• i can't listen to pablo dylan....

From Rachel@21:1/5 to All on Wed Oct 6 21:49:31 2021
    anymore.

i dream about it repetitively in my sleep.

and he gives me serious ear worms.

it's too good for me.

if i keep listening, it gets stuck in my head, and rots my brain. (with worms)

sorry, kiddo! ;-)

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From General Zod@21:1/5 to Rachel on Thu Oct 7 14:22:11 2021
    On Thursday, October 7, 2021 at 12:49:33 AM UTC-4, Rachel wrote:

anymore.

it's too good for me.

sorry, kiddo! ;-)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w1WwRnmZk6g

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Rachel@21:1/5 to General Zod on Thu Oct 7 14:30:15 2021
    On Thursday, October 7, 2021 at 2:22:13 PM UTC-7, General Zod wrote:

anymore.

it's too good for me.

sorry, kiddo! ;-)

okay, phew, well, as long as it's not westward course again!!!! ;-)

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Rachel@21:1/5 to Rachel on Thu Oct 7 17:33:26 2021
    On Thursday, October 7, 2021 at 2:30:17 PM UTC-7, Rachel wrote:

anymore.

it's too good for me.

sorry, kiddo! ;-)

make sure it doesn't get constant airplay like mmm-bop, or he will definitely be going the way of the hanson boys, becoming comedic sardonic fodder for the snl gang, and a clichéd cocktail party joke.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Rachel@21:1/5 to Rachel on Thu Oct 7 19:26:30 2021
    On Thursday, October 7, 2021 at 5:33:28 PM UTC-7, Rachel wrote:
    On Thursday, October 7, 2021 at 2:30:17 PM UTC-7, Rachel wrote:

anymore.

it's too good for me.

sorry, kiddo! ;-)
    make sure it doesn't get constant airplay like mmm-bop, or he will definitely be going the way of the hanson boys, becoming comedic sardonic fodder for the snl gang, and a clichéd cocktail party joke.

i seriously won't listen to it anymore b/c of that, sorta like that educational video of the in-bred family. it was too traumatizing, even though they seemed very nice and gentle, and i thought it would be a beautiful thing to visit them, but otherwise,
    it was really hard to handle. i think your biological wiring changes as you age, you are less geared to socialize and able to connect with people as well, compared to when you are younger and wired to find a mate, and more attuned into motherly survival
    skills, as opposed to other interests, even such as fomenting bonds with special people and things in the world, like abused or wild animals or different children, or studying anthropology and human evolution, when you go into genetic survival mode, your
    instinct to protect yourself and your progeny, real or desired on a biological level, kicks in, and these things instead of being the wonders of nature you once loved, become off-limits and outside the reality you are attempting to secure for your genes.
    it's totally biochemical...it should probably chill out as this passes, as i am already headed into my golden years, and will probably be leaving these innate mothering and protective instincts behind. if someone told me i'd be having a baby of my own at
    this age, now, after all these years, i would just have to laugh........ ;-)

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Zod@21:1/5 to Rachel on Fri Oct 8 14:29:27 2021
    On Thursday, October 7, 2021 at 10:26:31 PM UTC-4, Rachel wrote:
    On Thursday, October 7, 2021 at 5:33:28 PM UTC-7, General Zod wrote:

anymore.

it's too good for me.

sorry, kiddo! ;-)
    i seriously won't listen to it anymore b/c of that, sorta like that educational video of the in-bred family. it was too traumatizing, even though they seemed very nice and gentle, and i thought it would be a beautiful thing to visit them, but otherwise,
    it was really hard to handle. i think your biological wiring changes as you age, you are less geared to socialize and able to connect with people as well, compared to when you are younger and wired to find a mate, and more attuned into motherly survival
    skills, as opposed to other interests, even such as fomenting bonds with special people and things in the world, like abused or wild animals or different children, or studying anthropology and human evolution, when you go into genetic survival mode, your
    instinct to protect yourself and your progeny, real or desired on a biological level, kicks in, and these things instead of being the wonders of nature you once loved, become off-limits and outside the reality you are attempting to secure for your genes.
    it's totally biochemical...it should probably chill out as this passes, as i am already headed into my golden years, and will probably be leaving these innate mothering and protective instincts behind. if someone told me i'd be having a baby of my own at
    this age, now, after all these years, i would just have to laugh........ ;-)

Good day to you Rachel.....

