• Retracting your testicles

From mhayward2022@stu.cordell.k12.ok.us@21:1/5 to Steven Martin on Wed Oct 4 19:05:03 2017
    On Monday, February 17, 1997 at 2:00:00 AM UTC-6, Steven Martin wrote:
    A karate instructor once told me that old martial arts masters were able
    to suck their testes up into their bodies in battle to protect them. I recently told this to a medic friend of mine and he assured me that it
    was impossible.
    Has anyone else heard about this legend?

People just wear a cup all the time lol

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From joanncollins111@yahoo.co.uk@21:1/5 to All on Fri Oct 6 08:31:13 2017
    I've googled this because my 11 year old son can do this at wil. I was just checking it wasn't dangerous.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From travel3848@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Mon Feb 26 08:31:54 2018
    With a little concentration while relaxed ... squeeze the sphincter... the testicles will move... more practice and concentration will self guide you to develop the tissue so you can fully control ...
    Combat and extreme temperature for short periods of time...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Mighty Wannabe@21:1/5 to travel3848@gmail.com on Wed Feb 28 07:33:33 2018
    travel3848@gmail.com wrote on 2/26/2018 11:31 AM:
    With a little concentration while relaxed ... squeeze the sphincter... the testicles will move... more practice and concentration will self guide you to develop the tissue so you can fully control ...

Why don't you learn not to be kicked in the nuts?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From TimR@21:1/5 to Mighty Wannabe on Sat Mar 3 18:49:19 2018
    On Wednesday, February 28, 2018 at 7:33:41 AM UTC-5, Mighty Wannabe wrote:

Dude. Just buy a cup.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Mighty Wannabe@21:1/5 to TimR on Mon Mar 5 14:57:15 2018
    TimR wrote on 3/3/2018 9:49 PM:
    On Wednesday, February 28, 2018 at 7:33:41 AM UTC-5, Mighty Wannabe wrote:

Dude. Just buy a cup.

