• What's up with Flight Systems?

From outlawfamilyfarm@gmail.com@21:1/5 to C James Cook on Fri Apr 7 22:32:55 2017
    I understand this post was years ago, but I hate finding miss-information given out as fact... I am Lonnie Reese's daughter... here is the FACTS

On Saturday, December 26, 1998 at 2:00:00 AM UTC-6, C James Cook wrote:
    The names get real confusing, but I'll try.

FSI was founded by someone named "Roose" (met them at a NARAM).

FSI was bought by Lonnie Reese. Lonnie died (in a car accident?) YES a REGULAR car accident. NOT motorcycle, NOT racing.

FSI was then run by father, Larry Reese (may have Lonnie and Larry switched?)
    My grandfather's name was Harold. My Uncle's name is Larry.

FSI ran into some legal problems due to one of their employees. The owner claimed they would try to restart the firm, but that was a year or two ago at this point.
    The company wasn't the same after Lonnie passed. Harold ran it for a while and they finally decided it was time to move on. NO DRUG LABS!!! NO STUPID EMPLOYEES!

Anyway, no one may ever read this but please always check and double check your facts before going all willie nillie. Sometimes it can effect the family.

-J

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From RoyAtl@21:1/5 to outlawfa...@gmail.com on Tue Mar 20 19:49:44 2018
    On Saturday, April 8, 2017 at 1:32:56 AM UTC-4, outlawfa...@gmail.com wrote:
    I understand this post was years ago, but I hate finding miss-information given out as fact... I am Lonnie Reese's daughter... here is the FACTS

On Saturday, December 26, 1998 at 2:00:00 AM UTC-6, C James Cook wrote:
    The names get real confusing, but I'll try.

FSI was founded by someone named "Roose" (met them at a NARAM).

FSI was bought by Lonnie Reese. Lonnie died (in a car accident?) YES a REGULAR car accident. NOT motorcycle, NOT racing.

FSI was then run by father, Larry Reese (may have Lonnie and Larry switched?)
    My grandfather's name was Harold. My Uncle's name is Larry.

FSI ran into some legal problems due to one of their employees. The owner claimed they would try to restart the firm, but that was a year or two ago at
    this point.
    The company wasn't the same after Lonnie passed. Harold ran it for a while and they finally decided it was time to move on. NO DRUG LABS!!! NO STUPID EMPLOYEES!

Anyway, no one may ever read this but please always check and double check your facts before going all willie nillie. Sometimes it can effect the family.

-J

Very sorry about the mis-information. In those early internet days we depended on the old established rumor mills. Whichever rumor had the best legs was the story we went with. Of course nowadays you can have the facts confirmed by fifty different
    sources and the rumors will still persist.

We were heartened a few years ago when Dave Bucher and his friend bought the assets of FSI and showed photos of the old rusted equipment on Facebook, and we were hoping for a full return of FSI. Unfortunately Dave died a year and a half ago. His
    partner is attempting to market the Black Brant kit soon. We shall see.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)