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Rachel@21:1/5 to Rachel on Sat Oct 9 08:11:39 2021
    On Saturday, October 9, 2021 at 8:07:04 AM UTC-7, Rachel wrote:
    On Friday, October 8, 2021 at 2:29:28 PM UTC-7, Zod wrote:

anymore.

it's too good for me.

sorry, kiddo! ;-)
    i seriously won't listen to it anymore b/c of that, sorta like that educational video of the in-bred family. it was too traumatizing, even though they seemed very nice and gentle, and i thought it would be a beautiful thing to visit them, but
    otherwise, it was really hard to handle. i think your biological wiring changes as you age, you are less geared to socialize and able to connect with people as well, compared to when you are younger and wired to find a mate, and more attuned into
    motherly survival skills, as opposed to other interests, even such as fomenting bonds with special people and things in the world, like abused or wild animals or different children, or studying anthropology and human evolution, when you go into genetic
    survival mode, your instinct to protect yourself and your progeny, real or desired on a biological level, kicks in, and these things instead of being the wonders of nature you once loved, become off-limits and outside the reality you are attempting to
    secure for your genes. it's totally biochemical...it should probably chill out as this passes, as i am already headed into my golden years, and will probably be leaving these innate mothering and protective instincts behind. if someone told me i'd be
    having a baby of my own at this age, now, after all these years, i would just have to laugh........ ;-)
    oh g-d....i need a PDA....i'm tempted to listen again....it's just probably the best thing i ever heard....sorta like seeing some woody allen movies, in particularly, love and death.

like bob says, it all flies by fast, and you're not gonna get it all....

so what i want to know is, was it the same as what i suspected with jake, that they held their hands....never knowing how to act??? holding back the dylan goods???

similar to my bro, who knows practically everything there is to know...and once drew in my sketchpad from childhood, when he was a toddler, too, his version of a person, not a stick figure, more like a bubble figure, trapped behind bars....like, "i'm in
    here." when he was a baby/toddler, the 'rents came home after an outing one day (back then we had babysitters, not so much in p'ton), and found him reading his book, on his own, the wizard of oz

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Rachel@21:1/5 to Zod on Sat Oct 9 08:07:02 2021

anymore.

it's too good for me.

sorry, kiddo! ;-)
    i seriously won't listen to it anymore b/c of that, sorta like that educational video of the in-bred family. it was too traumatizing, even though they seemed very nice and gentle, and i thought it would be a beautiful thing to visit them, but
    otherwise, it was really hard to handle. i think your biological wiring changes as you age, you are less geared to socialize and able to connect with people as well, compared to when you are younger and wired to find a mate, and more attuned into
    motherly survival skills, as opposed to other interests, even such as fomenting bonds with special people and things in the world, like abused or wild animals or different children, or studying anthropology and human evolution, when you go into genetic
    survival mode, your instinct to protect yourself and your progeny, real or desired on a biological level, kicks in, and these things instead of being the wonders of nature you once loved, become off-limits and outside the reality you are attempting to
    secure for your genes. it's totally biochemical...it should probably chill out as this passes, as i am already headed into my golden years, and will probably be leaving these innate mothering and protective instincts behind. if someone told me i'd be
    having a baby of my own at this age, now, after all these years, i would just have to laugh........ ;-)

oh g-d....i need a PDA....i'm tempted to listen again....it's just probably the best thing i ever heard....sorta like seeing some woody allen movies, in particularly, love and death.

so what i want to know is, was it the same as what i suspected with jake, that they held their hands....never knowing how to act??? holding back the dylan goods???

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Rachel@21:1/5 to Rachel on Sat Oct 9 08:23:27 2021

anymore.

it's too good for me.

sorry, kiddo! ;-)

i was the freaky one who came out two weeks early, cuz of trauma from the earthquake, and my mother's smoking and malnutrition, at least, that's what i like to think, a 6 1/2 pounder, with stunted growth, microcephaly, and retardation. my brother was the
    one who took 48 hours, and finally they had to use the forceps to pull him out. she probably smoked a lot cuz she was so terrorized of probability of having to go through "another 48 hours" again. her grandmother, my great-grandmother from the old
    country, evgenny, or virginia in american, (and i thought i pulled my virginia johnson handle through talkaboutthemusic, thanks markus, who has run away, out of thin air!) and her sister, raCHel, both died in childbirth.

well, it's true, you know what they say, women have smaller brains, we aren't as intelligent as men. we're the second sex. it's true. i saw it on borat.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Rachel@21:1/5 to Rachel on Sat Oct 9 08:27:38 2021

anymore.

it's too good for me.

sorry, kiddo! ;-)

sorry, that was pieced together poorly, obviously, it's in particular, no ly....

