• Mary, Monkey, Sun, Tree and Penis Whoreshippers - Part D - Kabatoff, Da

From Daryl Kabatoff@21:1/5 to All on Tue Oct 20 05:44:07 2020
    Mary, Monkey, Sun, Tree and Penis Whoreshippers - Part D - Kabatoff, Daryl S. October 20th 2020 6:34 am 58,066 words

“The very concept of a nation founded by European settlers is offensive to me. Old stock White Canadians are an unpleasant relic, and quite frankly, replaceable. And we will replace them." - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, when asked to comment
    on his Open Borders Immigration Strategy.

“Without writers, nothing speak so good in word stuff.” - Eddie Izzard

The laws in Saskatchewan allowed the psychiatrists to torture me for a three week period, then I would be wheeled into a psychiatric appeal panel hearing and allowed to appeal my sanity, which is very difficult when sleeping in the wheel chair or if
    awake with my head banging in pain while undergoing the worst possible case of nauseous horror, my jaw would be locked open and my mouth and tongue have dried up and turned to leather. Because of my condition I would limit my appeal by stating that the
    Bible repeatedly condemns turning trees into decorated idols and that people are in fact bowing to these trees when they place and retrieve presents at the base of the trees. After years of being tortured by Hindus, white Catholic psychiatrist Doctor
    Gene Marcoux took over torturing me with drugs, and the horror he brought upon me with these drugs dwarfed by magnitudes what the Hindu psychiatrists did to me. I told Doctor Gene Marcoux that all the different drugs he was forcing upon me had death as a
    side effect, and he just smiled and said it was his call. Then eventually this white Catholic psychiatrist Gene Marcoux heard me state my defense at one of these three-week appeal panel hearings, he smiled and said that I was deluded, because everybody
    does it (turn trees into decorated idols). The Catholics seated across the table from us at that psychiatric appeal panel hearing smiled together with Marcoux and gave him permission to torture me for another three weeks. That was the law in Saskatchewan,
    they are allowed to torture you for a three-week period, then allow you to appeal your sanity, then they allow you to be tortured for a second three-week period, then on the final day of the six-weeks of torture the victim will be given a depot drug (
    long lasting psychiatric drug) injection and sent on his or her way. The psychiatrists never torture people for a single three week period as they are allowed to keep their victims for a second three week torture session, back to back, and earn twice the
    amount of money.

Then the New Democratic Party (NDP) came to power in Saskatchewan, and their first act of legislation was to allow the psychiatrists to force medication upon the victims after the initial six-weeks of confined horror. Normally they would release me
    after six weeks of torture, then a few weeks later a police officer would approach me and say, “You have a long term history of mental illness, you are under arrest.” Generally some ignorant Catholic would be offended by my words, call the police and
    I would be arrested for speaking, and returned to another six weeks of brutal horrid torture, and the pain and the nausea of the drugs would remain for weeks after the six weeks of confined torture. But then the communist New Democratic Party (NDP) came
    to power and they legislated more of people’s rights away – they gave the Hindu and Catholic psychiatrists the right to torture people with drugs for the remainder of their lives, not just for the six week periods with a short interruption, but for
    every week thereafter, people were forced to take psychiatric drugs after they were released from the six weeks of confined horror. The NDP came to power in Saskatchewan and removed additional rights from the people, then the people in British Columbia
    and Alberta elected NDP provincial governments as well. Then after the NDP were voted out of power in Saskatchewan, the subsequent Saskatchewan Party kept the NDP’s new 24/7 torture legislation on the books. People laughed at me (and assaulted me, and
    robbed me, and libeled me) when I tried informing people in the community that I was being tortured by Hindus, now they train Islamists and Sikhs to become psychiatrists in our universities, and allow these people to torture Canadians without they
    themselves being Canadian citizens.

The Canadian NDP went on to elect a Sikh to head their communist party, and other left-wing Canadians appointed another Sikh to run the Canadian military. People did not know that the NDP and Liberal parties were both communist parties, then these two
    communist parties merged the seats they won and took power, they gave Canada’s wealth and all of Canada away to the world’s poor and to their Islamic and Chinese buddies, they insured that they gave so much money away that Canadians would never be
    able to recover. Indeed, the major right-wing provincial and federal parties in Canada are also implementing Communist agendas for they too are using taxpayer money to fund their assorted businesses, they too import the third-world to help keep wages low,
    and they too cater to and seek votes from the Islamists, Sikhs and Hindus. The Canadians and their children and grandchildren and great grandchildren would have to slave away for the remainder of their lives just to try to pay the compound interest on
    the debt the communists created when they gave the newly printed money away to the Africans and Asians. Considering the high Islamic birth rate with the four wives, and additional births due to sex slaves and rape, and considering the increasing numbers
    of Islamists flooding across our border and into Canada, and considering the increasing numbers of Islamists coming from Saudi Arabia to take up seats at our universities, Canadians should expect the tipping point, where the Islamists have such a high
    percentage of the Canadian population, that they will make increasing demands upon the white European population. The police will act as in England, where if you are beaten and raped by an Asian or African man, then the police fail to come that day to
    investigate, if at all, but if you say something regarding Islam, if you even dare to quote and discuss some Islamic teachings, the police will immediately be at your door and charge you with hate speech.

All the mainstream political parties in Canada are seeking the Islamic, Sikh and Hindu vote, so nobody will address the issue of Islamists, Sikhs and Hindus being trained as psychiatrists in Canada and "working" in Canada without them even being
    Canadian citizens. The same is going on in other western nations. People have no compassion for the victims of psychiatric horror, they just want to fly to resorts each winter and sing Jingle Bells. The left and the right unite each winter to decorate
    and bow to trees and sing Jingle Bells together, and together these Catholics employ psychiatrists to prevent criticisms of the Catholic faith they hold in common. Even the atheists adopt the Catholic fertility rites, when one adopts God-damned Catholic
    fertility rites, then one becomes a God-damned Catholic.

