• New Model Railroad club forming

From Mike L@21:1/5 to All on Mon Dec 26 06:21:02 2016
    Non-political, non-religious, non-sexual, non-identity, non-racial, non-economic, non-leftist, non-rightist, non-different, non-indifferent, non-geographic model railroading club forming.

Members will take the pledge to discuss only MRR in the chosen scale before, during, and after meetings. No references to real world issues or opinions shall be permitted. Failure to follow the rules will subject the miscreant to immediate expulsion
    and hefty fines, and/or long jail terms.

If you cannot leave your prejudices at home and just enjoy some time with fellow model railroaders without dropping bigoted comments about the room you need not apply. Eating, drinking, smoking, touching, sleeping, screaming, joking, and temper tantrums
    not permitted.

Members must publicly repeat the New Model Railroaders' Creed before each meeting, before each meal, and before sleeping:

"I am a New Model Railroader, I shall not want (except the newest control system and latest model run).

New Model Railroading is my political party of choice, and I blindly vote the party line.

New Model Railroading is my religion, and I blindly follow the precepts set forth in the New Model Railroaders' Creed.

New Model Railroading is intolerant of any other gauge. It is my race and my sexual identity and/or preference.

There is only one Main Line in New Model Railroading. To step off the track - to the left or right - or to show any interest in non-New Model Railroaders is abhorrent to all New Model Railroaders.

I am a New Model Railroader, and I adhere to the strictures of the club, will tolerate no deviations from the standards, and will never ever, by action or inaction, permit the train to jump the track."

The New Model Railroaders' Club is an exclusive group that will work hard for it's members and help uncover other groups and individuals to exclude based solely on differences.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)