• Bob.

From Batman The real one@21:1/5 to All on Wed Jul 13 05:54:13 2022
    I watched a documentary about you last night and I am still smiling at your comment about your ladies bringing out the poet in you.
    The best years on my life were spent as an educational assistant. Here’s a little story about poetry.
    The teacher was hip, and he was a singer in a band when he wasn’t educating rural grade 8 kids.
    He stood there introducing poetry to the kids, and asked, “Why would you write a poem? The best answer came from the smallest boy in the classroom, and one of the most likeable kids.
    His response,
    “So girls will like me”
    Cheers, Bob
    Have a great day

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Batman The real one@21:1/5 to Batman The real one on Wed Jul 13 05:57:03 2022
    On Wednesday, July 13, 2022 at 6:54:15 AM UTC-6, Batman The real one wrote:
    I watched a documentary about you last night and I am still smiling at your comment about your ladies bringing out the poet in you.
    The best years on my life were spent as an educational assistant. Here’s a little story about poetry.
    The teacher was hip, and he was a singer in a band when he wasn’t educating rural grade 8 kids.
    He stood there introducing poetry to the kids, and asked, “Why would you write a poem? The best answer came from the smallest boy in the classroom, and one of the most likeable kids.
    His response,
    “So girls will like me”
    Cheers, Bob
    Have a great day

I don’t mind that you follow me, but it hard to tell the real you from the spammers.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)