• hey bob!

From Rachel@21:1/5 to Rachel on Thu Jul 15 19:24:43 2021
    On Thursday, July 15, 2021 at 7:23:12 PM UTC-7, Rachel wrote:
    how's rachel?

oh, sorry, was that too quaint?

like the way you ravaged her sexually on stage, and then keep singing about her while she suffers?

you obviously care for her very deeply.

what a man you are, robert zimmerman.

no, she's a female, thus she is responsible for creation, she has to save the world, i'm busy, i'm a songwriter, i'm *working very hard* to help other people!!!!!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Rachel@21:1/5 to Rachel on Thu Jul 15 19:25:49 2021
    On Thursday, July 15, 2021 at 7:25:12 PM UTC-7, Rachel wrote:
    On Thursday, July 15, 2021 at 7:24:44 PM UTC-7, Rachel wrote:
    how's rachel?

like the way you ravaged her sexually on stage, and then keep singing about her while she suffers?

no, she's a female, thus she is responsible for creation, she has to save the world, i'm busy, i'm a songwriter, i'm *working very hard* to help other people!!!!!
    like chris pyle.

while rachel hides in her cage waiting for me screaming her head off.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Rachel@21:1/5 to Rachel on Thu Jul 15 19:29:51 2021
    On Thursday, July 15, 2021 at 7:27:46 PM UTC-7, Rachel wrote:
    On Thursday, July 15, 2021 at 7:26:54 PM UTC-7, Rachel wrote:
    On Thursday, July 15, 2021 at 7:25:50 PM UTC-7, Rachel wrote:
    how's rachel?

like chris pyle.
    rachel, just go to a los angeles supported rape counseling center and leave us alone. we wanna hear rock n' roll!!!! fuck off!!!!!! c'mon everybody, let's go worship bob dylan somewhere else.
    hmm, what's he singing about? is this about jesus??? gosh, he's so profound!!!!!

let's just shut usenet down so rachel will shut up and we can forget about it.

no, let's read it for entertainment.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Rachel@21:1/5 to Rachel on Thu Jul 15 19:27:45 2021
    how's rachel?

like chris pyle.
    rachel, just go to a los angeles supported rape counseling center and leave us alone. we wanna hear rock n' roll!!!! fuck off!!!!!! c'mon everybody, let's go worship bob dylan somewhere else.

hmm, what's he singing about? is this about jesus??? gosh, he's so profound!!!!!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Rachel@21:1/5 to Rachel on Thu Jul 15 19:32:19 2021
    On Thursday, July 15, 2021 at 7:29:52 PM UTC-7, Rachel wrote:
    how's rachel?

like chris pyle.

rock on bob!!! what a great fuck that was, huh? your company is good to you, aren't they? and you can sing about her, and fuck with her at your house, mistreating her, you're such a fucking bastard.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Rachel@21:1/5 to Rachel on Thu Jul 15 19:26:53 2021
    how's rachel?

like chris pyle.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Rachel@21:1/5 to Rachel on Thu Jul 15 19:49:59 2021
    On Thursday, July 15, 2021 at 7:32:21 PM UTC-7, Rachel wrote:
    how's rachel?

like chris pyle.

rock on bob!!! what a great fuck that was, huh? your company is good to you, aren't they? and you can sing about her, and fuck with her at your house, mistreating her, you're such a fucking bastard.

nobody help rachel. that's right, bob calls her his wife, to her in private, before he just stopped talking to her for no reason, and she has no competent help, and her house is falling apart, and her body, isn't that nice? she lives in her own personal
    hell, and nobody cares about that bob is using her to fuel his songs to which they listen and use to entertain themselves.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Rachel@21:1/5 to Rachel on Thu Jul 15 19:57:42 2021
    On Thursday, July 15, 2021 at 7:53:09 PM UTC-7, Rachel wrote:
    On Thursday, July 15, 2021 at 7:50:01 PM UTC-7, Rachel wrote:
    how's rachel?

like chris pyle.

