• Mary, Monkey, Sun, Tree and Penis Whoreshippers - Part E - Kabatoff, Da

From Daryl@21:1/5 to All on Fri Dec 18 01:49:51 2020
    Mary, Monkey, Sun, Tree and Penis Whoreshippers - Part E - Kabatoff, Dar December 17th 2020 3:47 pm 70,279 words

“The very concept of a nation founded by European settlers is offensive to me. Old stock White Canadians are an unpleasant relic, and quite frankly, replaceable. And we will replace them." - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, when asked to comment
    on his Open Borders Immigration Strategy, speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“Christians are the worst part of Canadian society.” - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“Honour killings shouldn’t be called ‘barbaric.’” - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“They are not sexual assaults, but ‘honour’ rapes.” - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

"We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics." - Joe Biden speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“Without writers, nothing speak so good in word stuff.” - Eddie Izzard

Making rounds around the internet mid-November 2020 is that the last Canadian election was fraudulent as corrupted computers were used to tabulate and change votes, as was recently done in the United States. And in the Saskatoon Star-Phoenix on
    November 19th 2020 Chris Selley reminds us “The really salient point, surely, was that the Aga Khan (Islamic) Foundation lobbies for and receives hundreds of millions of dollars from the Canadian government.” Canadians still are not moved, they
    continue to wait for “Christmas” (the use of God’s Name in vain) and now their major hope to be able to fly to winter resorts so they may sing Jingle Bells and bow to blinkin’ trees there. No matter the cost, Canadians must photograph themselves
    and their children engaged in honoring the pagan holiday, and the more ornate and the more distant the setting in the photographs, the better. Make sure to post the celebratory and festive photos on your Facebook page while making disparaging comments
    against some poor psychiatric abuse victim who lives in perpetual shock. Now you have to stay home, stay home while the Chinese and Islamists arrive at our airports, seaports and borders. Go get a flu shot and make yourself infertile.

See Rebel News on November 21st 20202… “Suicide in long term care: Canadian senior chooses death over living through a second lockdown” regarding the survival rate of Covid -19:

COVID-19 Survival Rates:

Under 20: 99.997%
    Under 50: 99.98%
    Under 70: 99.5%

Islam is a fertility cult that seeks to increase its numbers through imprisoning women in homes and forcing them to become wives and mothers. The Islamists pride themselves in knowledge of and the use of herbs and have published copious quantities of
    books over the centuries that include instruction on what herbs to use to reduce fertility and induce abortions of people that do not belong to their fertility cult. Now we have an Islamic government that will force injections upon people that will make
    them infertile. It is all a part of Trudeau’s plan to replace the European population with non-Europeans (aka as Islamists). The fear flu has a survival rate of over 99.5% for people under 70 years of age, likely 99% of the women of child-bearing age
    will become infertile should they take the two injections the government is mandating.

Hilariously people stay home and allow the Chinese and the Islamists to fly in daily, then they pay the mortgage for the four homes for each of the four Islamic wives. The aboriginal Indians stay confined to their tiny rotting homes on the reserves
    and are instructed to ram their penises up each others arseholes while the government hands out billions of dollars to Islamists so they can start new lives here in new homes here. All the children are taught to hate Christianity and the idea of
    Canadians and Americans having our own oil self-sufficiency, the oil industry is forced into shutdown while the Canadian lumber is required for new homes for the “immigrants” or exported to Asia, and the white children are taught to hate the colour
    of their skin and to ram their penises up each others arseholes. White Europeans didn’t like criticisms of their blinkin’ trees and spent many millions of dollars having me tortured for years in psychiatric facilities, they made me a home in a
    psychiatric ward and now buy new homes for Islamists. You torture me and laugh at me and rob me and slander and libel me, then seek to gain annual redemption by singing Jingle Bells and by proving you are not a racist by handing your nation over to
    Islamists, Sikhs, Hindus and Chinese. Your forefathers somehow proved that they were not racists by stealing Doukhobor land, now the Doukhobors wallow in filth as they join with you in decorating and bowing to trees. The wealthiest of the Doukhobors are
    always turning their homes into lavish temples of evergreen tree fertility, they have the tallest of trees and the nicest of the blinkin’ lights, and they have the most friends who all join with them in honoring their fertility tree idols. It used to
    be that the Doukhobors fled from idolatry, now they embrace it and shit upon me for daring to attempt to warn them of the dangers involved.