Not supposed to wear a cup 24/7. The nuts will overheat. It might be
    good for self-sterilization though.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From kyoshimatt8anjj@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Fri Apr 6 07:33:42 2018
    When I used to perform in Madison Square Garden with Richie Barathy who is my instructor at the time, I would see one of the “Masters“ Preparing to go on stage. I performed there from 1977 to around 1982. It was Aaron Banks “Oriental world of self-
    defense“. At one point I observed one of the men (I won’t mention any names) preparing to go on. He had his gi bottoms off and was taping his package up and to the right, so that he could put them out of position from between his legs and then tape
    around his waist in order to keep his taped scrotum out from in between his legs. The GI pants would then be put on and he would go out and perform taking off all contact (allegedly) to the scrotum , Which of course was no place near the area he was
    being kicked. After that he would then have someone throw “allegedly” for Howard Ridge hand strikes to the throat. I have seen all of the tricks from baked boards to people laying on beds of nails while being struck with a sledgehammer with 3 to 5
    patio blocks on their stomach. It looks impressive , But it is nearly another trick. When you take a board and put 1000 nails in it, and then place half of your bodyweight, from the waist up on the bed of nails. You then have 100 pounds being supported
    by 1000 nails. That is 1/10 of a pound on each nail . If you slowly placed an Apple that is more than 1/10 of a pound and rested it on the board the Apple would not get pierced. Of course what they do before hand is drop the Apple from a distance,
    around shoulder height and the Apple is pierced by the nails. They of course don’t jump onto the bed of nails they slowly get lowered onto it very evenly so that the nails spread across the body so that the nails are dispersed evenly. Next the patio
    blocks are placed on The midsection for effect and then hit by a sledgehammer. It all looks impressive. The only thing is that it it is another trick. The patio blocks do nothing more then absorb the strike of the sledgehammer just like a bullet proof
    vest would absorb the strike of a bullet. One of these days I would love to see someone laid down on the bed of nails with only about 10 nails. Of course you’ll never see that because now these frauds who now make themselves out to be greater than
    human would be punctured by the 10 nails. Second of all I would love to see them when laying on a bed of nails make it easy on themselves and remove the bricks from their stomach and take that shot to the stomach with the sledgehammer with no protection
    at all. Ask yourself why the bricks? The bricks absorb the blow. If anyone denies it tell him to take that for powered strike while laying on the ground with no bricks. Then go to the person who slices of watermelon on someone’s stomach while
    blindfolded. Once again very impressive looking. Why do you suppose they use a watermelon or cucumber? It is because a watermelon will Actually split like it has been cut by the blade when actually the weight of the blade will crack the outer layer of
    the watermelon and come to a halt when it reaches the skin of the person in the stomach. Notice that the blade is being dropped straight down and bouncing off the skin. That’s because blades are designed to cut with either fast Motion or a cutting
    motion from back to front like a saw. I would like to see them do that feat With an orange that you would actually have to strike hard to cut. An Apple will split easily as will the cucumber. When I see a martial artist demonstrate how they can take
    impact, you can see they have clearly given up on developing the ability to not get hit and instead turn themselves into God like people who now claim you can’t hurt them if you hit them. I guess when they go for surgery they have to bring out the
    special tough guy blades in order to cut their skin. These frauds that bake their boards and Brekkes to make them so dried out that if you drop them from a couple inches off the ground they break by themselves. These demonstrations do nothing more than
    cheapen the art. Show me a demonstration and I will tell you how it is done. Like a magician who doesn’t tell their secrets. I have watched a legend world record holders for breaking supposed granite which in fact was nothing more than fireplace
    installation, and when the first couple would break, the weight of the stone itself would break the rest of the phony granite. Next time you see someone getting hit in the balls notice how they kick their hips forward or make sure they strike to an area
    where their balls aren’t. Second of all what kind of a kick does no damage When it is thrown full powered between the legs and does no damage to the other vital areas such as anything from the pubic mound and other vital points in that area. Even
    fighters in the MMA have to stop for five minutes after being hit in the groin with protection on. People get kicked in the thigh with the round house that is less powerful than a well throne front kick to the groin. I have dropped people with thigh
    kicks (Which is a huge muscle that has a bone that is rather large on the other side of the muscle) and you really think that that same kick going to the groin area can be with withstood? If you believe in these superhuman exhibitions, you might as
    well believe in magic. And if you believe in magic, talk to the amazing Randy. We did a show together before he started Debunking Magic tricks with Bill Bixby on cable called mind over matter back in the late 70s. He later exposed his track which was
    being able to see while blindfolded. The other act had phoney granite and the last man court bullets in his teeth. Which of course he didn’t actually catch them in his teeth, he had a trap like objects placed in his mouth. Unfortunately that day the
    person with the rifle was off just a little bit and caught the edge slightly and you saw the blood start to come out. Shortly after that he died from a bullet to the head from another miss, But from what I understand he had taken 14 shots to the head
    over his career. Don’t be taken in by these freak shows. Chief Grandmaster Matt Willing

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Mighty Wannabe@21:1/5 to kyoshimatt8anjj@gmail.com on Fri Apr 6 17:50:09 2018
    kyoshimatt8anjj@gmail.com wrote on 4/6/2018 10:33 AM:
    When I used to perform in Madison Square Garden with Richie Barathy who is my instructor at the time, I would see one of the Masters Preparing to go on stage. I performed there from 1977 to around 1982. It was Aaron Banks Oriental world of self-
    defense. At one point I observed one of the men (I wont mention any names) preparing to go on. He had his gi bottoms off and was taping his package up and to the right,

Why not to the left? Is it because he is right handed?

so that he could put them out of position from between his legs and then tape around his waist in order to keep his taped scrotum out from in between his legs.

Removing those Gorilla Tapes must be fun. I bet he doesn't have any
    pubies left. After all these demonstrations, he has become permanently Brazilian waxed.

