• A Moment for Rodney Ferris

From rhsmith.3737@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Sun Jul 24 12:01:16 2016
    I used to be a corner worker at the barbra fritchie classic for many years and hot rod rodney Farris was just amazing to see race .I met n chatted with a lot of top pro riders there but rodney was by far the most amazing rider I've seen .from him using
    the hale bales as berms in the second turn .more racers need to come to the barbra fritchie classic which is the oldest ongoing dirt track race in the country,it's in frederick ,md

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From 12bharding@gmail.com@21:1/5 to rhsmit...@gmail.com on Fri Sep 7 22:18:58 2018
    On Sunday, July 24, 2016 at 3:01:17 PM UTC-4, rhsmit...@gmail.com wrote:
    I used to be a corner worker at the barbra fritchie classic for many years and hot rod rodney Farris was just amazing to see race .I met n chatted with a lot of top pro riders there but rodney was by far the most amazing rider I've seen .from him
    using the hale bales as berms in the second turn .more racers need to come to the barbra fritchie classic which is the oldest ongoing dirt track race in the country,it's in frederick ,md

Rodney was bad ass and if you worked the corner for a few years do you renumber Willie crabb nothing against rodney but willie could flat foot fredrick like no other

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)