• Oh my

From Chris Pyle@21:1/5 to All on Tue Aug 17 03:54:28 2021
    I also heard that Bob was out of the country during April and May, so let's see how this will unfold.

from Rolling Stone mag:
    A woman has filed a lawsuit accusing Bob Dylan of sexually abusing her when she was 12 years old in 1965.

In the suit, the woman, identified as “J.C.” who now lives in Greenwich, Connecticut, claims that Dylan abused her between April and May 1965 and that Dylan “exploited his status as a musician by grooming J.C. to gain her trust and to obtain
    control over her as part of his plan to sexually molest and abuse J.C.” It claims that Dylan gave J.C. “alcohol and drugs,” abused her multiple times, and that some of the alleged incidents occurred in Dylan’s apartment at the Hotel Chelsea in
    New York City.

As a result of the alleged abuse, the lawsuit states, J.C. “sustained physical and psychological injuries… and, upon information and belief, some or all of these injuries are of a permanent and lasting nature.” J.C. is seeking compensatory damages
    for an unspecified amount to be determined by a jury at trial.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Chris Pyle@21:1/5 to All on Tue Aug 17 04:08:44 2021
    On Tuesday, August 17, 2021 at 6:54:29 AM UTC-4, Chris Pyle wrote:

there are the court documents on Expecting Rain. https://iapps.courts.state.ny.us/nyscef/ViewDocument?docIndex=PCZoaLk/gBPFslAyJfbMAQ==

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Will Dockery@21:1/5 to Chris Pyle on Tue Aug 17 10:36:42 2021
    On Tuesday, August 17, 2021 at 7:08:45 AM UTC-4, Chris Pyle wrote:

there are the court documents on Expecting Rain. https://iapps.courts.state.ny.us/nyscef/ViewDocument?docIndex=PCZoaLk/gBPFslAyJfbMAQ==

Yes, I have read Dylan was nowhere near New York City at that time in 1965.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05