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Rachel@21:1/5 to Rachel on Sat Oct 9 08:41:34 2021
    On Saturday, October 9, 2021 at 8:27:39 AM UTC-7, Rachel wrote:

anymore.

it's too good for me.

sorry, kiddo! ;-)

sorry, that was pieced together poorly, obviously, it's in particular, no ly....

hey this is odd, but i was gone yesterday, and i just see now, in dylan convos in er, what's up, pussycat?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Rachel@21:1/5 to Rachel on Sat Oct 9 08:52:52 2021
    On Saturday, October 9, 2021 at 8:41:36 AM UTC-7, Rachel wrote:
    On Saturday, October 9, 2021 at 8:27:39 AM UTC-7, Rachel wrote:

anymore.

it's too good for me.

sorry, kiddo! ;-)

hey this is odd, but i was gone yesterday, and i just see now, in dylan convos in er, what's up, pussycat?

i just spent time hating myself, after a failed missive to the checkster, supposed to be happy, then, ultimately, even though i stopped myself for other reasons, because it was just veering into an area where i realized i wasn't comfortable, something
    too precious for me, treading unknown waters, i just felt guilty and effed up and sickened by my endless pointless circuitous babbling, the product of my juvenile "efforts," (that's a code word) and finally watched some tv.

42 was on.

and then for the life of me, just couldn't fall asleep.

i feel like hell.

FAIL.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Will Dockery@21:1/5 to Rachel on Wed Oct 13 05:40:46 2021

anymore.

it's too good for me.

sorry, kiddo! ;-)

I've tried to listen to Pablo...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Rachel@21:1/5 to Rachel on Fri Oct 22 23:13:50 2021
    On Friday, October 22, 2021 at 11:12:57 PM UTC-7, Rachel wrote:
    On Wednesday, October 13, 2021 at 5:40:47 AM UTC-7, Will Dockery wrote:

anymore.

it's too good for me.

sorry, kiddo! ;-)
    i almost just braved the abyss of infinite intelligence and started to look him up one more time...i just started thinking cool things and wanted him to blow me away again....but then remembered how it gets stuck in my ears, and my swiss cheese brain
    turns into a broken record, it's too dangerous, should be rated R, so i thought better of it, and backed off. ;-) (wink not to imply that i am insincere! no PD for me!!!)

too bad, cuz it's like some of the best sh*t i ever heard. (ps boogie nights is playing jesse's girl... ;-) )

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Rachel@21:1/5 to Will Dockery on Fri Oct 22 23:12:55 2021

anymore.

it's too good for me.

sorry, kiddo! ;-)

i almost just braved the abyss of infinite intelligence and started to look him up one more time...i just started thinking cool things and wanted him to blow me away again....but then remembered how it gets stuck in my ears, and my swiss cheese brain
    turns into a broken record, it's too dangerous, should be rated R, so i thought better of it, and backed off. ;-) (wink not to imply that i am insincere! no PD for me!!!)

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Zod@21:1/5 to Rachel on Thu Oct 28 15:18:05 2021
    On Saturday, October 23, 2021 at 2:13:51 AM UTC-4, Rachel wrote:

anymore.

it's too good for me.

sorry, kiddo! ;-)
    too bad, cuz it's like some of the best sh*t i ever heard. (ps boogie nights is playing jesse's girl... ;-) )

The movie BOOGIE NIGHTS...?

Good film...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Rachel@21:1/5 to Zod on Thu Oct 28 16:31:28 2021
    On Thursday, October 28, 2021 at 3:18:07 PM UTC-7, Zod wrote:

anymore.

it's too good for me.

sorry, kiddo! ;-)
    i almost just braved the abyss of infinite intelligence and started to look him up one more time...i just started thinking cool things and wanted him to blow me away again....but then remembered how it gets stuck in my ears, and my swiss cheese
    brain turns into a broken record, it's too dangerous, should be rated R, so i thought better of it, and backed off. ;-) (wink not to imply that i am insincere! no PD for me!!!)