People are compassionless to me and to other victims of psychiatric horror, all sit back and allow psychiatry to not only continue, but to thrive. They train Islamists to become psychiatrists at Canadian universities, I sure hope that works out for
    you people. I complained for years about being tortured by Hindu psychiatrists, people laughed and laughed. Now you also train Islamists and Sikhs to become psychiatrists, that should help matters even more. Borrowing money from your children so that you
    may build new torture facilities in North Battleford was one of your finer moves. Look at the American experience in the matter, veterans are being tortured in psychiatric facilities in the USA while the educated talk. They talk and talk and talk, much
    more talk than in this little book you are reading now. Americans allow their veterans to be tortured in psychiatric facilities and sleep on the streets, and then honor them by sticking statues of veterans next to or on top of Egyptian penises, which
    they bow to when they place wreaths constructed out of evergreen trees at the base of these pagan dinks. The Americans annually turn their homes into blinkin’ temples of evergreen tree fertility, then they go to war cemeteries and decorate the
    tombstones of the war dead with additional green symbols of fertility – these soldiers fought for your freedom, not for your Catholic fertility rituals. The Americans embrace pagan fertility rites, then God allows members of alternative fertility cults
    to invade their country. Canadian, Australian and American universities all reserve seats to train foreigners from radically different cultures to become brutal psychiatrists.

Since 1988 I started talking about being tortured by Hindu psychiatrists, it is 32 years of talking and nobody cares, psychiatric torture is not an issue, all people want to do is turn trees into blinkin’ fertility tree idols and sing Jingle Bells.
    When people embrace pagan fertility rites then God allows their nations to be ruled by members of alternative fertility cults. Canadians are compassionless to me and to other victims of psychiatric horror, they deserve the loss of their nation to Islam.

The Chinese are isolating bat viruses, this latest onslaught was likely a test run and other bat viruses will soon be released upon the world. Trudeau allows the Chinese to fly in daily, directly from Wuhan where they develop the bat viruses, people
    don’t really care and then sing Jingle Bells. Our native aboriginal Indians sell their grain to China and then block pipelines, rather than block airports and seek to maintain a seven year supply of food reserves – the Bible supports the idea that we
    should save food in anticipation of a future period of adversity (Genesis 41). So, Canadians respond to criticisms of their Catholic fertility rituals by training and employing Hindus, Sikhs and Islamists to torture the offending Canadians in psychiatric
    facilities, and then when China launches viral warfare against Canadians, the Canadians respond by allowing infected foreigners a continued free pass into our nation while they shelter in their homes waiting for an appropriate time to bow to decorated
    idols and to sing Jingle Bells. The Ukrainian community in Canada is certain to be using their free time to turn numerous eggs into lavishly decorated fertility idols. Nobody really cares what God says about embracing the pagan fertility rites, people
    are sure that killing and decorating evergreen trees is an acceptable sacrifice to God.

Mock the individual if he or she criticizes your pagan fertility rituals. If that isn’t sufficient, shun the individual, then libel them, then assault them, and if they still complain about your church exchanging God’s Commandments for pagan
    fertility rites, then have them repeatedly arrested and tortured in psychiatric facilities until they are no longer able to speak. If that still dothn’t work for you, libel the individual in the media and call him a pedophile, in the hopes that
    somebody on the street will kill the individual and shut them up for good. Drug your own children and even drug the elderly in your families, and get ready for an influx of victims to the North Battleford torture facilities by borrowing money from your
    own children to build larger torture facilities there. Prepare for a wave of anger and poverty in the community by reserving more seats in medical schools for Islamists, Sikhs and Hindus to be trained in the art of psychiatry. And remember to hunt down
    anybody that spent time being tortured in the psychiatric facilities and then steal anything from them that they value, including pets. The secret here is not just to steal from those who have been beaten down over the years, make sure to take something
    from them that they value, no matter how little it is. Fight the good fight, teach them a good lesson for daring to criticize your blinkin’ trees. Laugh and party.

Turning trees into decorated idols is such an entrenched tradition, that it is ok to have me tortured for daring to criticize the pagan practice. This is your sacrifice to God, you adopt Catholic fertility rites that are in direct opposition to God’
    s First Three Commandments, and He better like it, and too bad if He dothn’t. Put an Egyptian penis on the roof of your church, that should get His attention. Cry out to the world that your freedom in Christ allows you to embrace any number of pagan
    fertility rites.

Currently the single welfare recipients in Saskatoon are eligible for $459 per month for their rent, and $241 extra that can be used for food for the month. Sometimes they get an extra $40 for disability allowance, sometimes another $40 for a landline
    phone, sometimes up to $40 is provided for electrical per month. That is what is given to the single old stock white Canadians who are an unpleasant relic. What matters here most to The City of Saskatoon, is that The City of Saskatoon will be getting at
    least $459 per month from the single welfare recipients who choose to live in a concrete home in the country that the city constructs (pours) for them, until they pay for their mortgage, which the city holds.

Saskatoon should invest in several contiguous sections of land and provide concrete houses (200 square feet per adult, 100 square feet per child) for the welfare recipients, who would then use their allotted $459/month for a payment on a mortgage for
    that structure rather than on rent to some landlord in the city. The houses have to be concrete because the residents will be sharing the land with bison who will rub against the houses. With flat concrete roofs, additional stories may be added. Some of
    these western pioneering homesteaders will fail in their homesteading efforts, unionized city employees will find their corpses in the spring and use power washers to remove the stains. Using a combination of unionized employees, borax, soap, power
    washers and “science”, The City of Saskatoon should be working towards eliminating the unsightly stains and smells that appear after the spring thaw. There are many benefits to investing in the concrete structures.

Each concrete house would be provided with a small surrounding lot, the occupant who pays the mortgage would have the option to place a fence around the perimeter of their lot. Each lot should have spaces between them to allow the bison and deer to
    roam. Some people may opt to erect tall fences to prevent the animals from trashing their gardens and yard, that’s perfectly ok as long as corridors are provided for animals to pass through. If the new homeowners desire wooden homes, then in their
    leisure and on their own dime, they may add wooden rooms to their 200/square foot concrete home that was initially provided to him or her.

Some people may be killed by the bison and their house will of course become available to others, name a street after him or her. Some people may desire plumbing, they will be encouraged to dig a hole and build an outhouse or build a chemical toilet
    for themselves. So we can get $459 from their former welfare rent which would be applied to their mortgage payment for their small concrete homes, which the city builds for them. Stop providing welfare recipients in Saskatchewan with rent money, let the
    poor take on mortgages instead, for an unserviced concrete 200 square foot concrete structure in the country, where the bison roam. They may take pride in home ownership and dig outhouses and wells for themselves and build solar systems and attractive
    fences.