Turkey slaughtered an estimated 1.5 million Armenian Christians between 1914 and 1923, now Canada sells the Turkey and Azerbaijan advanced drone weaponry that is used in 2020 to slaughter the Armenians yet again. Canadians politely stay at home and
    watch the news telling them to stay home, and are not provided with news stories about how their Islamic government is providing advanced weapon systems to other Islamic governments. See the video on YouTube “What Azerbaijan’s spectacular victory
    over Armenia tells us about the future of modern warfare.”

The Islamists pride themselves in their knowledge of herbs and published copious quantities of litrature, over the centuries they amassed knowledge of what herbs can be used to induce fertility and cause abortions. They imbed themselves into our food
    supply, the food you eat may have been dosed at repeated times during its transit to your table. Islamists are a fertility cult, they increase their numbers with multiple wives and with rape and coercion, and reduce the numbers of the alternative
    fertility cults with herbs, swords and bombs. And they seek to reduce your fertility with inoculations against common colds. And more recently they instigated a transgender fantasy world and are coercing your daughters to cut their own breasts off and
    sterilize themselves. The parents hope these kids would come home at “Christmas” and join together with them and the blinkin’ tree, and together they would go and make a pilgrimage to the local Catholic Church and tithe, regardless of how many
    times Catholic priests rammed their penises up your children’s arseholes. The priests purposely traumatize the children and render them unable to form meaningful attachments and families, it works as well as rendering them infertile. Then they
    destroyed the economy so the males didn’t have a pot to piss in, let alone go on a date. All the while the carbon tax continues to be rebated back to the large Islamic families. The greater the number of Islamists, the greater amount of taxes will be
    collected and handed over to the invading Islamists.

Over the last few decades assorted Islamists, many acting as lone wolves, contaminated food and water supplies with herbs that reduced fertility and induced abortions. Then they indoctrinated children to a transgender world and coerced the daughters to
    put rings in their noses, colour their hair with cool-aid and render themselves infertile. During which time they have been refining their inoculations, which are again designed to render infertility, or at least result in infertility, or autism. The
    white race is first and foremost hated due to the many Christians in our midst.

The CIA funded the psychiatric torture facilities in Saskatoon, and now the general pubic learns that the CIA imbeds itself into the mainstream media and uses the media to conduct a coup against President Trump (it is a coup funded in part by American
    taxpayers). Our Canadian Islamic prime minister is quick to congratulate Biden with a win. Canadians are happy that Trump is being defeated for all they heard for the last five years is how horrible Trump is. Canada has absolutely the worst prime
    minister and the worst government ever in its history (a Somali heads the department of immigration, a Sikh heads the military, the prime minister is an Islamist) and all we hear in the Canadian media is how horrible Trump and the Republican party is.
    Canadians may rise up but can expect to be slaughtered with Canadian, Chinese and Islamic drones, Islamic beheading swords and with vaccinations. Canadians are compassionless and still think it is hilarious that I get stripped of my rights and tortured
    in psychiatric facilities for years, and then borrow money from their children to build new psychiatric torture facilities. The Canadian Christians are smug about their future, they think they know the truth, the truth of the matter is that their
    churches have been co-opted by Catholics who teach them to turn trees into decorated idols. The truth of the matter is that the churches are censoring Scriptural references to cannibalism and employed predominantly Hindu psychiatrists to torture me in an
    attempt to shut me up about their lies and pagan filth they teach in place of God’s Commandments.

The last Canadian federal election was rigged, all laws passed by the Islamic Liberals (with the support of the Sikh NDP) are void. Due to the fraudulent election all the new gun laws are void. The Islamists have co-opted our government and the
    Canadian people respond by staying home and are preparing to sing Jingle Bells. Don’t hold it back, shout it out with udder glee. Abiding by the Catholic fertility rites is the most important thing on planet earth. Find somebody that was tortured by
    Hindus for daring to speak out against your Catholic fertility rites and send them a box of nuts and a “Christmas” (use of God’s name in vain) card.