The GI pants would then be put on and he would go out and perform taking off all contact (allegedly) to the scrotum , Which of course was no place near the area he was being kicked. After that he would then have someone throw allegedly for Howard
    Ridge hand strikes to the throat. I have seen all of the tricks from baked boards to people laying on beds of nails while being struck with a sledgehammer with 3 to 5 patio blocks on their stomach. It looks impressive , But it is nearly another trick.
    When you take a board and put 1000 nails in it, and then place half of your bodyweight, from the waist up on the bed of nails. You then have 100 pounds being supported by 1000 nails. That is 1/10 of a pound on each nail . If you slowly placed an Apple
    that is more than 1/10 of a pound and rested it on the board the Apple would not get pierced. Of course what they do before hand is drop the Apple from a distance, around shoulder height and the Apple is pierced by the nails. They of course dont jump
    onto the bed of nails they slowly get lowered onto it very evenly so that the nails spread across the body so that the nails are dispersed evenly. Next the patio blocks are placed on The midsection for effect and then hit by a sledgehammer. It all
    looks impressive. The only thing is that it it is another trick. The patio blocks do nothing more then absorb the strike of the sledgehammer just like a bullet proof vest would absorb the strike of a bullet. One of these days I would love to see someone
    laid down on the bed of nails with only about 10 nails. Of course youll never see that because now these frauds who now make themselves out to be greater than human would be punctured by the 10 nails. Second of all I would love to see them when laying
    on a bed of nails make it easy on themselves and remove the bricks from their stomach and take that shot to the stomach with the sledgehammer with no protection at all. Ask yourself why the bricks? The bricks absorb the blow. If anyone denies it tell
    him to take that for powered strike while laying on the ground with no bricks. Then go to the person who slices of watermelon on someones stomach while blindfolded. Once again very impressive looking. Why do you suppose they use a watermelon or cucumber?
    It is because a watermelon will Actually split like it has been cut by the blade when actually the weight of the blade will crack the outer layer of the watermelon and come to a halt when it reaches the skin of the person in the stomach. Notice that
    the blade is being dropped straight down and bouncing off the skin. Thats because blades are designed to cut with either fast Motion or a cutting motion from back to front like a saw. I would like to see them do that feat With an orange that you would
    actually have to strike hard to cut. An Apple will split easily as will the cucumber. When I see a martial artist demonstrate how they can take impact, you can see they have clearly given up on developing the ability to not get hit and instead turn
    themselves into God like people who now claim you cant hurt them if you hit them. I guess when they go for surgery they have to bring out the special tough guy blades in order to cut their skin. These frauds that bake their boards and Brekkes to make
    them so dried out that if you drop them from a couple inches off the ground they break by themselves. These demonstrations do nothing more than cheapen the art. Show me a demonstration and I will tell you how it is done. Like a magician who doesnt tell
    their secrets. I have watched a legend world record holders for breaking supposed granite which in fact was nothing more than fireplace installation, and when the first couple would break, the weight of the stone itself would break the rest of the
    phony granite. Next time you see someone getting hit in the balls notice how they kick their hips forward or make sure they strike to an area where their balls arent. Second of all what kind of a kick does no damage When it is thrown full powered
    between the legs and does no damage to the other vital areas such as anything from the pubic mound and other vital points in that area. Even fighters in the MMA have to stop for five minutes after being hit in the groin with protection on. People get
    kicked in the thigh with the round house that is less powerful than a well throne front kick to the groin. I have dropped people with thigh kicks (Which is a huge muscle that has a bone that is rather large on the other side of the muscle) and you really
    think that that same kick going to the groin area can be with withstood? If you believe in these superhuman exhibitions, you might as well believe in magic. And if you believe in magic, talk to the amazing Randy. We did a show together before he
    started Debunking Magic tricks with Bill Bixby on cable called mind over matter back in the late 70s. He later exposed his track which was being able to see while blindfolded. The other act had phoney granite and the last man court bullets in his
    teeth. Which of course he didnt actually catch them in his teeth, he had a trap like objects placed in his mouth. Unfortunately that day the person with the rifle was off just a little bit and caught the edge slightly and you saw the blood start to come
    out. Shortly after that he died from a bullet to the head from another miss, But from what I understand he had taken 14 shots to the head over his career. Dont be taken in by these freak shows.