Good film...

oh, it's just the same old shit on cable. i mean, it's a GOOD MOVIE, but i mean, well, i just don't want to MOVE ON without my BELOVED by my side, with whom to SHARE IT.

it's an embarrassment of riches. i have roku now, got a library card, signed up for free library movies, i have thousands of libraries at my fingertips, and i just couldn't even give a damn. i don't even want to get netflix, i feel WEIRD about watching
    the other male actors i like, all alone, seeking them out, to watch.......👁

i was CRYING yesterday when cristian won again, it was so close, the drama, everything, but REAL, she's so young and vibrant, full of life, it was her DAY, walking off in a big beautiful studded high collar, like a princess, and there was nobody here
    with whom to share the excitement. it was so sad for me. so i wrote hi instead.

everything is making me depressed, except thoughts of being with my beloved again one day......i just want him to come over and crawl into bed with me...not that he deserves to be killed....(ha ha, very funny, not laughing) (not that kind of crawling,
    the OTHER kind!!!!!!! MY Kind....after we change him into comfy houseclothes....)

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Pamela Brown@21:1/5 to Rachel on Sat Oct 30 11:35:16 2021
    On Thursday, October 28, 2021 at 6:31:29 PM UTC-5, Rachel wrote:

anymore.

it's too good for me.

sorry, kiddo! ;-)
    i almost just braved the abyss of infinite intelligence and started to look him up one more time...i just started thinking cool things and wanted him to blow me away again....but then remembered how it gets stuck in my ears, and my swiss cheese
    brain turns into a broken record, it's too dangerous, should be rated R, so i thought better of it, and backed off. ;-) (wink not to imply that i am insincere! no PD for me!!!)

Good film...
    oh, it's just the same old shit on cable. i mean, it's a GOOD MOVIE, but i mean, well, i just don't want to MOVE ON without my BELOVED by my side, with whom to SHARE IT.

it's an embarrassment of riches. i have roku now, got a library card, signed up for free library movies, i have thousands of libraries at my fingertips, and i just couldn't even give a damn. i don't even want to get netflix, i feel WEIRD about watching
    the other male actors i like, all alone, seeking them out, to watch.......👁

i was CRYING yesterday when cristian won again, it was so close, the drama, everything, but REAL, she's so young and vibrant, full of life, it was her DAY, walking off in a big beautiful studded high collar, like a princess, and there was nobody here

everything is making me depressed, except thoughts of being with my beloved again one day......i just want him to come over and crawl into bed with me...not that he deserves to be killed....(ha ha, very funny, not laughing) (not that kind of crawling,
    the OTHER kind!!!!!!! MY Kind....after we change him into comfy houseclothes....)
    Bob in pj's? I don't think so. Maybe a nightshirt. Or nothing...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Rachel@21:1/5 to pamel...@gmail.com on Sat Oct 30 12:35:15 2021
    On Saturday, October 30, 2021 at 11:35:17 AM UTC-7, pamel...@gmail.com wrote:

anymore.

it's too good for me.

sorry, kiddo! ;-)

Good film...

it's an embarrassment of riches. i have roku now, got a library card, signed up for free library movies, i have thousands of libraries at my fingertips, and i just couldn't even give a damn. i don't even want to get netflix, i feel WEIRD about
    watching the other male actors i like, all alone, seeking them out, to watch.......👁

i was thinking comfy sweats....like right now, i'm wearing one of my plaid llbean lounge pants, a t-shirt, with a sweatshirt over it.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Pamela Brown@21:1/5 to Rachel on Sun Oct 31 06:46:57 2021
    On Saturday, October 30, 2021 at 2:35:16 PM UTC-5, Rachel wrote:

anymore.

it's too good for me.

sorry, kiddo! ;-)
    i almost just braved the abyss of infinite intelligence and started to look him up one more time...i just started thinking cool things and wanted him to blow me away again....but then remembered how it gets stuck in my ears, and my swiss
    cheese brain turns into a broken record, it's too dangerous, should be rated R, so i thought better of it, and backed off. ;-) (wink not to imply that i am insincere! no PD for me!!!)