nobody help rachel. that's right, bob calls her his wife, to her in private, before he just stopped talking to her for no reason, and she has no competent help, and her house is falling apart, and her body, isn't that nice? she lives in her own
    personal hell, and nobody cares about that bob is using her to fuel his songs to which they listen and use to entertain themselves.
    they stole her privacy. the right to privacy guaranteed to all citizens in the constitution, she was forced on stage, he raped her, (her doctor yells at her so angrily she can't even answer, "HOW DID HE RAPE YOU ON STAGE?!!??!?!" her PSYCHOLOGIST who's
    supposed to HELP HER) then sings about her, then returns her letters, and so she will come back, the sings about her again, and she gets so fucked up about it, with no instruction, she comes on the internet, and her whole life is fucked, and people think
    she is INSANE.

he RAPES HER and SINGS ABOUT HER, and everybody is like, omg, this woman is insane. she would have been better off in auschwitz.

a female survivor of auschwitz said on tv the worst thing about it was being hungry.

rachel starved herself for years so people would be nice to her, her ribs were sticking out, there were black circles under her eyes, her pelvic bones were sticking out, she didn't have bowel movements, she was amenorrheic, rachel already LIVED THROUGH
    AUSCHWITZ JUST SO PEOPLE WOULDN'T BE MEAN TO HER, but it didn't even help, she got brainwashed, attacked, raped, exploited, abused, treated like trash.

fuck bob dylan. i hope he rots in hell.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Rachel@21:1/5 to Rachel on Thu Jul 15 19:53:07 2021
    how's rachel?

like chris pyle.

nobody help rachel. that's right, bob calls her his wife, to her in private, before he just stopped talking to her for no reason, and she has no competent help, and her house is falling apart, and her body, isn't that nice? she lives in her own
    personal hell, and nobody cares about that bob is using her to fuel his songs to which they listen and use to entertain themselves.

they stole her privacy. the right to privacy guaranteed to all citizens in the constitution, she was forced on stage, he raped her, (her doctor yells at her so angrily she can't even answer, "HOW DID HE RAPE YOU ON STAGE?!!??!?!" her PSYCHOLOGIST who's
    supposed to HELP HER) then sings about her, then returns her letters, and so she will come back, the sings about her again, and she gets so fucked up about it, with no instruction, she comes on the internet, and her whole life is fucked, and people think
    she is INSANE.

he RAPES HER and SINGS ABOUT HER, and everybody is like, omg, this woman is insane. she would have been better off in auschwitz.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Rachel@21:1/5 to Rachel on Thu Jul 15 19:59:01 2021
    On Thursday, July 15, 2021 at 7:57:43 PM UTC-7, Rachel wrote:
    how's rachel?

like chris pyle.

they stole her privacy. the right to privacy guaranteed to all citizens in the constitution, she was forced on stage, he raped her, (her doctor yells at her so angrily she can't even answer, "HOW DID HE RAPE YOU ON STAGE?!!??!?!" her PSYCHOLOGIST who'
    s supposed to HELP HER) then sings about her, then returns her letters, and so she will come back, the sings about her again, and she gets so fucked up about it, with no instruction, she comes on the internet, and her whole life is fucked, and people
    think she is INSANE.

a female survivor of auschwitz said on tv the worst thing about it was being hungry.

rachel starved herself for years so people would be nice to her, her ribs were sticking out, there were black circles under her eyes, her pelvic bones were sticking out, she didn't have bowel movements, she was amenorrheic, rachel already LIVED THROUGH
    AUSCHWITZ JUST SO PEOPLE WOULDN'T BE MEAN TO HER, but it didn't even help, she got brainwashed, attacked, raped, exploited, abused, treated like trash.

why don't you send BOB DYLAN to AUSCHWITZ?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Rachel@21:1/5 to All on Thu Jul 15 19:23:11 2021
    how's rachel?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Just Walkin'@21:1/5 to Rachel on Sat Jul 17 18:27:50 2021
    On Thursday, July 15, 2021 at 9:59:03 PM UTC-5, Rachel wrote:
    how's rachel?