I wasn’t allowed to go out, and when they allowed me to go out I did so in utter poverty. And when out and about (utterly nauseous, my head banging in pain, my lips and tongue hard and turned to leather…) people laughed or fled or beat me or
    robbed me of the little I had. Now you are not allowed to go out. And economic opportunities are being removed from you and given to newly arrived invaders (mainly Chinese and Islamists). I criticized your churches and your pagan traditions and had to
    stay confined, and now you have to stay home due to some invented pandemic. Hollywood and the media largely ignores the real pandemic of HIV and other sexually transmitted diseases and instead actively teaches you to ram your penises up each other’s
    arseholes. Hollywood, the media, the schools and the churches (the Catholic church owns it all) are teaching you to ram your penises up each other’s arseholes, while ignoring the resulting diseases, and are now legislating that you stay home lest you
    catch a cold. And I think it is absolutely hilarious as you filthy Mary, monkey, sun, tree and penis whoreshippers have zero compassion for me or for any other victim of psychiatric horror. Stay home while Islamists and Chinese arrive at our airports and
    borders daily, support them all and pay each one an extra $500 every week, even if they are not Canadian citizens. Send your tax dollars to Islamic nations around the world then stay home and sing Jingle Bells, jingle all the way.

I wish to clarify my position. Just because the media is united with Hollywood, schools and the churches (the Catholic Church owns it all) and teaching you people to ram your penises up each others arseholes, and just because the Indians at One Arrow
    First Nation stuck a statue of their ancestor One Arrow on top of an Egyptian representation of a penis, dothn’t mean that the Indians at One Arrow First Nation are all ramming their penises up each others arseholes. And just because the Indians in
    western Canada flip flop between traditional aboriginal beliefs and Catholicism depending upon whom they are trying to fuck on any particular day similarly dothn’t mean they are all goink around ramming their penises up each others arseholes.
    Nevertheless the Indians and the whites are together taught to engage in sexual activities that are leading to their utter destruction, and then on top of that their favorite activity is to idolize trees. Sometimes they stick an Egyptian obelisk (a
    representation of a penis) on the very top of their blinkin’ tree.

The story went, I said that it is no surprise that the priests are ramming their penises up your children’s arseholes for they already advertise themselves with Egyptian penises on the roofs of their churches. I was given to a Hindu psychiatrist who
    said that I think too much about penises, but it is not me who thinks so highly of penises that I would stick one on the roof of a church, and besides, Hindus gain their spiritual bliss via orgasm. Then people laughed at me, assaulted me further and
    called me a pedophile. Then they allowed Hindus, Sikhs and Islamists to be trained as psychiatrists at the University of Saskatchewan, then they allowed them to work (torture Canadians) without they themselves being Canadians citizens. Then they allowed
    the government to pay foreigners residing in Canada $500 each week to help support themselves (they get the $2000 every four weeks if they were in Canada in 2019 and received a small allowance from their parents in China or Saudi Arabia). And they
    allowed Saskatoon City Hall to employ non-Canadians, and no mayoralty candidate complained, and even if they did, the media would remain silent, just as the media is silent on the non-Canadians receiving $2000 every four weeks, it is more than $2000
    monthly. European immigrants removed billions of dollars worth of land from Doukhobor families and now see themselves as rich enough to hand out $500 each week to non-Canadians to help them through the fear flu. Strip the Doukhobors of any land they
    still manage to possess and hand it over to the Chinese, Islamist, Sikh, Hindu and Catholic invaders and call the Doukhobors racists. You are compassionless to the victims of psychiatric horror, your compassion is limited to your pagan evergreen tree
    rituals and to Egyptian penises on your church roofs (and spread across the nation in almost every place imaginable, even on the very tops of the blinkin’ trees in the homes of Doukhobors, Mennonites, Hutterites and Adventists). You unrepentantly
    continue to employ Hindu, Islamic, Sikh and Catholic (likely Chinese as well) psychiatrists to torture those who don’t appreciate your blinkin’ trees, you absolutely MUST lose your nation to alternative fertility cults as a result. Go give a few
    million dollars to Omar’s sister and put her image on our paper money. In Saskatchewan the wealthy are allowed to sell you oatmeal that contains no more than “three” mouse turds per cup, but should they find “two” mouse turds in their Class A
    motorhome, Saskatchewan Government Insurance will provide them with a new Class A motorhome. All I can do is laugh at you while crying out to God against you. You have me brutally tortured for years and think it funny, you can’t raise a finger in my
    defense, you don’t even have a kind word for me. God is about to spread you compassionless Mary, monkey, sun, tree and penis whoreshippers out like dung over the surface of the earth and I think it is absolutely hilarious!!! Send your kid to school to
    learn to become a transsexual communist. Go ejaculate upon your blinkin’ fertility tree idol. Go to hell.