Chief Grandmaster Matt Willing

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From stepcmath@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Sat May 26 09:44:57 2018
    I read across this question because I’m trying to find out more about retractile testicles. I am able to flex my cremaster muscle. The muscle that allows your boss to get up and down in order to regulate temperature. I just this week found out
    that that’s not something that every guy Can do. Only 5% of men are able to invest the time this condition corrects it self around puberty. What I’m trying to find out because I’ve been to two surgeons now and none of the what I’m trying to
    find out because I’ve been to two surgeons now Because I have two indirect Inguinal hernias. These types of hernias come to the inguinal canal and you can use the massager hernia back in but they stay in the envelope no these types of hernias come to
    the inguinal canal and you can use the massage hernia back in but they stay in the Inguinal canal. When mine popped out the doctors can find them in the office three have when mine popped out the doctors can find them in the office three have when you
    re not popped out they don’t think I have them and they treat me like I’m crazy CAT scan said two of them went to the ER for the pain When I had surgery in January for these hernias the doctor down in the office when he gets in for surgery he
    say when I had surgery in January for these hernias the doctor down in the office when he gets in for surgery. Could not find them. He tried to convince me that his neuropathy in my back causing loves that stuff to go in my scrotum. Second surgery
    place could not find them in the office but when I get the CAT scan results was going to do the surgery Right before surgery I got a UTI had to cancel it that’s a different story but it took me about a month to get over and get back into the surgeon .
    He had time to think about it and his gut feeling was that my whole issue was actually just part of the UTI and that time should heal it. But then this week I discover that I’m not supposed be able to suck my balls back in. It’s pretty easy
    if feels about the same control this sucking in your gut. Flexing abs. But since I am part of this 5% of these
    I am part of this 5%. These rare people that can retract their balls. So I can confirm that it is possible it’s just very rare in for me right now I think it’s making a situation worse. Where as less people who get in directing with her hernia is
    in direct inguinal hernia’s. So I can confirm that it is possible it’s just very rare in for me right now I think it’s making a situation worse. Where as when most get indirect inguinal hernia‘s How did the hernia stays in the inguinal canal
    till you have surgery. But mine would not stay there and it would not meet the normal set of rules that hernia Follow. trying to find out if there’s been any other cases of these people having hernias at the same time. Because I think having
    retractile testicles. Has caused transient hernias and my doctors surgeons are diagnosing me with epididymitis or neuropathy in my mid back for the last one said The several inches of intestine as I was getting a make scrotum every day was related to
    the UTI I just got neve The several inches of intestine as I was getting a make scrotum every day was related to UTI I just got over. And my CAT scan showing two hernias didn’t mean anything Nor did the fact I had the symptoms for two years
    which would be like a world record for UTIs. But since i discovered all this this week. I’m trying to get as much info as I can Because this is just my theory but right now I’m left with no options but to live in pain every single day and hope it
    gets better because they don’t think it’s hernias. All this is just my theory that right now. Drs left me with no options but to live in pain every single day and hope it gets better because they don’t think it’s hernias. But your question and
    the people committing acting like this is some fairytale. 5% of men can retract the testicle back into the groin. If you can you should mention it to Dr. because you run the risk of an ascending testicle. And I feel like it makes it nearly impossible
    to get help with hernias.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From stepcmath@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Sat May 26 09:57:23 2018
    The idiot about the spoon bending. 5% of men can do this with your testicles me being one. You should be thankful that I cannot bend spoons with my mind. Because imagine what I could do to people like you that make stupid comments on people‘s post
    to help no one