Ceasing to pay rent to welfare recipients in Saskatchewan should result in many “immigrants” leaving the province, but keep in mind that they have come not for the welfare but for the land. The Islamists have federal government assistance to
    insure they remain here, they also have provincial government assistance to insure they remain here, even individual cities have programs to help the Islamic invaders. If we were to cancel the federal, provincial and city assistance given to the
    Islamists, and if the supposed Christian churches were to stop giving aid to the Islamic invaders, then Prince Charles would cover the costs to insure that his Islamists are happily established here. After all, Prince Charles has been funding the spread
    of Islam, for decades.
    Lenin ordered Stalin to shoot the landlords, I wouldn’t be having any landlords shot if I were the mayor. Lenin clearly traumatized Stalin, but Stalin overcame the abuse and went on to get Russian children to build composite Yaks that out-performed
    and easily shot the invading German planes out of the sky… why God leaves me to explain this all to you is beyond me. Lenin actually hated Stalin, can you believe that? Workplace bullying… Lenin hated Stalin as he perceived Stalin to be illitrat, and
    he despised Stalin’s Georgian accent. Stalin exiled many people to Siberia, Yakutia and Magadan, perhaps that was due to God’s Holy Spirit working in Stalin’s heart to guide his people to the chosen land, where they were put to work in gold mines.
    Quite a few Ukrainians and Poles, and Hungarians and such dislike Stalin, they don’t appreciate the suffering that Lenin made Stalin endure. Even the Finns hated Stalin. I imagine it all started with Lenin farting forth assorted “microaggressions”
    to both Stalin and Trotsky, who were both busy trying to placate Lenin and understand his litrature. Eventually Hitler, Stalin and Trotsky all had enough of Lenin’s litrature and wrote their own. It’s really hard to write anything nice about Stalin,
    and attempting to do so may jeopardize my bid to become mayor. People are not allowed to say anything good about Stalin or bad about Mohammad, but it is ok to laugh at, slander and assault psychiatric abuse victims who say they are being tortured by
    Hindus at the University of Saskatchewan and at Saskatoon City Hospital. Go figure.

Starting in 1988 I tried to advise Canadians to store up seven years of food supplies (see Genesis 41), I was thwarted from delivering the message as I delivered this message together with other messages that were not welcome. Now I think it is too
    late to accumulate seven years of food reserves and instead advise people to buy rifles for their children. My advice is to get a rifle calibrated to at least .243 Winchester (or perhaps .270, 7mm-08, .308, .338, or .50) and emigrate to Yakutia. If the
    Canadians of red and white can united and close the airports, seaports and borders, and deport the Asian, African and Latin American invaders, then perhaps we can make a last stand here in Canada instead. Many jets are parked on runways and waiting to be
    used to transport the invasion force back to their home continents, or can be used so we may emigrate to Yakutia. Presently in Saskatchewan the slaves are not allowed to go to Alberta, British Columbia or the Yukon to mine gold, and have never been
    allowed to mine the North Saskatchewan River sands for it’s fine gold, but if we fled from the North American Indians, and fled from the Black invaders, and fled from the Chinese invaders, and if we fled from the Islamic and Latin American invaders,
    and if we fled from the white people who are communists or anarchists or Catholics, and fled from the British Crown, then we could always emigrate to Yakutia, mine gold and collectively become rich, and be a blessing to the Sakha Republic as a whole (or
    maybe Magadan). When enough Islamists reside in Canada, then mining laws will be changed and allow these Islamists to mine the gold, and women will be covered and walking in large groups with their chains clanging. The Canadian government trains
    Islamists to become medical doctors, including psychiatrists, we could flee Canada and flee the Islamic, Sikh and Hindu psychiatrists who are now allowed to “work” in Canada without them being Canadian citizens. It would be better to flee Trudeau’s
    Islamic Canada and start a new community, perhaps in one of the many gold fields of Yakutia, or maybe in Magadan. Maybe we can rebuild the community of Kadykchan, we would need a great deal of glass to replace the broken windows. We could fill the
    community of Kadykchan with industrial tools and manufacture airplanes, ATV’s, glass, high quality guns and such, we would be a blessing to the established residents living in the vicinity and a blessing to the country as a whole. And there is housing
    waiting for occupancy nearby in Sinegore.

As the Canadian slaves laughed at me (and libeled, assaulted and robbed me) when I begged for assistance to flee the country, I now laugh at the Canadian slaves sheltering at home while their Prime Minister places them further and further into debt
    and hands their nation over to members of alternative fertility cults. Trudeau borrows money that the banks make out of thin air, gives this “money” to members of alternative fertility cults, then he saddles you with both the debt and with the
    compound interest on this unnecessary debt, and people slave away for low wages, landless and unable to pay rent, it is a perfect recipe for prostitution, drug abuse, crime, the downfall of civilization, the establishment of a worldwide Islamic Caliphate,
    and the end of the earth.

Slaves are paid in paper promises and are forbidden to own guns, allowing the slaves to purchase silver and gold coins at the post office at greatly inflated prices, and allowing some Canadian slaves to possess guns, is all just a show. Canadians are
    just a bunch of ignorant slaves who are totally compassionless to me and to other victims of psychiatric horror, their love is for their pagan traditions. They are even willing to place their children in debt so they may build additional torture
    facilities, and they have their children and elderly parents drugged. Slaves are helping to enslave other slaves. Parents are enslaving their children to psychiatric horror and insurmountable debt, while the newly arrived Islamic and other “immigrants
    sit back, smile and collect.

Canadians are slaves and our slave owners are determined to replace the white slaves with Islamic slaves, this way they will not have to pay women for their work. The Islamist has four wives, none of them get paid for their work, the Islamist male is
    the head of the family and takes ALL the money freely handed to them. In addition to the four wives, the Islamist may also have sex slaves who similarly are not paid for their “work”. The Islamist is above our laws, they have laws of their own. Their
    Koran instructs them to acquire slaves, they isolate themselves into no-go zones, and the police have no idea what befalls the women and children taken there.

The Canadian slaves annually turn their homes and entire cities into blinkin’ temples of fertility worship, and tithe to phallic-capped churches that teach them to engage in the pagan practice, then they fly to distant resorts and post photos of
    themselves posing next to blinkin’ trees that they find in hotels and malls in distant lands. They think themselves open-minded when they engage in and allow multiple perversions to be taught to their children, they have me tortured for years in an
    attempt to prevent me from speaking and then have the audacity to smugly sit back and tell me to stop judging them. They exchanged God’s Commandments for pagan traditions, then God allowed their nations to be invaded by members of alternative fertility
    cults, and they responded by singing Jingle Bells with even greater fervor. Scripture proclaims that these Canadian and other slaves are to be spread out like dung over the surface of the earth, and I think it is absolutely hilarious and entirely
    necessary. Go borrow some more money, put your children in debt and build additional torture facilities in Saskatoon and North Battleford, accumulate enough working hours so you may go on unemployment insurance, and continue laughing. Laugh about the non-
    Canadians receiving $2000 per month from the government during this supposed crisis, that we are to pay back plus pay compound interest on.