Good film...

it's an embarrassment of riches. i have roku now, got a library card, signed up for free library movies, i have thousands of libraries at my fingertips, and i just couldn't even give a damn. i don't even want to get netflix, i feel WEIRD about
    watching the other male actors i like, all alone, seeking them out, to watch.......👁

i was CRYING yesterday when cristian won again, it was so close, the drama, everything, but REAL, she's so young and vibrant, full of life, it was her DAY, walking off in a big beautiful studded high collar, like a princess, and there was nobody
    here with whom to share the excitement. it was so sad for me. so i wrote hi instead.

everything is making me depressed, except thoughts of being with my beloved again one day......i just want him to come over and crawl into bed with me...not that he deserves to be killed....(ha ha, very funny, not laughing) (not that kind of
    crawling, the OTHER kind!!!!!!! MY Kind....after we change him into comfy houseclothes....)
    i was thinking comfy sweats....like right now, i'm wearing one of my plaid llbean lounge pants, a t-shirt, with a sweatshirt over it.
    Complete with naugahyde lounge chairs and fuzzy slippers?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Rachel@21:1/5 to Rachel on Sun Oct 31 08:08:37 2021
    On Sunday, October 31, 2021 at 8:07:30 AM UTC-7, Rachel wrote:
    On Sunday, October 31, 2021 at 6:46:58 AM UTC-7, pamel...@gmail.com wrote:

anymore.

it's too good for me.

sorry, kiddo! ;-)
    i almost just braved the abyss of infinite intelligence and started to look him up one more time...i just started thinking cool things and wanted him to blow me away again....but then remembered how it gets stuck in my ears, and my swiss
    cheese brain turns into a broken record, it's too dangerous, should be rated R, so i thought better of it, and backed off. ;-) (wink not to imply that i am insincere! no PD for me!!!)

Good film...

i was CRYING yesterday when cristian won again, it was so close, the drama, everything, but REAL, she's so young and vibrant, full of life, it was her DAY, walking off in a big beautiful studded high collar, like a princess, and there was
    nobody here with whom to share the excitement. it was so sad for me. so i wrote hi instead.

everything is making me depressed, except thoughts of being with my beloved again one day......i just want him to come over and crawl into bed with me...not that he deserves to be killed....(ha ha, very funny, not laughing) (not that kind of
    crawling, the OTHER kind!!!!!!! MY Kind....after we change him into comfy houseclothes....)
    why are you interested in my clothes???

did you want to come over and snuggle with me, TOO!?!??!??!?!?!?!?!!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Rachel@21:1/5 to pamel...@gmail.com on Sun Oct 31 08:07:29 2021

anymore.

it's too good for me.

sorry, kiddo! ;-)

Good film...

i was CRYING yesterday when cristian won again, it was so close, the drama, everything, but REAL, she's so young and vibrant, full of life, it was her DAY, walking off in a big beautiful studded high collar, like a princess, and there was nobody
    here with whom to share the excitement. it was so sad for me. so i wrote hi instead.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Zod@21:1/5 to pamel...@gmail.com on Mon Nov 1 15:06:44 2021
    On Sunday, October 31, 2021 at 9:46:58 AM UTC-4, pamel...@gmail.com wrote:

anymore.

it's too good for me.

sorry, kiddo! ;-)

Good film...

And a leopard skin pillbox hat...!!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Pamela Brown@21:1/5 to Zod on Tue Nov 2 04:01:39 2021
    On Monday, November 1, 2021 at 5:06:46 PM UTC-5, Zod wrote:

anymore.

it's too good for me.

sorry, kiddo! ;-)

Good film...

i was CRYING yesterday when cristian won again, it was so close, the drama, everything, but REAL, she's so young and vibrant, full of life, it was her DAY, walking off in a big beautiful studded high collar, like a princess, and there was
    nobody here with whom to share the excitement. it was so sad for me. so i wrote hi instead.

With boots of Spanish leather!!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Pamela Brown@21:1/5 to Rachel on Tue Nov 2 04:02:58 2021
    On Sunday, October 31, 2021 at 10:07:30 AM UTC-5, Rachel wrote:

anymore.

it's too good for me.

sorry, kiddo! ;-)

Good film...

It's called irony. I don't see Bob as much of a snuggler...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Will Dockery@21:1/5 to pamel...@gmail.com on Tue Nov 2 11:53:09 2021
    On Tuesday, November 2, 2021 at 7:03:04 AM UTC-4, pamel...@gmail.com wrote:

anymore.

it's too good for me.

sorry, kiddo! ;-)
    i almost just braved the abyss of infinite intelligence and started to look him up one more time...i just started thinking cool things and wanted him to blow me away again....but then remembered how it gets stuck in my ears, and my
    swiss cheese brain turns into a broken record, it's too dangerous, should be rated R, so i thought better of it, and backed off. ;-) (wink not to imply that i am insincere! no PD for me!!!)

