• Question about the youtube series Cobra Kai

From jonathanalexander528@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Sat Jun 30 16:01:05 2018
    Ok I am not trying to put down anything but wouldn't the antagonists or possible ones in the series not really be that much of an antagonist? I am going to list a few of the ones who are in the series(Dont read on if you have not seen the series and want
    to watch it) I will lists the names and you tell me if you agree. Now I used to take karate myself and as I understand it a lot of mystical traits gets attached to the term "Black belt" they think once you have it there is no need to train and you can
    put the belt i n a closet and tell everyone your a black belt.
    1. John Lawrence- he has probably not done a single karate lesson in over 20 years, one he cant afford it and two who is going to teach him. At the very most he would be about 20 percent of what he once was. If Daniel is still training he must be about a
    5th degree black belt by now.
    2. Mike Barnes(Possible antagonist) - again who is training him and true Terry Silver could do it but thats a long time to be training and whats he going to train him for to attack Daniel on the street so Daniel can have him arrested
    3, Chosen-I think everyone thought he had the best skills of the series but this was a long time ago and he was told by his uncle he was dead to him so who trained him, muscle memory???
    4. IF there is anything Creese or Silver could have done by now they would have done it,

By the way if I am wrong about anything above let me know

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)