• AMT/ERTL plastic construction equipment?

From thompsonrobert448@gmail.com@21:1/5 to Jessica Kravett on Tue Aug 9 17:21:27 2016
    On Thursday, August 3, 2000 at 3:00:00 AM UTC-4, Jessica Kravett wrote:
    I recently saw that AMT/Ertl has two model kits available of construction
    and farm vehicles -- a John Deere tractor and a backhoe (also Deere, I think). In 1/24 scale, it seemed.

I was encouraged, as I've always loved these kind of trucks. I hoped that they have now released other vehicles like excavators or loaders, but their poor quality website doesn't mention theese kits at all -- just their
    smaller diecast toys.

Anyone know if they produce other styrene kits of construction equipment?
    Any indo appreciated. Thanks.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From thompsonrobert448@gmail.com@21:1/5 to Jessica Kravett on Tue Aug 9 17:23:20 2016
    On Thursday, August 3, 2000 at 3:00:00 AM UTC-4, Jessica Kravett wrote:
    I recently saw that AMT/Ertl has two model kits available of construction
    and farm vehicles -- a John Deere tractor and a backhoe (also Deere, I think). In 1/24 scale, it seemed.

I was encouraged, as I've always loved these kind of trucks. I hoped that they have now released other vehicles like excavators or loaders, but their poor quality website doesn't mention theese kits at all -- just their
    smaller diecast toys.

Anyone know if they produce other styrene kits of construction equipment?
    Any indo appreciated. Thanks.

they have the tractor and backhoe deere i get several other from case tractors too model builder here too email later i try to get the kit numbers for you and a web site too

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)