Real money is gold and silver coins, people are enslaved with paper debt. Politicians hand out money they borrowed from banks, which the banks make out of thin air, then saddles you with the debt and the compound interest on that bogus debt. Every
    dollar Americans and Canadians give to non-Americans and non-Canadians, enslaves Americans and Canadians with debt. You are slaves, your slave owners are wanting to replace you with Islamists, that way they will not have to pay women for their work. And
    you are hated for being white - white people are the main reservoir of Christianity and are targeted for elimination due to hatred of the Christ that dwells within some of these people. Most white people are actually Catholics, rather than embrace God's
    Holy Spirit they instead embrace Catholic fertility rites, then think themselves rich enough to import members of alternative fertility cults and provide them with free houses. They have no money, only paper debt, they are but slaves and think themselves
    rich. They are so rich that they spend billions of dollars annually turning trees into decorated idols, so rich that they can afford to spend millions of dollars having me tortured for years for saying so, so compassionless to anything other than their
    traditions... it is hilarious that they strip me of my rights and then laugh at me, then they fly off to distant resorts and post pictures on social media of themselves and their family members posing next to decorated trees, then they elect and re-elect
    a homosexual Indonesian Islamist to the presidency of the USA because they see photos of the sodomite posing next to the decorated trees, or they elect and re-elect an Islamist to head Canada because he has a full head of hair and legalized marijuana.
    Now you have to stay home. I had to stay confined and tortured with psychiatric drugs for years, now you have to stay home. Stay home. Stay. Be a good slave, stay. Sit. Post pictures on social media of your child posing next to the Catholic tree idol or
    engaged in turning chicken eggs into decorated idols, use images of your very own children to teach others to adopt Catholic fertility rites. Stay, sit. Good boy.

Canada is quickly turning into a third-world shithole because Canadians are worshipping trees, they turn trees into blinkin' idols (worshipped as symbols of fertility because they remain green throughout the year), different aspects of their winter
    celebration are in direct opposition to God's First Three Commandments. The Canadians are members of assorted fertility cults, they thought themselves wise and rich and then welcomed members of alternative fertility cults to their nation. And the
    Americans elected and re-elected a homosexual Indonesian Islamist to the presidency of the United States of America because he posed with trees turned into the decorated idols (and with Mike and adopted kids), the Americans thought he shared their values
    but instead Obama was instrumental in and funded the slaughter of Christians in the middle-east, and in flooding America with Islamists. God doesn't care which particular fertility cult occupies any nation. Just as the Christians cap their churches with
    Egyptian penises, the Sikhs, Islamists and Hindus also incorporate phallic structures into their temple and mosque architecture. People think they are making acceptable sacrifices to God when they tithe to phallic-capped churches, import pagans who
    desire to behead us, and when they turn their homes, churches, and entire cities into blinkin’ temples of fertility.

The arrests and rounds of torture have ceased, apparently, but for years after I remained frantic to flee the country as I never knew if I was about to be arrested and tortured again, as a reward for speaking again. My issue is not so much with the
    psychiatrists who tortured me, and not so much with the police officers who arrested me for upsetting people who heard me criticize their churches, nor is my main issue against the judges who stripped me of my right to trial. My issue is with the people
    who are compassionless to me and who spend billions of dollars annually practicing their Catholic fertility rites. Protestants adopt the Catholic fertility rites, even the atheists adopt the Catholic fertility rites. Some take a decorated wreath made
    from the branch of an evergreen tree and place this pagan symbol of fertility at the base of a dead soldier’s tombstone, they use the dead soldiers as tools to help them push the Catholic fertility rites upon the rest of the public. People are fond of
    obelisks (Egyptian penises) and use the pagan penises as tombstones, they use the pagan penises in the cemeteries to mark off the rows of tombstones, they use the pagan penises to cap the top of their blinkin’ fertility tree idols, and they use the
    penises on the roofs of their filthy churches. In Saskatoon they incorporate four Egyptian penises into the front gate of the University of Saskatchewan. Some ignorant Catholic would be offended by my words, call the police, the police officer would say
    You have a long term history of mental illness, you are under arrest” and would then drive me past the Egyptian penises and hand me over to a Hindu psychiatrist who would say that I think too much about penises, interesting as Hindus think so much of
    penises that they obtain their spiritual bliss via orgasm. It is not me who thinks so highly of Egyptian penises that I would steal one from Egypt and stick it in the center of Vatican Square, it is not me who thinks so highly of Egyptian penises that I
    would stick one on the roof of a church, it is not me who thinks so highly of Egyptian penises that I would incorporate them into the front gates of the University. The Americans funded the torture research at the University of Saskatchewan, it is the
    Americans who elected and re-elected a homosexual Indonesian Islamist to the presidency of the United States of America, and they did so because they saw Obama pose next to a blinkin’ tree, they saw Obama with the blinkin’ idol and assumed that he
    shared their values. It is your love of Catholic fertility rites and your lack of compassion that are destroying western nations. You embrace Catholic fertility rites and have compassion for members of alternative fertility cults, and then import these
    pagans to western nations and buy them houses, even when they want to cut your heads off. At a cost of many millions of dollars you folks made me a home in a psychiatric ward and then you spend trillions of dollars buying homes for Islamists and members
    of other fertility cults. If Canadians have many billions of dollars to buy homes for Hindus, Sikhs, Islamists, Latin American Catholics, Filipino Catholics, and African Catholics, then they should have a few billion dollars to return the land they stole
    from the Doukhobors. Scripture proclaims that you people are to be spread out like dung over the surface of the earth, I fully support this.

[continued in next message]

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Daryl Kabatoff@21:1/5 to All on Fri Nov 6 18:26:31 2020
    Mary, Monkey, Sun, Tree and Penis Whoreshippers - Part D - Kabatoff, Dar S. November 6th 2020 8:20 pm 59,307 words

“The very concept of a nation founded by European settlers is offensive to me. Old stock White Canadians are an unpleasant relic, and quite frankly, replaceable. And we will replace them." - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, when asked to comment
    on his Open Borders Immigration Strategy.

