• this has been brought to my attention...

From Rachel@21:1/5 to All on Thu Oct 21 07:32:06 2021
    i usually am averse to female covers, or even just covers in general, but there are some, out of the seeming endless multiplicity.

i like this a lot....it seems to fit.

her voice sounds intelligent to me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_BgSyU5G1w

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Zod@21:1/5 to Rachel on Thu Oct 21 13:07:43 2021
    On Thursday, October 21, 2021 at 10:32:07 AM UTC-4, Rachel wrote:

i usually am averse to female covers, or even just covers in general, but there are some, out of the seeming endless multiplicity.

Of interest, thanks...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Rachel@21:1/5 to Zod on Thu Oct 21 13:35:29 2021
    On Thursday, October 21, 2021 at 1:07:45 PM UTC-7, Zod wrote:

Of interest, thanks...

just for fun....i wonder if you can say what you think i *mean* by that, when i say intelligent....i didn't mean NOT to say before, but your comment made me want to listen again, and it reminded me what it was about it....it's interesting, at least, i
    think so, and i don't even know why i think this thing i think about it. wanna play? hazard a guess? :) (not trying to put you on the spot AT_ALL, zod, if you are too shy, or anything else, that's fine, too. :) ) xo

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Zod@21:1/5 to Rachel on Wed Nov 3 08:05:42 2021
    On Thursday, October 21, 2021 at 4:35:31 PM UTC-4, Rachel wrote:

Of interest, thanks...
    just for fun....i wonder if you can say what you think i *mean* by that, when i say intelligent....i didn't mean NOT to say before, but your comment made me want to listen again, and it reminded me what it was about it....it's interesting, at least, i
    think so, and i don't even know why i think this thing i think about it. wanna play? hazard a guess? :) (not trying to put you on the spot AT_ALL, zod, if you are too shy, or anything else, that's fine, too. :) ) xo

Don't mind me, I'm just kissing your jiggly fat Jewish ass.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Rachel@21:1/5 to Zod on Wed Nov 3 09:41:51 2021
    On Wednesday, November 3, 2021 at 8:05:44 AM UTC-7, Zod wrote:

Of interest, thanks...
    just for fun....i wonder if you can say what you think i *mean* by that, when i say intelligent....i didn't mean NOT to say before, but your comment made me want to listen again, and it reminded me what it was about it....it's interesting, at least,
    i think so, and i don't even know why i think this thing i think about it. wanna play? hazard a guess? :) (not trying to put you on the spot AT_ALL, zod, if you are too shy, or anything else, that's fine, too. :) ) xo

what color

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Jordy Chase@21:1/5 to Rachel on Tue Nov 16 20:41:08 2021
    On Wednesday, November 3, 2021 at 12:41:53 PM UTC-4, Rachel wrote:

Of interest, thanks...
    just for fun....i wonder if you can say what you think i *mean* by that, when i say intelligent....i didn't mean NOT to say before, but your comment made me want to listen again, and it reminded me what it was about it....it's interesting, at least,
    i think so, and i don't even know why i think this thing i think about it. wanna play? hazard a guess? :) (not trying to put you on the spot AT_ALL, zod, if you are too shy, or anything else, that's fine, too. :) ) xo
    what color

How many colors is your ass? Mine is usually red after my boyfriends use it.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From General Zod@21:1/5 to All on Wed Nov 17 15:11:13 2021
    On Tuesday, November 16, 2021 at 11:41:10 PM UTC-5, FAKE Jordy Chase FORGED xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Of interest, thanks...
    just for fun....i wonder if you can say what you think i *mean* by that, when i say intelligent....i didn't mean NOT to say before, but your comment made me want to listen again, and it reminded me what it was about it....it's interesting, at
    least, i think so, and i don't even know why i think this thing i think about it. wanna play? hazard a guess? :) (not trying to put you on the spot AT_ALL, zod, if you are too shy, or anything else, that's fine, too. :) ) xo
    what color
    How many xcxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Shut up, forging FOOL...!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From holumbusga@gmail.com@21:1/5 to genera...@gmail.com on Wed Nov 17 21:29:18 2021
    On Wednesday, November 17, 2021 at 6:11:14 PM UTC-5, genera...@gmail.com wrote:
    On Tuesday, November 16, 2021 at 11:41:10 PM UTC-5, FAKE Jordy Chase FORGED xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Of interest, thanks...
    just for fun....i wonder if you can say what you think i *mean* by that, when i say intelligent....i didn't mean NOT to say before, but your comment made me want to listen again, and it reminded me what it was about it....it's interesting, at
    least, i think so, and i don't even know why i think this thing i think about it. wanna play? hazard a guess? :) (not trying to put you on the spot AT_ALL, zod, if you are too shy, or anything else, that's fine, too. :) ) xo
    what color
    How many xcxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Shut up, forging FOOL...!

Are you feeling alright, old friend?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05