• foot chi sensitivity?

From David Dalton@21:1/5 to All on Fri Apr 20 00:16:55 2018
    XPost: alt.meditation.qigong, alt.healing.reiki, alt.chinese.fengshui
    XPost: alt.yoga

Lately I have often had s sensation of cold fire in my feet, so a chill but also a flow or flickering or tingling. However I think my feet haven't been very cold to the touch so that it may just be in my mind, i.e. it may be a neurological effect. The onset did correlate with the supposed activation of the cetacean popthroughs, but it has lasted on and off since then. At the moment it has lessened somewhat so perhaps it was stress related. However
    such a chill in the feet can be a sign of many medical conditions so if it continues I will set up an appointment with my family doctor next week and
    she may choose to refer me to a neurologist. Some conditions that are in my family are multiple sclerosis, Parkinson's disease, and Lupus-related
    Raynaud's syndrome; actually cold feet can also be a sign of diabetes, kidney problems (and I do have somewhat weak kidneys due to past lithium use),
    thyroid problems, heart problems, and blood circulation problems. But I hope
    it is just Earth chi sensitivity in the feet; I have had similar sensations (also warming at times) in my hands over the years but not in the feet,
    though my feet were pierced by the thorns just as much as my hands.

--
    David Dalton dalton@nfld.com http://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page) http://www.nfld.com/~dalton/dtales.html Salmon on the Thorns (mystic page) “and if I shed a tear I won't cage it/I won't fear love
    and if I feel a rage I won't deny it/I won't fear love" (Sarah McLachlan)

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From TimR@21:1/5 to All on Mon Apr 23 09:54:12 2018
    Uh, yeah.

Since there's no such thing as chi - it's just a metaphor - there's no chance that's what it is.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)