The election for Saskatoon city council in 2020 should prove to be an exciting event, my hope is that residents will get out and vote as decisions made by City Council have always had great impact upon the citizens of the city. Whether you are a
    compassionless Mary, monkey, sun, tree or penis whoreshipper, should I become mayor of Saskatoon I vow to allow your pagan practices to continue unabated but I will not be using the public purse to pay for them, nor will I allow the practices to take
    place on city-owned properties, neither on nor in city-owned equipment. Anyway, if I were mayor of the city of Saskatoon, that’s what I’d do.

About The Author:

Wikipedia states that “Stanley George Reynolds (May 18, 1923 - February 9, 2012) was a businessman, collector, and aviation enthusiast.” He was also a thief who robbed the youth of their treasures, hopes and dreams. He flew around the Alberta
    countryside looking for cars, trucks and old tractors to steal, then he would head off at night to build upon his collection. Or he would purchase parts and then after scoping out the facilities return at night to complete his acquisition. Stan Reynolds
    sold a number of old tractors and steam engines to collectors around the world, he would send the machinery without several parts that were crucial to their operation then sell those missing parts later to the same buyers at exorbitant prices. The
    Alberta government recognized his good works and built him a museum to store and show off his collection - The Reynolds Museum in Wetaskiwin Alberta. The Canadian Federal government recognized his good works and named him to the Order of Canada in 1999.
    And then he was inducted to the Canada’s Aviation Hall of Fame in 2009.

I wanted an old car from the 1930’s, spread over many acres was row upon row of old cars and trucks, each was for sale for $1000 or so. I viewed the cars and offered to make a trade to Mr. Reynolds, I would show him mathematical evidence indicating
    this name and birthday were in harmony with each other and with numbers in the Bible, as all are gifts from God, they are all coming from the same source so there should be relationships, I said. Mr. Stan Reynolds responded by laughing at and scorning me.
    Likely some of Bill Graham’s cars were among the wrecks, as many years ago Stan Reynolds robbed Bill Graham of several cars and his collection of parts.

My own cars were repeatedly stolen, my parents sold them for a small fraction of their real value and always for a tiny fraction of the money I invested into them. My mother was afraid if I had a car and was mobile, then I would get into trouble.
    Repeatedly I struggled to obtain a car and repeatedly saw my efforts and my money disappear. My parents kept me impoverished and would take me to Kinley and to Struan to help their relatives on their farms, sometimes I would be taken to Kinley and then
    to Struan, sometimes I would be taken to Struan and then to Kinley. Other times I would be taken just to Kinley, and other times just to Struan. Eventually people lobbied my parents to shut me up, I would be tortured with psychiatric drugs and then taken
    to Struan where the wealthy drunken relatives (Phil Donesky and assorted Elloway’s) would laugh at me and proclaim that money talked while bullshit walked. The Elloway’s that were doctors and dentists and would regularly drive to Canada in their new
    Cadillacs and freeload off of my dad, Sam. My dad would buy alcohol and bring the alcohol to Struan and work on Phil Donesky’s farm for free, and provide alcohol for Phil Donesky and the rich Elloway’s, for free. Or with my head banging in pain I
    would be taken to Kinley to help my dad labour upon properties that his sister would inherit. Between the episodes of brutal horrid psychiatric torture my dad would take me to Kinley to work on his sister’s properties, for free. With my head banging in
    pain and with the upmost nausea from the psychiatric drugs, I’d be taken to Struan where I’d listen to the Donesky and Elloway alcoholics laugh and tell me that money talks while bullshit walks, for free.

