• Looking for a cross reference manual? Kawasaki parts

From ayre01@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Wed May 3 17:17:05 2017
    There is a superb bit of software that basically is a Microsoft Access Database called ZEDDER
    ...it actually covers Yamaha, Suzuki etc but they are on separate disks... if ya know number of a part ya enter it and it shows ya what model, year, etc that the part you just entered is listed for which is brill when finding rare or obsolete parts

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From ayre01@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Wed May 3 17:19:59 2017
    Zedder.com

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From joepermit@gmail.com@21:1/5 to ayr...@gmail.com on Tue Jan 15 11:07:01 2019
    On Wednesday, May 3, 2017 at 8:17:06 PM UTC-4, ayr...@gmail.com wrote:
    There is a superb bit of software that basically is a Microsoft Access Database called ZEDDER
    ...it actually covers Yamaha, Suzuki etc but they are on separate disks... if ya know number of a part ya enter it and it shows ya what model, year, etc that the part you just entered is listed for which is brill when finding rare or obsolete parts

Have you downloaded it lately? Sent an email to them and got this, "We are closed for vacation until Jul 16/05. Your interest in our products are appreciated. I will respond to your email upon my return."
    I've gone to the download and it just takes me to paypal without any instructions. Like, do they just email it to me after I buy? Does it take me to a page? Just don't want to waste $25 on a hope that it'll get to me.
    Thanks

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05