• WHY ARE THERE NO BLACK COUNTRY SINGERS?

From rsbarnette@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Sat Nov 24 15:20:49 2018
    the reason "we don't exist" is because we lack support. Once folks realize a brother of color has education, is truly a country boy, is cool with the local police department and has an applications on file.. has a spotless background, military affiliated
    and rides horses without a saddle or bit..lol.. we are black balled and have to fight to be hard for the music.

"we are often ignored to preserve the silent culture of country music"

The preservation that "we" are all thugs, uneducated, nappy headed lawbreakers, will be challenged when the cover of the cd is with horses, police officers, and military personnel all standing beside two colorless figures with bandannas tied together
    which in the "urban community " represents unity..

this is why their are no black folks.. and those of us who are working for change are laughed at or pulled to the side and told .. your gonna loose your "black card " with cd art like this.. yet alone make some very powerful people upset..

my response is that i stand with the good cops and kneel for the ones who serve a secondary agenda. i salute the american flag at a knee as we do during military drill and have trophies to prove this is acceptable. .. its a struggle battle and burden
    wrapped all up in one dose of cultural suicide.

anyway.. hopefully this trip to Nashville will be successful.. and yall will hear me on the radio in 6 months.. the song is called "Better Man".. its country.. and its progressive for the mentality of men.. and yeah.. if you look me up you will find all
    the genres that have led to this as country music is the only genre that says sing about your family and wife and kids and we will love you more.. ill quote Bro. Darius Rucker and Mr. Charlie Pride.. "I'm singing country music till yall kick me out"

gotta clock back in from lunch yall be safe and support those brothers who refuse to be a stereotype.. we do exist..

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)