like chris pyle.

they stole her privacy. the right to privacy guaranteed to all citizens in the constitution, she was forced on stage, he raped her, (her doctor yells at her so angrily she can't even answer, "HOW DID HE RAPE YOU ON STAGE?!!??!?!" her PSYCHOLOGIST
    who's supposed to HELP HER) then sings about her, then returns her letters, and so she will come back, the sings about her again, and she gets so fucked up about it, with no instruction, she comes on the internet, and her whole life is fucked, and people
    think she is INSANE.

rachel starved herself for years so people would be nice to her, her ribs were sticking out, there were black circles under her eyes, her pelvic bones were sticking out, she didn't have bowel movements, she was amenorrheic, rachel already LIVED
    THROUGH AUSCHWITZ JUST SO PEOPLE WOULDN'T BE MEAN TO HER, but it didn't even help, she got brainwashed, attacked, raped, exploited, abused, treated like trash.

This is very mean. My tante and 2 cousins really lived through Auschwitz and survived, living with us for a short while in the '50s when I was a kid. They told us all about how horrible it was there. I think I already told you about how my cousin Jack,
    who died a few years ago, reacted to my trip to Krakow back in 2009. He was telling stories until the end. You think Bob should go there because he patted your tochas? Oy, for such an attractive woman, you make a typical flirt from a chauvinist pig into
    a such lifelong shandah. Lezem gayne. Be glad you didn't really have to go OR give it up, meine shvester.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Rachel@21:1/5 to Just Walkin' on Sat Jul 17 18:42:47 2021
    On Saturday, July 17, 2021 at 6:27:51 PM UTC-7, Just Walkin' wrote:
    how's rachel?

like chris pyle.

they stole her privacy. the right to privacy guaranteed to all citizens in the constitution, she was forced on stage, he raped her, (her doctor yells at her so angrily she can't even answer, "HOW DID HE RAPE YOU ON STAGE?!!??!?!" her PSYCHOLOGIST
    who's supposed to HELP HER) then sings about her, then returns her letters, and so she will come back, the sings about her again, and she gets so fucked up about it, with no instruction, she comes on the internet, and her whole life is fucked, and people
    think she is INSANE.

rachel starved herself for years so people would be nice to her, her ribs were sticking out, there were black circles under her eyes, her pelvic bones were sticking out, she didn't have bowel movements, she was amenorrheic, rachel already LIVED
    THROUGH AUSCHWITZ JUST SO PEOPLE WOULDN'T BE MEAN TO HER, but it didn't even help, she got brainwashed, attacked, raped, exploited, abused, treated like trash.

This is very mean. My tante and 2 cousins really lived through Auschwitz and survived, living with us for a short while in the '50s when I was a kid. They told us all about how horrible it was there. I think I already told you about how my cousin Jack,
    who died a few years ago, reacted to my trip to Krakow back in 2009. He was telling stories until the end. You think Bob should go there because he patted your tochas? Oy, for such an attractive woman, you make a typical flirt from a chauvinist pig into
    a such lifelong shandah. Lezem gayne. Be glad you didn't really have to go OR give it up, meine shvester.

he didn't have to go and tell the whole world about it, and consistently drawing me in (TOOM and on) keeping me forever trapped!!! and then i learn years later on rmd that people were spying on me, talking about it on rmd ("ugly green grocer rumors"), my
    trying to finally move on and get a life after TORTURING myself on meth, with nowhere else to turn to know what happened, and getting thrown into a board and care. i mean, come back already, fer chrissake!!!! i'm dying of loneliness and harmed from
    continual injuries to my mind, body, and home. i suffer and cry every day!!!!