“Christians are the worst part of Canadian society.” - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau

“Honour killings shouldn’t be called ‘barbaric’”. - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau

“They are not sexual assaults, but ‘honour’ rapes.” - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau

The laws in Saskatchewan allowed the psychiatrists to torture me for a three week period, then I would be wheeled into a psychiatric appeal panel hearing and allowed to appeal my sanity, which is very difficult when sleeping in the wheel chair or if
    awake with my head banging in pain while undergoing the worst possible case of nauseous horror, my jaw would be locked open and my mouth and tongue have dried up and turned to leather. Because of my condition I would limit my appeal by stating that the
    Bible repeatedly condemns turning trees into decorated idols and that people are in fact bowing to these trees when they place and retrieve presents at the base of the trees. After years of being tortured by Hindus, white Catholic psychiatrist Doctor
    Gene Marcoux took over torturing me with drugs, and the horror he brought upon me with these drugs dwarfed by magnitudes what the Hindu psychiatrists did to me. I told Doctor Gene Marcoux that all the different drugs he was forcing upon me had death as a
    side effect, and he just smiled and said it was his call. Then eventually this white Catholic psychiatrist Gene Marcoux heard me state my defense at one of these three-week appeal panel hearings, he smiled and said that I was deluded, because everybody
    does it (turn trees into decorated idols). The Catholics seated across the table from us at that psychiatric appeal panel hearing smiled together with Marcoux and gave him permission to torture me for another three weeks. That was the law in Saskatchewan,
    they are allowed to torture you for a three-week period, then allow you to appeal your sanity, then they allow you to be tortured for a second three-week period, then on the final day of the six-weeks of torture the victim will be given a depot drug (
    long lasting psychiatric drug) injection and sent on his or her way. The psychiatrists never torture people for a single three week period as they are allowed to keep their victims for a second three week torture session, back to back, and earn twice the
    amount of money.

Then the New Democratic Party (NDP) came to power in Saskatchewan, and their first act of legislation was to allow the psychiatrists to force medication upon the victims after the initial six-weeks of confined horror. Normally they would release me
    after six weeks of torture, then a few weeks later a police officer would approach me and say, “You have a long term history of mental illness, you are under arrest.” Generally some ignorant Catholic would be offended by my words, call the police and
    I would be arrested for speaking, and returned to another six weeks of brutal horrid torture, and the pain and the nausea of the drugs would remain for weeks after the six weeks of confined torture. But then the communist New Democratic Party (NDP) came
    to power and they legislated more of people’s rights away – they gave the Hindu and Catholic psychiatrists the right to torture people with drugs for the remainder of their lives, not just for the six week periods with a short interruption, but for
    every week thereafter, people were forced to take psychiatric drugs after they were released from the six weeks of confined horror. The NDP came to power in Saskatchewan and removed additional rights from the people, then the people in British Columbia
    and Alberta elected NDP provincial governments as well. Then after the NDP were voted out of power in Saskatchewan, the subsequent Saskatchewan Party kept the NDP’s new 24/7 torture legislation on the books. People laughed at me (and assaulted me, and
    robbed me, and libeled me) when I tried informing people in the community that I was being tortured by Hindus, now they train Islamists and Sikhs to become psychiatrists in our universities, and allow these people to torture Canadians without they

The Canadian NDP went on to elect a Sikh to head their communist party, and other left-wing Canadians appointed another Sikh to run the Canadian military. People did not know that the NDP and Liberal parties were both communist parties, then these two
    communist parties merged the seats they won and took power, they gave Canada’s wealth and all of Canada away to the world’s poor and to their Islamic and Chinese buddies, they insured that they gave so much money away that Canadians would never be
    able to recover. Indeed, the major right-wing provincial and federal parties in Canada are also implementing Communist agendas for they too are using taxpayer money to fund their assorted businesses, they too import the third-world to help keep wages low,
    and they too cater to and seek votes from the Islamists, Sikhs and Hindus. The Canadians and their children and grandchildren and great grandchildren would have to slave away for the remainder of their lives just to try to pay the compound interest on
    the debt the communists created when they gave the newly printed money away to the Africans and Asians. Considering the high Islamic birth rate with the four wives, and additional births due to sex slaves and rape, and considering the increasing numbers
    of Islamists flooding across our border and into Canada, and considering the increasing numbers of Islamists coming from Saudi Arabia to take up seats at our universities, Canadians should expect the tipping point, where the Islamists have such a high
    percentage of the Canadian population, that they will make increasing demands upon the white European population. The police will act as in England, where if you are beaten and raped by an Asian or African man, then the police fail to come that day to
    investigate, if at all, but if you say something regarding Islam, if you even dare to quote and discuss some Islamic teachings, the police will immediately be at your door and charge you with hate speech.

All the mainstream political parties in Canada are seeking the Islamic, Sikh and Hindu vote, so nobody will address the issue of Islamists, Sikhs and Hindus being trained as psychiatrists in Canada and "working" in Canada without them even being
    Canadian citizens. The same is going on in other western nations. People have no compassion for the victims of psychiatric horror, they just want to fly to resorts each winter and sing Jingle Bells. The left and the right unite each winter to decorate
    and bow to trees and sing Jingle Bells together, and together these Catholics employ psychiatrists to prevent criticisms of the Catholic faith they hold in common. Even the atheists adopt the Catholic fertility rites, when one adopts God-damned Catholic

People are compassionless to me and to other victims of psychiatric horror, all sit back and allow psychiatry to not only continue, but to thrive. They train Islamists to become psychiatrists at Canadian universities, I sure hope that works out for
    you people. I complained for years about being tortured by Hindu psychiatrists, people laughed and laughed. Now you also train Islamists and Sikhs to become psychiatrists, that should help matters even more. Borrowing money from your children so that you
    may build new torture facilities in North Battleford was one of your finer moves. Look at the American experience in the matter, veterans are being tortured in psychiatric facilities in the USA while the educated talk. They talk and talk and talk, much
    more talk than in this little book you are reading now. Americans allow their veterans to be tortured in psychiatric facilities and sleep on the streets, and then honor them by sticking statues of veterans next to or on top of Egyptian penises, which
    they bow to when they place wreaths constructed out of evergreen trees at the base of these pagan dinks. The Americans annually turn their homes into blinkin’ temples of evergreen tree fertility, then they go to war cemeteries and decorate the
    tombstones of the war dead with additional green symbols of fertility – these soldiers fought for your freedom, not for your Catholic fertility rituals. The Americans embrace pagan fertility rites, then God allows members of alternative fertility cults
    to invade their country. Canadian, Australian and American universities all reserve seats to train foreigners from radically different cultures to become brutal psychiatrists.