My mother always bragged to me and to others how her relatives were so rich, and were all doctors and dentists and nurses. She would have me repeatedly stripped of my vehicles, later she would have me repeatedly arrested and tortured, yet she always
    had time to brag about my cousins and her other relatives. Any interest I ever had was shot down and I would be repeatedly told to sell this or that and told to go to Edmonton and help my brother. Why couldn’t you have turned out like your cousins?!!!
    They all have nice homes and beautiful blinkin’ trees!!! All the relatives liked the work I did to the family photographs, mom was so happy to hand out my work, for free. Some photographs required many days of work to remove creases and dust marks.
    Annette Donesky liked the photos and she must have, over the course of a half dozen years gave me close to $50 for my work. The richest of the Elloway’s flew to Saskatoon in a private jet and took the photographs of their ancestors and themselves in
    their youths, for free, and then used their cameras to take additional pictures of the pictures I made, for free. Sam ingratiated himself with his wife’s rich Elloway relatives by working on their farms and buying them alcohol, for free, while Ruby
    ingratiated herself with her rich Elloway relatives by handing them my photographic work, for free. Sam also ingratiated himself into the police force by building a bar in the basement and serving alcohol to the police officers, most of whom were
    alcoholics, for free. Phil Donesky married my mom’s sister Annette Hnedash and then insisted that their dad, Alex Hnedash (my grandfather), also provide his land. After marrying Alex’s daughter Annette, it was not good enough for Phil Donesky to rent
    Alex’s land and insisted that he be allowed to purchase it instead. And then after providing his land to Phil Donesky, for almost free, my grandfather Alex Hnedash got to work for my uncle Phil Donesky, for free. And then later, Alex Hnedash’s
    youngest son, Nick Hnedash (also my uncle), got to work for Phil Donesky as well, for free. It became tradition in our family for many people to work for alcoholic Phil Donesky, for free. Phil Donesky was a big shot, he acquired land and had many people
    work for him, for free, and so it came to be that wealthy Elloway’s would drive from the United States of America to Phil’s place every year in their new Cadillacs and party and laugh and exclaim that money talks while bullshit walks. Phil Donesky
    had money and so was greatly loved and respected by other Seventh-day Adventists, who had money as well.

Zaker Elloway would come to Sam’s house and drink Sam’s alcohol and eat Ruby’s meals, for free. Zaker saw that Sam was busting his arse for his Doukhobor parents (Annie and William Kabatoff), and saw that Sam was busting his arse for his wife’
    s sister’s family (Annette and Phil Donesky), and so Zaker drank Sam’s alcohol and laughed at Sam (while Sam’s children listened from the next room), repeatedly saying, “All my children are doctors and dentists and nurses while your children are
    NOTHING!!!” Zaker saw that Sam was putting all his energy into assisting other families rather than assist his own children and thought it was hilarious. Zaker liked to come visit Sam, drink Sam’s alcohol and eat Ruby’s meals, and laugh at Sam and
    always loudly reminded Sam that his children were NOTHING!!! Zaker always loudly emphasized the word “NOTHING” and then laughed when he said it. Zaker Elloway was a true prophet of God, he saw that I was NOTHING, maybe he knew that I would later face
    years of brutal horrid psychiatric torture and nobody would care, anyway Zaker thought the situation of Sam busting his arse for other families was simply hilarious. Zaker Elloway, in recognizing that I was and continue to be NOTHING, has far more claim
    to being a prophet of God than either Mohammad B. Header or Ellen G. White. All the Elloway’s are Seventh-day Adventists, Zaker Elloway is a true prophet of God and should be recognized as such by the Seventh-day Adventist Church. I was beaten nearly
    to the point of death at the Mount Royal Seventh-day Adventist Church (for daring to say that their church was united with the rest in censoring Scriptural references to cannibalism, and that many of their churches are capped with Egyptian penises) but
    it is never an issue to any of these Adventists, they are compassionless and unrepentant, because I am NOTHING!!! Thank God for Zaker Elloway, he is a true prophet of God. By teaching me that I was NOTHING, Zaker Elloway brought understanding to my lot
    in life, and for this I will forever be grateful.