so sorry for your relatives. i have many family relatives who were murdered, too, no one i ever knew about, except i knew zena, who survived, whom i liked VERY MUCH. she fought in the forests of vilna with guns and bombs with other partisans. they blew
    up nazi train tracks headed to the death camps, and empty trains, too, iinm, not sure about the latter. i haven't read the son's (michael's) biography, but i mentioned it back in here years ago, st. martin's press i believe, i think he tells much of the
    stories.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Rachel@21:1/5 to Rachel on Sat Jul 17 19:23:31 2021
    On Saturday, July 17, 2021 at 7:21:21 PM UTC-7, Rachel wrote:
    On Saturday, July 17, 2021 at 6:42:49 PM UTC-7, Rachel wrote:
    how's rachel?

like chris pyle.

nobody help rachel. that's right, bob calls her his wife, to her in private, before he just stopped talking to her for no reason, and she has no competent help, and her house is falling apart, and her body, isn't that nice? she lives in her
    own personal hell, and nobody cares about that bob is using her to fuel his songs to which they listen and use to entertain themselves.
    they stole her privacy. the right to privacy guaranteed to all citizens in the constitution, she was forced on stage, he raped her, (her doctor yells at her so angrily she can't even answer, "HOW DID HE RAPE YOU ON STAGE?!!??!?!" her
    PSYCHOLOGIST who's supposed to HELP HER) then sings about her, then returns her letters, and so she will come back, the sings about her again, and she gets so fucked up about it, with no instruction, she comes on the internet, and her whole life is
    fucked, and people think she is INSANE.

This is very mean. My tante and 2 cousins really lived through Auschwitz and survived, living with us for a short while in the '50s when I was a kid. They told us all about how horrible it was there. I think I already told you about how my cousin
    Jack, who died a few years ago, reacted to my trip to Krakow back in 2009. He was telling stories until the end. You think Bob should go there because he patted your tochas? Oy, for such an attractive woman, you make a typical flirt from a chauvinist pig
    into a such lifelong shandah. Lezem gayne. Be glad you didn't really have to go OR give it up, meine shvester.
    he didn't have to go and tell the whole world about it, and consistently drawing me in (TOOM and on) keeping me forever trapped!!! and then i learn years later on rmd that people were spying on me, talking about it on rmd ("ugly green grocer rumors"),
    my trying to finally move on and get a life after TORTURING myself on meth, with nowhere else to turn to know what happened, and getting thrown into a board and care. i mean, come back already, fer chrissake!!!! i'm dying of loneliness and harmed from

so sorry for your relatives. i have many family relatives who were murdered, too, no one i ever knew about, except i knew zena, who survived, whom i liked VERY MUCH. she fought in the forests of vilna with guns and bombs with other partisans. they
    blew up nazi train tracks headed to the death camps, and empty trains, too, iinm, not sure about the latter. i haven't read the son's (michael's) biography, but i mentioned it back in here years ago, st. martin's press i believe, i think he tells much of
    the stories.
    is this what you tell all raped jewish women who maybe even got aroused, or had orgasms, "so what!?!?!?!" that's what my psychologist said, about bob singing about me, exploiting me, as he later explained what was was doing to me!!!!! what do you say
    about what happened, you got to enjoy it, stop kvetching, it's not the holocaust!!!!!! feelings are absurd!!!!!!! who the fuck are you, no drama obama or something!?!?!?!?

it's all for the greater good, for society, feeding the musical industrial complex machine, stop griping, just move on!?!??!?!? i was TRYING to, but he wouldn't let me go!!!!!!! now i'm fucking 50 years old, with nothing to show for it.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Rachel@21:1/5 to Rachel on Sat Jul 17 19:21:19 2021
    how's rachel?

like chris pyle.

nobody help rachel. that's right, bob calls her his wife, to her in private, before he just stopped talking to her for no reason, and she has no competent help, and her house is falling apart, and her body, isn't that nice? she lives in her
    own personal hell, and nobody cares about that bob is using her to fuel his songs to which they listen and use to entertain themselves.
    they stole her privacy. the right to privacy guaranteed to all citizens in the constitution, she was forced on stage, he raped her, (her doctor yells at her so angrily she can't even answer, "HOW DID HE RAPE YOU ON STAGE?!!??!?!" her
    PSYCHOLOGIST who's supposed to HELP HER) then sings about her, then returns her letters, and so she will come back, the sings about her again, and she gets so fucked up about it, with no instruction, she comes on the internet, and her whole life is