Since 1988 I started talking about being tortured by Hindu psychiatrists, it is 32 years of talking and nobody cares, psychiatric torture is not an issue, all people want to do is turn trees into blinkin’ fertility tree idols and sing Jingle Bells.
    When people embrace pagan fertility rites then God allows their nations to be ruled by members of alternative fertility cults. Canadians are compassionless to me and to other victims of psychiatric horror, they deserve the loss of their nation to Islam.

The Chinese are isolating bat viruses, this latest onslaught was likely a test run and other bat viruses will soon be released upon the world. Trudeau allows the Chinese to fly in daily, directly from Wuhan where they develop the bat viruses, people
    don’t really care and then sing Jingle Bells. Our native aboriginal Indians sell their grain to China and then block pipelines, rather than block airports and seek to maintain a seven year supply of food reserves – the Bible supports the idea that we
    should save food in anticipation of a future period of adversity (Genesis 41). So, Canadians respond to criticisms of their Catholic fertility rituals by training and employing Hindus, Sikhs and Islamists to torture the offending Canadians in psychiatric
    facilities, and then when China launches viral warfare against Canadians, the Canadians respond by allowing infected foreigners a continued free pass into our nation while they shelter in their homes waiting for an appropriate time to bow to decorated
    idols and to sing Jingle Bells. The Ukrainian community in Canada is certain to be using their free time to turn numerous eggs into lavishly decorated fertility idols. Nobody really cares what God says about embracing the pagan fertility rites, people
    are sure that killing and decorating evergreen trees is an acceptable sacrifice to God.

Mock the individual if he or she criticizes your pagan fertility rituals. If that isn’t sufficient, shun the individual, then libel them, then assault them, and if they still complain about your church exchanging God’s Commandments for pagan
    fertility rites, then have them repeatedly arrested and tortured in psychiatric facilities until they are no longer able to speak. If that still dothn’t work for you, libel the individual in the media and call him a pedophile, in the hopes that
    somebody on the street will kill the individual and shut them up for good. Drug your own children and even drug the elderly in your families, and get ready for an influx of victims to the North Battleford torture facilities by borrowing money from your
    own children to build larger torture facilities there. Prepare for a wave of anger and poverty in the community by reserving more seats in medical schools for Islamists, Sikhs and Hindus to be trained in the art of psychiatry. And remember to hunt down
    anybody that spent time being tortured in the psychiatric facilities and then steal anything from them that they value, including pets. The secret here is not just to steal from those who have been beaten down over the years, make sure to take something
    from them that they value, no matter how little it is. Fight the good fight, teach them a good lesson for daring to criticize your blinkin’ trees. Laugh and party.

Turning trees into decorated idols is such an entrenched tradition, that it is ok to have me tortured for daring to criticize the pagan practice. This is your sacrifice to God, you adopt Catholic fertility rites that are in direct opposition to God’
    s First Three Commandments, and He better like it, and too bad if He dothn’t. Put an Egyptian penis on the roof of your church, that should get His attention. Cry out to the world that your freedom in Christ allows you to embrace any number of pagan
    fertility rites.

Currently the single welfare recipients in Saskatoon are eligible for $459 per month for their rent, and $241 extra that can be used for food for the month. Sometimes they get an extra $40 for disability allowance, sometimes another $40 for a landline
    phone, sometimes up to $40 is provided for electrical per month. That is what is given to the single old stock white Canadians who are an unpleasant relic. What matters here most to The City of Saskatoon, is that The City of Saskatoon will be getting at
    least $459 per month from the single welfare recipients who choose to live in a concrete home in the country that the city constructs (pours) for them, until they pay for their mortgage, which the city holds.

Saskatoon should invest in several contiguous sections of land and provide concrete houses (200 square feet per adult, 100 square feet per child) for the welfare recipients, who would then use their allotted $459/month for a payment on a mortgage for
    that structure rather than on rent to some landlord in the city. The houses have to be concrete because the residents will be sharing the land with bison who will rub against the houses. With flat concrete roofs, additional stories may be added. Some of
    these western pioneering homesteaders will fail in their homesteading efforts, unionized city employees will find their corpses in the spring and use power washers to remove the stains. Using a combination of unionized employees, borax, soap, power
    washers and “science”, The City of Saskatoon should be working towards eliminating the unsightly stains and smells that appear after the spring thaw. There are many benefits to investing in the concrete structures.

Each concrete house would be provided with a small surrounding lot, the occupant who pays the mortgage would have the option to place a fence around the perimeter of their lot. Each lot should have spaces between them to allow the bison and deer to
    roam. Some people may opt to erect tall fences to prevent the animals from trashing their gardens and yard, that’s perfectly ok as long as corridors are provided for animals to pass through. If the new homeowners desire wooden homes, then in their
    leisure and on their own dime, they may add wooden rooms to their 200/square foot concrete home that was initially provided to him or her.

Some people may be killed by the bison and their house will of course become available to others, name a street after him or her. Some people may desire plumbing, they will be encouraged to dig a hole and build an outhouse or build a chemical toilet
    for themselves. So we can get $459 from their former welfare rent which would be applied to their mortgage payment for their small concrete homes, which the city builds for them. Stop providing welfare recipients in Saskatchewan with rent money, let the
    poor take on mortgages instead, for an unserviced concrete 200 square foot concrete structure in the country, where the bison roam. They may take pride in home ownership and dig outhouses and wells for themselves and build solar systems and attractive
    fences.

