• Happy fourth

From Chris Pyle@21:1/5 to All on Sun Jul 4 10:51:50 2021
    I've turned into a hermit, so I won't be going out to watch the fireworks, but I hope all that do, do so safely. Between the virus and the dry brush, things could get testy out there this year.

I love the disclaimer that the vaccines won't stop you from getting covid19, or one of it's many new forms, it will just insure you won't get hospital need sick, and that you can still spread it around to those who aren't vaccinated.

making chili dogs, beans, slaw and mac and cheese, with a strawberry/blueberry trifle and handheld peach pies for dessert.

Happy Birthday America, it's been a crazy 244 years, but you still look mighty good to me!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From President_dudley@21:1/5 to Chris Pyle on Sun Jul 4 17:59:58 2021
    On Sunday, July 4, 2021 at 1:51:52 PM UTC-4, Chris Pyle wrote:
    I've turned into a hermit, so I won't be going out to watch the fireworks, but I hope all that do, do so safely. Between the virus and the dry brush, things could get testy out there this year.

I love the disclaimer that the vaccines won't stop you from getting covid19, or one of it's many new forms, it will just insure you won't get hospital need sick, and that you can still spread it around to those who aren't vaccinated.

making chili dogs, beans, slaw and mac and cheese, with a strawberry/blueberry trifle and handheld peach pies for dessert.

Happy Birthday America, it's been a crazy 244 years, but you still look mighty good to me!

my ma was born on the 3rd of july. she said she was a day older than america.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)