This is very mean. My tante and 2 cousins really lived through Auschwitz and survived, living with us for a short while in the '50s when I was a kid. They told us all about how horrible it was there. I think I already told you about how my cousin
    Jack, who died a few years ago, reacted to my trip to Krakow back in 2009. He was telling stories until the end. You think Bob should go there because he patted your tochas? Oy, for such an attractive woman, you make a typical flirt from a chauvinist pig
    into a such lifelong shandah. Lezem gayne. Be glad you didn't really have to go OR give it up, meine shvester.
    he didn't have to go and tell the whole world about it, and consistently drawing me in (TOOM and on) keeping me forever trapped!!! and then i learn years later on rmd that people were spying on me, talking about it on rmd ("ugly green grocer rumors"),
    my trying to finally move on and get a life after TORTURING myself on meth, with nowhere else to turn to know what happened, and getting thrown into a board and care. i mean, come back already, fer chrissake!!!! i'm dying of loneliness and harmed from

so sorry for your relatives. i have many family relatives who were murdered, too, no one i ever knew about, except i knew zena, who survived, whom i liked VERY MUCH. she fought in the forests of vilna with guns and bombs with other partisans. they blew
    up nazi train tracks headed to the death camps, and empty trains, too, iinm, not sure about the latter. i haven't read the son's (michael's) biography, but i mentioned it back in here years ago, st. martin's press i believe, i think he tells much of the
    stories.

is this what you tell all raped jewish women who maybe even got aroused, or had orgasms, "so what!?!?!?!" that's what my psychologist said, about bob singing about me, exploiting me, as he later explained what was was doing to me!!!!! what do you say
    about what happened, you got to enjoy it, stop kvetching, it's not the holocaust!!!!!! feelings are absurd!!!!!!! who the fuck are you, no drama obama or something!?!?!?!?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Rachel@21:1/5 to Rachel on Sat Jul 17 19:26:06 2021
    On Saturday, July 17, 2021 at 7:23:32 PM UTC-7, Rachel wrote:
    how's rachel?

like chris pyle.

nobody help rachel. that's right, bob calls her his wife, to her in private, before he just stopped talking to her for no reason, and she has no competent help, and her house is falling apart, and her body, isn't that nice? she lives in
    her own personal hell, and nobody cares about that bob is using her to fuel his songs to which they listen and use to entertain themselves.

rachel starved herself for years so people would be nice to her, her ribs were sticking out, there were black circles under her eyes, her pelvic bones were sticking out, she didn't have bowel movements, she was amenorrheic, rachel already
    LIVED THROUGH AUSCHWITZ JUST SO PEOPLE WOULDN'T BE MEAN TO HER, but it didn't even help, she got brainwashed, attacked, raped, exploited, abused, treated like trash.

he didn't have to go and tell the whole world about it, and consistently drawing me in (TOOM and on) keeping me forever trapped!!! and then i learn years later on rmd that people were spying on me, talking about it on rmd ("ugly green grocer rumors"
    ), my trying to finally move on and get a life after TORTURING myself on meth, with nowhere else to turn to know what happened, and getting thrown into a board and care. i mean, come back already, fer chrissake!!!! i'm dying of loneliness and harmed from

so sorry for your relatives. i have many family relatives who were murdered, too, no one i ever knew about, except i knew zena, who survived, whom i liked VERY MUCH. she fought in the forests of vilna with guns and bombs with other partisans. they
    blew up nazi train tracks headed to the death camps, and empty trains, too, iinm, not sure about the latter. i haven't read the son's (michael's) biography, but i mentioned it back in here years ago, st. martin's press i believe, i think he tells much of
    the stories.
    it's all for the greater good, for society, feeding the musical industrial complex machine, stop griping, just move on!?!??!?!? i was TRYING to, but he wouldn't let me go!!!!!!! now i'm fucking 50 years old, with nothing to show for it.