Ceasing to pay rent to welfare recipients in Saskatchewan should result in many “immigrants” leaving the province, but keep in mind that they have come not for the welfare but for the land. The Islamists have federal government assistance to
    insure they remain here, they also have provincial government assistance to insure they remain here, even individual cities have programs to help the Islamic invaders. If we were to cancel the federal, provincial and city assistance given to the
    Islamists, and if the supposed Christian churches were to stop giving aid to the Islamic invaders, then Prince Charles would cover the costs to insure that his Islamists are happily established here. After all, Prince Charles has been funding the spread
    of Islam, for decades.
    Lenin ordered Stalin to shoot the landlords, I wouldn’t be having any landlords shot if I were the mayor. Lenin clearly traumatized Stalin, but Stalin overcame the abuse and went on to get Russian children to build composite Yaks that out-performed
    and easily shot the invading German planes out of the sky… why God leaves me to explain this all to you is beyond me. Lenin actually hated Stalin, can you believe that? Workplace bullying… Lenin hated Stalin as he perceived Stalin to be illitrat, and
    he despised Stalin’s Georgian accent. Stalin exiled many people to Siberia, Yakutia and Magadan, perhaps that was due to God’s Holy Spirit working in Stalin’s heart to guide his people to the chosen land, where they were put to work in gold mines.
    Quite a few Ukrainians and Poles, and Hungarians and such dislike Stalin, they don’t appreciate the suffering that Lenin made Stalin endure. Even the Finns hated Stalin. I imagine it all started with Lenin farting forth assorted “microaggressions”
    to both Stalin and Trotsky, who were both busy trying to placate Lenin and understand his litrature. Eventually Hitler, Stalin and Trotsky all had enough of Lenin’s litrature and wrote their own. It’s really hard to write anything nice about Stalin,
    and attempting to do so may jeopardize my bid to become mayor. People are not allowed to say anything good about Stalin or bad about Mohammad, but it is ok to laugh at, slander and assault psychiatric abuse victims who say they are being tortured by
    Hindus at the University of Saskatchewan and at Saskatoon City Hospital. Go figure.

Starting in 1988 I tried to advise Canadians to store up seven years of food supplies (see Genesis 41), I was thwarted from delivering the message as I delivered this message together with other messages that were not welcome. Now I think it is too
    late to accumulate seven years of food reserves and instead advise people to buy rifles for their children. My advice is to get a rifle calibrated to at least .243 Winchester (or perhaps .270, 7mm-08, .308, .338, or .50) and emigrate to Yakutia. If the
    Canadians of red and white can united and close the airports, seaports and borders, and deport the Asian, African and Latin American invaders, then perhaps we can make a last stand here in Canada instead. Many jets are parked on runways and waiting to be
    used to transport the invasion force back to their home continents, or can be used so we may emigrate to Yakutia. Presently in Saskatchewan the slaves are not allowed to go to Alberta, British Columbia or the Yukon to mine gold, and have never been
    allowed to mine the North Saskatchewan River sands for it’s fine gold, but if we fled from the North American Indians, and fled from the Black invaders, and fled from the Chinese invaders, and if we fled from the Islamic and Latin American invaders,
    and if we fled from the white people who are communists or anarchists or Catholics, and fled from the British Crown, then we could always emigrate to Yakutia, mine gold and collectively become rich, and be a blessing to the Sakha Republic as a whole (or
    maybe Magadan). When enough Islamists reside in Canada, then mining laws will be changed and allow these Islamists to mine the gold, and women will be covered and walking in large groups with their chains clanging. The Canadian government trains
    Islamists to become medical doctors, including psychiatrists, we could flee Canada and flee the Islamic, Sikh and Hindu psychiatrists who are now allowed to “work” in Canada without them being Canadian citizens. It would be better to flee Trudeau’s
    Islamic Canada and start a new community, perhaps in one of the many gold fields of Yakutia, or maybe in Magadan. Maybe we can rebuild the community of Kadykchan, we would need a great deal of glass to replace the broken windows. We could fill the
    community of Kadykchan with industrial tools and manufacture airplanes, ATV’s, glass, high quality guns and such, we would be a blessing to the established residents living in the vicinity and a blessing to the country as a whole. And there is housing
    waiting for occupancy nearby in Sinegore. After we emigrate to Russia, some of us will be arrested and tortured to death in psychiatric facilities, while those that do not receive this “treatment” will continue to tithe to phallic-capped churches and
    sing Jingle Bells.

As the Canadian slaves laughed at me (and libeled, assaulted and robbed me) when I begged for assistance to flee the country, I now laugh at the Canadian slaves sheltering at home while their Prime Minister places them further and further into debt
    and hands their nation over to members of alternative fertility cults. Trudeau borrows money that the banks make out of thin air, gives this “money” to members of alternative fertility cults, then he saddles you with both the debt and with the
    compound interest on this unnecessary debt, and people slave away for low wages, landless and unable to pay rent, it is a perfect recipe for prostitution, drug abuse, crime, the downfall of civilization, the establishment of a worldwide Islamic Caliphate,

Slaves are paid in paper promises and are forbidden to own guns, allowing the slaves to purchase silver and gold coins at the post office at greatly inflated prices, and allowing some Canadian slaves to possess guns, is all just a show. Canadians are
    just a bunch of ignorant slaves who are totally compassionless to me and to other victims of psychiatric horror, their love is for their pagan traditions. They are even willing to place their children in debt so they may build additional torture
    facilities, and they have their children and elderly parents drugged. Slaves are helping to enslave other slaves. Parents are enslaving their children to psychiatric horror and insurmountable debt, while the newly arrived Islamic and other “immigrants

Canadians are slaves and our slave owners are determined to replace the white slaves with Islamic slaves, this way they will not have to pay women for their work. The Islamist has four wives, none of them get paid for their work, the Islamist male is
    the head of the family and takes ALL the money freely handed to them. In addition to the four wives, the Islamist may also have sex slaves who similarly are not paid for their “work”. The Islamist is above our laws, they have laws of their own. Their
    Koran instructs them to acquire slaves, they isolate themselves into no-go zones, and the police have no idea what befalls the women and children taken there.

The Canadian slaves annually turn their homes and entire cities into blinkin’ temples of fertility worship, and tithe to phallic-capped churches that teach them to engage in the pagan practice, then they fly to distant resorts and post photos of
    themselves posing next to blinkin’ trees that they find in hotels and malls in distant lands. They think themselves open-minded when they engage in and allow multiple perversions to be taught to their children, they have me tortured for years in an
    attempt to prevent me from speaking and then have the audacity to smugly sit back and tell me to stop judging them. They exchanged God’s Commandments for pagan traditions, then God allowed their nations to be invaded by members of alternative fertility
    cults, and they responded by singing Jingle Bells with even greater fervor. Scripture proclaims that these Canadian and other slaves are to be spread out like dung over the surface of the earth, and I think it is absolutely hilarious and entirely
    necessary. Go borrow some more money, put your children in debt and build additional torture facilities in Saskatoon and North Battleford, accumulate enough working hours so you may go on unemployment insurance, and continue laughing. Laugh about the non-
    Canadians receiving $2000 per month from the government during this supposed crisis, that we are to pay back plus pay compound interest on.

