• To the administrator of this group

From jangcl@pacific.net.sg@21:1/5 to All on Sat Jul 1 20:31:06 2017
    hello, seek your help. In 1998, i created a post in google groyps rec.models.scale with title I was wrong about what I said in "Beware of this store"- Collector's Studio

Sir, as my whole full name was revealed and when one searches for my name Joshua Ang Chee Leng thus pist will cone up as first resukts.

i have been spammed, disturbed, harrassed. i took legal action and sought prorection

after so long, now in 2017, the problem resurfaced, i have been spammed, threatened, bombarded... I even had this asked when i applued for jobs. It had affected my life advwrsely.

I learnt it was from this posting. may i request for it to be removed please and any reference to my name Joshua Ang Chee Leng please?

my details
    jangcl@pacific.net.sg
    12331232Ja9
    joshua ang chee leng

But the email is defunct as the internet service provider no longer existed.
    My new email is zhilonghong@gmail.com

Please help remove from
    rec.models.scale

I was wrong about what I said in "Beware of this store"- Collector's Studio Motorsport

https://groups.google.com/forum/m/#!topic/rec.models.scale/RJzT0Zn18hI

Thank you

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From jangcl@pacific.net.sg@21:1/5 to All on Sat Jul 1 20:32:46 2017
    Hi,
    After so many years, the same problem resurfaced.
    May you kindly advice how i can delete it so that when people searches for my name Joshua Ang Chee Leng, the pist would not appear and be associated?
    Thank you very very much

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)