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From stepcmath@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Sat May 26 09:52:49 2018
    5% of men Have retractile testicles. They have a stronger mus Cremaster muscle. It’s the muscle that retracts your testicles regulate temperature. Some can control that muscle. The testicle If flexed hard enough Willget up inside the groin and you
    have to use hand pressure to push it back out. Unfortunately there’s a high-risk if you get stuck up there as an ascending testicle and require surgery. You’re welcome to Google this if you don’t believe me. Happen so this week I thought
    every man could do it. Apparently not. But I’m one of the 5%. You can kind of compare it to like how some people can raise one eyebrow at a time and others could rais you can kind of compare it to like how some people can raise one eyebrow at a time
    Some people try and both raise every time.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From midbossk@gmail.com@21:1/5 to Steven Martin on Wed Jun 20 07:17:27 2018
    On Monday, February 17, 1997 at 3:00:00 AM UTC-5, Steven Martin wrote:
    to suck their testes up into their bodies in battle to protect them. I recently told this to a medic friend of mine and he assured me that it
    was impossible.

https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=d1a_1481160023&comments=1

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From darienstogner@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Mon Jun 17 09:50:31 2019
    I told my co-workers today why we were all making balls jokes that I could retract my balls and they all looked at me with creeped out stairs I've been able to retract My Balls by just thinking about it my whole entire life just to find out that it's
    something that very few people can do

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From tonez3426@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Wed Jun 26 17:47:09 2019
    This is a real skill in some kung fu styles chow gar tong long is one. I have witnessed it being done. It can be controlled after the right training and exercises

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From draingang1111@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Tue Dec 24 18:47:15 2019
    I am able to do this, although I have never practised any martial arts before

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From huntsgem@yahoo.com@21:1/5 to Steven Martin on Fri Jan 10 12:13:45 2020
    On Monday, February 17, 1997 at 12:00:00 AM UTC-8, Steven Martin wrote:
    was impossible.

yes it is a fact,,,, the cremaster reflex does this automatically,, but can be masters to pull them up in your groin for protection if you practice.also all the nerves on the testicles are on the out side of each testicle. frequent
    emptying of the sperm allows them to take a hard kick with little pain.ejaculate 3 niquil cups each day they can kick all they want and it will not take you down. to their surprise yoyr ready to fight like hell

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Kung Fu Fighter@21:1/5 to huntsgem@yahoo.com on Fri Jan 10 16:16:26 2020
    huntsgem@yahoo.com wrote on 1/10/2020 3:13 PM:
    to suck their testes up into their bodies in battle to protect them. I
    recently told this to a medic friend of mine and he assured me that it
    was impossible.

yes it is a fact,,,, the cremaster reflex does this automatically,, but can be masters to pull them up in your groin for protection if you practice.also all the nerves on the testicles are on the out side of each testicle. frequent
    emptying of the sperm allows them to take a hard kick with little pain.ejaculate 3 niquil cups each day they can kick all they want and it will not take you down. to their surprise yoyr ready to fight like hell

Each Nyquil cup is 30 ml.

Each ejaculation is 1.5 ml to 5 ml.

So 3 Nyquil cups will be 90 ml.

You need to ejaculate 18 to 60 times each day to fill 3 Nyquil cups.

Do you still have time to do anything else?

https://www.menshealth.com/health/a19538361/semen-during-sex/

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From amitchellxx2@gmail.com@21:1/5 to Steven Martin on Wed Jul 15 03:59:02 2020
    was impossible.

I am indeed a black belt in kung fu, however i have always had the special ability to retract my testicles completely at will. I have just learned today its not something everyone can do, and im special. When doing a google search i was lead here, now
    sharing my gift with anyone who comes across it. Good lucky,

-The Testicle Rectractor

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ramon Lopez@21:1/5 to Steven Martin on Mon Nov 16 08:14:30 2020
    On Monday, February 17, 1997 at 2:00:00 AM UTC-6, Steven Martin wrote:
    was impossible.
    I actually am able to perfect this art

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05