• How fast are electric cars?

From superdaddy01@gmail.com@21:1/5 to Terry A Woodman on Thu Jun 15 06:19:00 2017
    On Sunday, October 24, 1999 at 3:00:00 AM UTC-4, Terry A Woodman wrote:
    Well my Ruster TRUCK goes 45mph on dirt so i imagin the cars go much faster Luminous@home.com <luminous1> wrote in message news:J_OQ3.12797$Ua7.399260@news2.rdc1.on.home.com...
    This may sound stupid but how fast do these electric cars go?

I have been racing a gas HPI mini and think it is fairly quick. What kind
    of
    motor
    is that comparable to? The only electric car I have is my TA03 with the <cough>
    stock <cough> 540 and a <cough> mechanical speed control, so we all know that is damn slowww. How much faster are the aftermarket motors, meaning
    the
    "reasonable" ones? I know you can get a super hot 7 turn motor and put 15 cells
    on the car to make it fly, but i want to race around for more than 5 mins
    at
    a time...

I'm going to get a Stampede with a Rooster ESC but it can only take motors up to
    16 turns (I want the reverse and like the price) is that going to be a
    fast
    enough
    motor or should i get somthing else?

Also, any recomendations on what motor to get?

-GEMiNI

What do you folks think about the company Adomani, which goes public tomorrow, with the symbol ADOM? I think their technology sounds pretty cool and I’ve been reading everything I can find about the company recently, leading up to the IPO and I’m
    pretty impressed already.

I’d really like to get into this one on the ground floor because I have a strong feeling, based on the research I’ve done, that this one is going to take off shortly out of the gate. So I’d be really interested in hearing what others have to say
    about it.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)