• In the Nick of Time! (Was Re: Whatever happened to "Chung Moo Doe" ?)

From aschneider714@aol.com@21:1/5 to All on Mon Dec 23 18:32:53 2019
    This is quite late,however there is a story to be told. And this day I read Master Kim has passed.My late coming to the story. Harbor City, California,rough area,mostly hispanic,I took Chung Moo Quan because my boss who owned a Machine Shop in
    unincorporated Torrance,his back yard. So he suggests we both sign up,1st class we are taught stretches which we write on legal pads,we consult these pafs every visit so not to take up time being reshown,off on our own. 1st and 2nd visit goes same,$25
    every class cash. 3rd visit I started pointing out that many moves seem to leave instructor vulnerable to counter attack,street fighter could find opening,I was challenged,called to mat. Head instructor was told what I said,I was informed to teaches
    actors training for movies which is another way graduating students can find profit from graduating to full black belt. So I'm called to mat,I'm told to attack,I move forward and he sweeps and I step over kick and move behind him,2 inches from back of
    his head,I pause,and back away, he attacks grabbing for my fingers and I swat his attempt,he moves quickly grabbing my hand and starts flipping me backwards when his face turns 6inches away unshielded, I now have one hand free,I look to my boss,he sees
    my intentions to punch this guy who is now grabbing for my foot while my body in motion to floor,like time paused for 3 seconds,his face within reach,I see my boss,he shakes his head,I know what he was saying,conform,I did,the head black belt started
    twisting my foot,the pain was intense,I did not scream,he turned his head to see why this soft student wasn't begging in pain,I whispered stop,stop! He released,I hobbled to boss and whispered, did you see how open he was,I was going to bomp him,he
    laughed and said I did the right thing. Neither of us returned.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From k a@21:1/5 to aschne...@aol.com on Fri Aug 6 23:34:57 2021
    On Monday, December 23, 2019 at 6:32:55 PM UTC-8, aschne...@aol.com wrote:
    This is quite late,however there is a story to be told. And this day I read Master Kim has passed.My late coming to the story. Harbor City, California,rough area,mostly hispanic,I

Super difficult to read what you wrote. Did you not learn how to read/write in the U.S.? Just curious. It sounds like you may have something interesting to say, but it is really difficult to read with all of the commas and short phrases. I am so confused.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)