Real money is gold and silver coins, people are enslaved with paper debt. Politicians hand out money they borrowed from banks, which the banks make out of thin air, then saddles you with the debt and the compound interest on that bogus debt. Every
    dollar Americans and Canadians give to non-Americans and non-Canadians, enslaves Americans and Canadians with debt. You are slaves, your slave owners are wanting to replace you with Islamists, that way they will not have to pay women for their work. And
    you are hated for being white - white people are the main reservoir of Christianity and are targeted for elimination due to hatred of the Christ that dwells within some of these people. Most white people are actually Catholics, rather than embrace God's
    Holy Spirit they instead embrace Catholic fertility rites, then think themselves rich enough to import members of alternative fertility cults and provide them with free houses. They have no money, only paper debt, they are but slaves and think themselves
    rich. They are so rich that they spend billions of dollars annually turning trees into decorated idols, so rich that they can afford to spend millions of dollars having me tortured for years for saying so, so compassionless to anything other than their
    traditions... it is hilarious that they strip me of my rights and then laugh at me, then they fly off to distant resorts and post pictures on social media of themselves and their family members posing next to decorated trees, then they elect and re-elect
    a homosexual Indonesian Islamist to the presidency of the USA because they see photos of the sodomite posing next to the decorated trees, or they elect and re-elect an Islamist to head Canada because he has a full head of hair and legalized marijuana.
    Now you have to stay home. I had to stay confined and tortured with psychiatric drugs for years, now you have to stay home. Stay home. Stay. Be a good slave, stay. Sit. Post pictures on social media of your child posing next to the Catholic tree idol or
    engaged in turning chicken eggs into decorated idols, use images of your very own children to teach others to adopt Catholic fertility rites. Stay, sit. Good boy.

Canada is quickly turning into a third-world shithole because Canadians are worshipping trees, they turn trees into blinkin' idols (worshipped as symbols of fertility because they remain green throughout the year), different aspects of their winter
    celebration are in direct opposition to God's First Three Commandments. The Canadians are members of assorted fertility cults, they thought themselves wise and rich and then welcomed members of alternative fertility cults to their nation. And the
    Americans elected and re-elected a homosexual Indonesian Islamist to the presidency of the United States of America because he posed with trees turned into the decorated idols (and with Mike and adopted kids), the Americans thought he shared their values
    but instead Obama was instrumental in and funded the slaughter of Christians in the middle-east, and in flooding America with Islamists. God doesn't care which particular fertility cult occupies any nation. Just as the Christians cap their churches with
    Egyptian penises, the Sikhs, Islamists and Hindus also incorporate phallic structures into their temple and mosque architecture. People think they are making acceptable sacrifices to God when they tithe to phallic-capped churches, import pagans who
    desire to behead us, and when they turn their homes, churches, and entire cities into blinkin’ temples of fertility.

The arrests and rounds of torture have ceased, apparently, but for years after I remained frantic to flee the country as I never knew if I was about to be arrested and tortured again, as a reward for speaking again. My issue is not so much with the
    psychiatrists who tortured me, and not so much with the police officers who arrested me for upsetting people who heard me criticize their churches, nor is my main issue against the judges who stripped me of my right to trial. My issue is with the people
    who are compassionless to me and who spend billions of dollars annually practicing their Catholic fertility rites. Protestants adopt the Catholic fertility rites, even the atheists adopt the Catholic fertility rites. Some take a decorated wreath made
    from the branch of an evergreen tree and place this pagan symbol of fertility at the base of a dead soldier’s tombstone, they use the dead soldiers as tools to help them push the Catholic fertility rites upon the rest of the public. People are fond of
    obelisks (Egyptian penises) and use the pagan penises as tombstones, they use the pagan penises in the cemeteries to mark off the rows of tombstones, they use the pagan penises to cap the top of their blinkin’ fertility tree idols, and they use the
    penises on the roofs of their filthy churches. In Saskatoon they incorporate four Egyptian penises into the front gate of the University of Saskatchewan. Some ignorant Catholic would be offended by my words, call the police, the police officer would say
    You have a long term history of mental illness, you are under arrest” and would then drive me past the Egyptian penises and hand me over to a Hindu psychiatrist who would say that I think too much about penises, interesting as Hindus think so much of
    penises that they obtain their spiritual bliss via orgasm. It is not me who thinks so highly of Egyptian penises that I would steal one from Egypt and stick it in the center of Vatican Square, it is not me who thinks so highly of Egyptian penises that I
    would stick one on the roof of a church, it is not me who thinks so highly of Egyptian penises that I would incorporate them into the front gates of the University. The Americans funded the torture research at the University of Saskatchewan, it is the
    Americans who elected and re-elected a homosexual Indonesian Islamist to the presidency of the United States of America, and they did so because they saw Obama pose next to a blinkin’ tree, they saw Obama with the blinkin’ idol and assumed that he
    shared their values. It is your love of Catholic fertility rites and your lack of compassion that are destroying western nations. You embrace Catholic fertility rites and have compassion for members of alternative fertility cults, and then import these
    pagans to western nations and buy them houses, even when they want to cut your heads off. At a cost of many millions of dollars you folks made me a home in a psychiatric ward and then you spend trillions of dollars buying homes for Islamists and members
    of other fertility cults. If Canadians have many billions of dollars to buy homes for Hindus, Sikhs, Islamists, Latin American Catholics, Filipino Catholics, and African Catholics, then they should have a few billion dollars to return the land they stole
    from the Doukhobors. Scripture proclaims that you people are to be spread out like dung over the surface of the earth, I fully support this.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Daryl@21:1/5 to All on Fri Dec 18 01:50:08 2020
    Mary, Monkey, Sun, Tree and Penis Whoreshippers - Part D - Kabatoff, Dar December 17th 2020 3:47 pm 70,279 words

on his Open Borders Immigration Strategy, speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“Christians are the worst part of Canadian society.” - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“Honour killings shouldn’t be called ‘barbaric.’” - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“They are not sexual assaults, but ‘honour’ rapes.” - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

"We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics." - Joe Biden speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

amount of money.

fertility rites.

fences.

of Islam, for decades.

waiting for occupancy nearby in Sinegore. After we emigrate to Russia, some of us will be arrested and tortured to death in psychiatric facilities, while those that do not receive this “treatment” will continue to tithe to phallic-capped churches and
    sing Jingle Bells.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05