• "It's Finally Friday...." song????

From andrewschutter51@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Fri Aug 9 19:19:20 2019
    Wow this is old

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From schoonover4u@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Sat Dec 14 20:34:16 2019
    Finally Friday was my deceased husband, Ivan DeWayne Mize that he wrote, and another gentleman I do not know. George Jones made it a number 1 hit. They dubbed in several different ways to start it on tge radio. DeWayne received a Gold Album for it. I
    gave it to his son at DeWayne's funeral.DeWayne was born in Des Arc, Missouri and lived for many years in Tennessee. Then moved to Illinois where we were married. He was my best friend for 9 years and the Best Song Writer I have ever known. You should
    find this song on any of George Jones'#1 hit albums."I'll be sittin' on Ready and Rockin' on Go" was a fraze he used all the time growing up in Des Arc, Missouri,and used it in his song. It's easy to find.
    Sincerely Louise

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Wesley Mize@21:1/5 to schoon...@gmail.com on Wed Mar 31 17:20:07 2021
    My father wrote this song. Louise can you reach out to me please?

On Saturday, December 14, 2019 at 10:34:17 PM UTC-6, schoon...@gmail.com wrote:
    Finally Friday was my deceased husband, Ivan DeWayne Mize that he wrote, and another gentleman I do not know. George Jones made it a number 1 hit. They dubbed in several different ways to start it on tge radio. DeWayne received a Gold Album for it. I
    gave it to his son at DeWayne's funeral.DeWayne was born in Des Arc, Missouri and lived for many years in Tennessee. Then moved to Illinois where we were married. He was my best friend for 9 years and the Best Song Writer I have ever known. You should
    find this song on any of George Jones'#1 hit albums."I'll be sittin' on Ready and Rockin' on Go" was a fraze he used all the time growing up in Des Arc, Missouri,and used it in his song. It's easy to find.
    Sincerely Louise

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05