In 1988, at the age of 31 years, I faced the first arrest and round of brutal horrid torture. It took 20 years from that initial round of torture before I was able to scrape up enough money and buy myself a half decent truck, it was a 1993 GMC Sierra
    3500 One-Ton Crew Cab Flat Deck truck that was originally used by the Canadian Navy. I was able to purchase the vehicle by making a substantial down payment in 2007 and then made additional payments of $400 per month to Schmalz Auction in Prince Albert
    over the course of the following year. I was able to obtain this credit because a friend had purchased the truck from Schmalz and I was allowed to take over the remaining payments. It was never easy to make the payments on the truck as it was difficult
    to make money while in a state of shock. After the initial arrest and round of brutal horrid torture it literally took me decades to be able to get my shit together and buy myself the used one-ton truck.

Things got even more unpleasant as my mother was insistent upon me getting rid of the truck (like every other vehicle), her insistence that I rid myself of the truck carries on now into the year 2020. She wants me to be a doctor or a dentist like her
    rich alcoholic Elloway relatives, there is no need for her son to have a used one-ton truck that he bought off of some dirty Indian from Prince Albert Saskatchewan Canada. “Sell it. What do you want it for? SELL IT!!!” Just as Zaker Elloway
    repeatedly raised his voice to emphasize that Sam’s children are “NOTHING!!!”, Ruby would similarly raise her voice and scream out “SELL IT!!!” I take care of my aging mother and she recently saw fit to hand my brother another $10,000, this
    time to help him out because he purchased a new vehicle, then I get to listen to her wonder where her retirement money is going, and then I get shit for trying to include a bag of walnuts into the grocery cart when we go shopping at Costco.

After several years of ownership the truck failed to start. In 2016 a Russian carpenter wanted me to help him with his cabin up at Lac La Ronge and offered to pay for the truck to be fixed so I could use it to help him move materials to the cabin (
    tons of steel that this carpenter ended up stealing from me), and then help him with the construction. The Russian carpenter promised to pay wages but did not, he stole my steel, laughed at me and called me stupid. I worked hard for the Russian for about
    three weeks in cold rainy weather, I lost 25 pounds and several tons of steel, and he called me stupid.

When I informed Justin Fehr, the President of Bro’s Tows in Blaine Lake Saskatchewan that I had thousands of dollars invested into the transmission and had it rebuilt so it could pull in excess of 10,000 pounds, he agreed to take and fix the truck,
    but he did not have the truck ready when it was time to depart to work on the Russian’s cabin at Lac La Ronge. Justin Fehr would always promise to get the truck fixed in a couple of months or so, always said that he had problems getting a mechanic to
    help him complete the project at his dad’s Bro’s Tows mechanics and autobody shop in Blaine Lake. I then heard a rumor that Justin Fehr and his dad Darryl Fehr (the owner of the Bro’s Tows business in Blaine Lake) swapped out the rear end. I began
    to pester Justin Fehr more frequently to fix and return the truck, or simply to return the truck. After nearly four full years Justin Fehr returned the truck, I finally got my truck back in August 2020, I believe he returned it after holding onto it for
    47 months. Justin Fehr charged me $1000 for all the work he did (almost four full years of hard work) and $200 to tow it to Saskatoon.

Justin Fehr returned the truck but leaf springs are missing, and if the rumor is correct then the rear end has been replaced with different gearing and of dubious condition. As the truck was returned from the mechanical shop without being able to run,
    I have no idea if the transmission has been swapped out as well. Justin and his dad Darryl Fehr are car collectors, no different than the thief Stan Reynolds, who preyed upon the weak, the young, the temporarily absent and the ignorant.

[continued in next message]

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)