• Question about Steven Seagal and Gene Lebell

From Jonathan Alexander@21:1/5 to All on Sun Feb 28 17:47:36 2021
    I have an axe to grind with movie karate people because they are portrayed often as knowing everything and not needing to learn anything. Now in my opinion there is no shame in being you have something to learn. A person can be say a third degree
    black belt and probably get thrown around like a loaf of bread by his or her sensei.
    I have heard there is a story where Gene Lebell choked out Steven Seagal and made him have a bowel movement from being choked. What I am suggesting is that we get Gene Lebell to try to choke out Steven Seagal on live tv. I think we should do this to
    have something be learned.
    So in other words what can we get from this story, either Gene Lebell is lying and which case he has something to learn because Seagal says he is immune to being choked out. Or Seagal has something to learn because he can be choked out. In other
    words we learn something from this no matter what.
    I have written Joe Rogan with this idea and I hope he responds. I mean if he thinks he is immune to being choked out I would LOVE to see him show this on live tv. Now some might argue this would never happen but I think at the very least the
    challenge needs to be thrown out what do you think?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From TimR@21:1/5 to jonathanal...@gmail.com on Tue Mar 2 06:53:53 2021
    On Sunday, February 28, 2021 at 8:47:38 PM UTC-5, jonathanal...@gmail.com wrote:
    I have an axe to grind with movie karate people because they are portrayed often as knowing everything and not needing to learn anything. Now in my opinion there is no shame in being you have something to learn. A person can be say a third degree black
    belt and probably get thrown around like a loaf of bread by his or her sensei.
    I have heard there is a story where Gene Lebell choked out Steven Seagal and made him have a bowel movement from being choked. What I am suggesting is that we get Gene Lebell to try to choke out Steven Seagal on live tv. I think we should do this to
    have something be learned.
    So in other words what can we get from this story, either Gene Lebell is lying and which case he has something to learn because Seagal says he is immune to being choked out. Or Seagal has something to learn because he can be choked out. In other words
    we learn something from this no matter what.
    I have written Joe Rogan with this idea and I hope he responds. I mean if he thinks he is immune to being choked out I would LOVE to see him show this on live tv. Now some might argue this would never happen but I think at the very least the challenge
    needs to be thrown out what do you think?

Dude. Gene Lebell is 88 years old. Let him retire in peace, put your efforts into wondering if Superman can beat Batman.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)