so i guess we put our bob dylan in the same category as mick jagger and robert plant?

ooh, i bet that soothes his wounded self-esteem and is a satisfying salve for his inferiority complex. he wanted to be so big and famous, like elvis the pelvis, what great goals.

congratulations, shabtai.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Just Walkin'@21:1/5 to Rachel on Sat Jul 17 20:01:58 2021
    On Saturday, July 17, 2021 at 9:26:08 PM UTC-5, Rachel wrote:
    On Saturday, July 17, 2021 at 7:23:32 PM UTC-7, Rachel wrote:
    how's rachel?

like chris pyle.

nobody help rachel. that's right, bob calls her his wife, to her in private, before he just stopped talking to her for no reason, and she has no competent help, and her house is falling apart, and her body, isn't that nice? she lives in
    her own personal hell, and nobody cares about that bob is using her to fuel his songs to which they listen and use to entertain themselves.

rachel starved herself for years so people would be nice to her, her ribs were sticking out, there were black circles under her eyes, her pelvic bones were sticking out, she didn't have bowel movements, she was amenorrheic, rachel already
    LIVED THROUGH AUSCHWITZ JUST SO PEOPLE WOULDN'T BE MEAN TO HER, but it didn't even help, she got brainwashed, attacked, raped, exploited, abused, treated like trash.

This is very mean. My tante and 2 cousins really lived through Auschwitz and survived, living with us for a short while in the '50s when I was a kid. They told us all about how horrible it was there. I think I already told you about how my
    cousin Jack, who died a few years ago, reacted to my trip to Krakow back in 2009. He was telling stories until the end. You think Bob should go there because he patted your tochas? Oy, for such an attractive woman, you make a typical flirt from a
    chauvinist pig into a such lifelong shandah. Lezem gayne. Be glad you didn't really have to go OR give it up, meine shvester.
    he didn't have to go and tell the whole world about it, and consistently drawing me in (TOOM and on) keeping me forever trapped!!! and then i learn years later on rmd that people were spying on me, talking about it on rmd ("ugly green grocer
    rumors"), my trying to finally move on and get a life after TORTURING myself on meth, with nowhere else to turn to know what happened, and getting thrown into a board and care. i mean, come back already, fer chrissake!!!! i'm dying of loneliness and
    harmed from continual injuries to my mind, body, and home. i suffer and cry every day!!!!

so sorry for your relatives. i have many family relatives who were murdered, too, no one i ever knew about, except i knew zena, who survived, whom i liked VERY MUCH. she fought in the forests of vilna with guns and bombs with other partisans.
    they blew up nazi train tracks headed to the death camps, and empty trains, too, iinm, not sure about the latter. i haven't read the son's (michael's) biography, but i mentioned it back in here years ago, st. martin's press i believe, i think he tells
    much of the stories.
    is this what you tell all raped jewish women who maybe even got aroused, or had orgasms, "so what!?!?!?!" that's what my psychologist said, about bob singing about me, exploiting me, as he later explained what was was doing to me!!!!! what do you
    say about what happened, you got to enjoy it, stop kvetching, it's not the holocaust!!!!!! feelings are absurd!!!!!!! who the fuck are you, no drama obama or something!?!?!?!?
    so i guess we put our bob dylan in the same category as mick jagger and robert plant?

ooh, i bet that soothes his wounded self-esteem and is a satisfying salve for his inferiority complex. he wanted to be so big and famous, like elvis the pelvis, what great goals.

congratulations, shabtai.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Rachel@21:1/5 to All on Thu Aug 26 19:17:58 2021
    are you going to masturbate tonight, and think of me, your neglected wife?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Rachel@21:1/5 to Rachel on Tue Aug 31 11:17:36 2021
    On Thursday, August 26, 2021 at 7:18:00 PM UTC-7, Rachel wrote:
    are you going to masturbate tonight, and think of me, your neglected wife?

masturbating without me again, bob? what's the matter, you chickenshit?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05