• RMF Tiger I Gruppe "Fehmann" HELP

From jmpaliza@21:1/5 to All on Sun May 14 11:21:42 2017
    On the instruction sheet step 6 you have to decide on workable torsion bars or not. Then on step 7 you have a choice of different wheels sets one from sprue X the other from C, it goes on to 8 and 9.
    Does it mean that the 2nd choice of wheels is the one to use if I decided on 6 to have workable torsion bars?
    I would really appreciate some help here.I usually build aircraft but won this tank at the raffle on IPMS last summer and want to build it.
    Thanks

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From RobG@21:1/5 to jmpaliza on Sun May 14 20:54:49 2017
    On Sunday, May 14, 2017 at 2:21:44 PM UTC-4, jmpaliza wrote:
    On the instruction sheet step 6 you have to decide on workable torsion bars or not. Then on step 7 you have a choice of different wheels sets one from sprue X the other from C, it goes on to 8 and 9.
    Does it mean that the 2nd choice of wheels is the one to use if I decided on 6 to have workable torsion bars?
    I would really appreciate some help here.I usually build aircraft but won this tank at the raffle on IPMS last summer and want to build it.
    Thanks

No, the different road wheels are for early rubber rimmed road wheels and late all metal road wheels. It has nothing to do with whether or not you choose to have workable torsion bars. This feature is handy if you want to display the tank on a base and
    depict road wheels on an uneven surface.

As the war dragged on, Germany lost rubber supplies so they had to redesign road wheels that used less rubber.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)