• New Resin Model Kits from Michael Burnett Productions

From halloweenbrianritchie@gmail.com@21:1/5 to MBPAdmin on Mon Sep 5 23:22:07 2016
    On Wednesday, May 28, 1997 at 2:00:00 AM UTC-5, MBPAdmin wrote:
    Any of you who were at Mad Model Party 4 in Pasadena, CA over this last weekend may have seen the new models in MBP's line of resin kits... those
    of you who missed out are in luck!

Michael Burnett Productions has just launched their new website, complete with an on-line catalog of our resin kits and professional quality props. (Including life-size corpse and skeleton kits!) We also have an SSL server for secure credit card transactions.

Drop by and check us out! New model kits will be added to the on-line catalog as soon as they come out. Coming soon: the Velociraptor seen on
    the cover of the current issue of Disney Adventures magazine!

Happy surfing,

Andy Chase
    MBPadmin@aol.com

I can not seem to find the site, is this up to date info?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From i_am_cycle_pathic@yahoo.ca@21:1/5 to halloweenb...@gmail.com on Sun Sep 18 02:57:10 2016
    On Tuesday, September 6, 2016 at 2:22:08 AM UTC-4, halloweenb...@gmail.com wrote:
    On Wednesday, May 28, 1997 at 2:00:00 AM UTC-5, MBPAdmin wrote:
    Any of you who were at Mad Model Party 4 in Pasadena, CA over this last weekend may have seen the new models in MBP's line of resin kits... those of you who missed out are in luck!

Michael Burnett Productions has just launched their new website, complete with an on-line catalog of our resin kits and professional quality props. (Including life-size corpse and skeleton kits!) We also have an SSL server for secure credit card transactions.

Drop by and check us out! New model kits will be added to the on-line catalog as soon as they come out. Coming soon: the Velociraptor seen on the cover of the current issue of Disney Adventures magazine!

Happy surfing,

Andy Chase
    MBPadmin@aol.com

I can not seem to find the site, is this up to date info?

Consider that you replied to a post that was made 19 years ago. The info in it is most likely long out of date and the company may even be gone.

Cheers

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)