wouldn't take him back, and start laughing with joy and delight? :)

does anybody else get mad right now (as he just sang right now you must forgive me my unworthiness) that he never wrote you a song as beautiful as this and kept smoking and ruined his voice like a fucking idiot?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Rachel@21:1/5 to Rachel on Mon Oct 25 09:56:52 2021
    On Monday, October 25, 2021 at 9:55:37 AM UTC-7, Rachel wrote:

does anybody else get mad right now (as he just sang right now you must forgive me my unworthiness) that he never wrote you a song as beautiful as this and kept smoking and ruined his voice like a fucking idiot?

i added that on about kept smoking etc....after my first impetus to type what i wanted to say...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Rachel@21:1/5 to Rachel on Mon Oct 25 09:58:43 2021
    On Monday, October 25, 2021 at 9:56:53 AM UTC-7, Rachel wrote:

i added that on about kept smoking etc....after my first impetus to type what i wanted to say...

does anybody else feels that mr. dylan deserves to be put in a prison cell (thank you song for guiding my last small phrase) like my home, for destroying his gift, and be punished and spanked on his tushy?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Rachel@21:1/5 to Rachel on Mon Oct 25 10:07:52 2021
    On Monday, October 25, 2021 at 9:58:44 AM UTC-7, Rachel wrote:
    On Monday, October 25, 2021 at 9:56:53 AM UTC-7, Rachel wrote:

does anybody else feels that mr. dylan deserves to be put in a prison cell (thank you song for guiding my last small phrase) like my home, for destroying his gift, and be punished and spanked on his tushy?

is anybody else worried that bob won't get into heaven because he's not married?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05