Good film...

it's an embarrassment of riches. i have roku now, got a library card, signed up for free library movies, i have thousands of libraries at my fingertips, and i just couldn't even give a damn. i don't even want to get netflix, i feel WEIRD
    about watching the other male actors i like, all alone, seeking them out, to watch.......👁

Maybe in his Nashville Skyline days, when he still had Sara.

https://youtu.be/9ZhLGP5dF2k

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Rachel@21:1/5 to pamel...@gmail.com on Tue Nov 2 12:40:50 2021
    On Tuesday, November 2, 2021 at 4:03:04 AM UTC-7, pamel...@gmail.com wrote:

anymore.

it's too good for me.

sorry, kiddo! ;-)
    i almost just braved the abyss of infinite intelligence and started to look him up one more time...i just started thinking cool things and wanted him to blow me away again....but then remembered how it gets stuck in my ears, and my
    swiss cheese brain turns into a broken record, it's too dangerous, should be rated R, so i thought better of it, and backed off. ;-) (wink not to imply that i am insincere! no PD for me!!!)

Good film...

it's an embarrassment of riches. i have roku now, got a library card, signed up for free library movies, i have thousands of libraries at my fingertips, and i just couldn't even give a damn. i don't even want to get netflix, i feel WEIRD
    about watching the other male actors i like, all alone, seeking them out, to watch.......👁

everybody can snuggle in sweat pants. sweat socks, whatever, and then everybody is all soft and snuggly and huggable, etc...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Rachel@21:1/5 to Will Dockery on Tue Nov 2 12:41:24 2021
    On Tuesday, November 2, 2021 at 11:53:11 AM UTC-7, Will Dockery wrote:
    On Tuesday, November 2, 2021 at 7:03:04 AM UTC-4, pamel...@gmail.com wrote:

anymore.

it's too good for me.

sorry, kiddo! ;-)

Good film...

everything is making me depressed, except thoughts of being with my beloved again one day......i just want him to come over and crawl into bed with me...not that he deserves to be killed....(ha ha, very funny, not laughing) (not that kind
    of crawling, the OTHER kind!!!!!!! MY Kind....after we change him into comfy houseclothes....)
    Maybe in his Nashville Skyline days, when he still had Sara.

https://youtu.be/9ZhLGP5dF2k

well, his body is still the same. he can still snuggle, if he stopped being such a cold prickly!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From General Zod@21:1/5 to pamel...@gmail.com on Tue Nov 2 14:49:43 2021
    On Tuesday, November 2, 2021 at 7:01:41 AM UTC-4, pamel...@gmail.com wrote:

anymore.

it's too good for me.

sorry, kiddo! ;-)

Good film...

"Knocking boots on a big brass bed...."

I think I have a new poem... ha ha...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Pamela Brown@21:1/5 to genera...@gmail.com on Wed Nov 3 03:58:28 2021
    On Tuesday, November 2, 2021 at 4:49:46 PM UTC-5, genera...@gmail.com wrote:

anymore.

it's too good for me.

sorry, kiddo! ;-)

Good film...

everything is making me depressed, except thoughts of being with my beloved again one day......i just want him to come over and crawl into bed with me...not that he deserves to be killed....(ha ha, very funny, not laughing) (not that kind
    of crawling, the OTHER kind!!!!!!! MY Kind....after we change him into comfy houseclothes....)

One more cup of coffee...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From General Zod@21:1/5 to pamel...@gmail.com on Wed Dec 8 15:56:33 2021
    On Wednesday, November 3, 2021 at 6:58:30 AM UTC-4, pamel...@gmail.com wrote:
    On Tuesday, November 2, 2021 at 4:49:46 PM UTC-5, genera...@gmail.com wrote:

anymore.

it's too good for me.

sorry, kiddo! ;-)

Good film...

One more cup of coffee...

Love that song...!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From holumbusga@gmail.com@21:1/5 to Rachel on Fri May 20 23:13:43 2022
    On Tuesday, November 2, 2021 at 3:40:51 PM UTC-4, Rachel wrote:
    On Tuesday, November 2, 2021 at 4:03:04 AM UTC-7, pamel...@gmail.com wrote:

anymore.

it's too good for me.

sorry, kiddo! ;-)

Good film...

everybody can snuggle in sweat pants. sweat socks, whatever, and then everybody is all soft and snuggly and huggable, etc...

I loved snuggling my nephew in nothing but our birthday suits and some Crisco.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05