• Ricky Graham Presumed Dead 1/23/98

From robertturinia@gmail.com@21:1/5 to C Grismore on Fri Jun 15 18:52:57 2018
    On Friday, January 23, 1998 at 12:00:00 AM UTC-8, C Grismore wrote:
    It is being reported that three time Grand National Champion Ricky Graham perished last night, January 22nd in a house fire at his residence in Salinas, California.

I bring this news to you not as a tragedy mongering gossip, but as a true race fan and personal friend of Ricky. This sad news has been relayed to us (my wife and I) by close personal friends and associates of Ricky.

With heavy heart, I pass this news on to you. Not lightly, but with much consternation. The racing community dirt, road, track and trail needs to mourrn this tragedy with all who knew and loved the man.

More details should become available shortly. Hopefully I won't have to be the one to pass them on. If necessary, however, I will dutifully report
    all pertinent information. Ideally a HUGE turnout at any official public memorial service would be justifiable.

Sincereley,

craig

i hear they left the pot Maryjane on the stove Fuck Salinas PRO roadies

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From johnlord2nd@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Sun Jul 14 17:46:41 2019
    What a frickin idiot. I knew Ricky years ago as a kid growing up, leading a Naval Post Graduate School stakebed truck full of dirt bikes and meeting up at Hollister. Lots of times wed meet up at the old airport sand pit. Ricky was great, and all of us
    the same age as Ricky 12 and 13 years old, some old thought high. So for your stupid ass comments about someone's passing fuck you.....

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)