• Negro suspect in attempted kidnapping chased woman into a Charlotte

From Chris Tsao@21:1/5 to Leroy N. Soetoro on Wed Feb 20 16:54:16 2019
    On Wednesday, January 9, 2019 at 4:16:57 PM UTC-5, Leroy N. Soetoro wrote:
    https://www.greensboro.com/news/north_carolina/suspect-in-attempted- kidnapping-chased-woman-into-a-charlotte-karate/article_1a7e5049-4e06- 5a86-bed1-95d62f4e1f86.html#tncms-source=infinity-scroll-summary-siderail- latest

A suspect in an attempted kidnapping ended up in a stretcher after he
    chased a woman into a Charlotte karate school and tussled with an instructor, according to the Charlotte-Mecklenburg Police Department.

The 46-year-old suspect, August Channing Williams, was charged with
    assault on a female, attempted first-degree kidnapping, simple assault, resisting a public officer, injury to personal property and possession of drug paraphernalia, Mecklenburg County jail records show.

Williams is accused of trying to force the woman into his car at about
    8:45 p.m. Thursday outside a karate school in the 2600 block of
    Statesville Avenue, police said in a news release Friday, without naming
    the school.

WBTV identified the school as Bushiken Karate Charlotte Dojo.

A karate instructor “intervened and was assaulted,” according to the CMPD
    release.

CMPD officers arrived, and Williams was arrested “after a brief struggle with the officers,” according to the CMPD release.

Williams was jailed after he was treated and released at a hospital,
    police said.

Mark Barber
    ?
    @MBarberWSOC9
    We‘re ending the work week with quite a story.

A woman was nearly kidnapped in north Charlotte.

She broke free from the man and ran into a karate studio. He followed her but one of the karate instructors fought him off.

The suspect ended up on this stretcher. @wsoctv

3:55 AM - Jan 4, 2019
    141 people are talking about this
    Twitter Ads info and privacy

WSOC-TV reporter Mark Barber tweeted a photo of Williams being wheeled on
    a stretcher from the scene.

“It’s a great thing the people in there were able to help defend her, extremely lucky that it was a karate studio,” CMPD Captain J.D. Thomas told TV news crews, WSOC-TV reported.

A phone message left by the Observer at the martial arts school Friday
    night was not immediately returned.

--
    Donald J. Trump, 304 electoral votes to 227, defeated compulsive liar in denial Hillary Rodham Clinton on December 19th, 2016. The clown car
    parade of the democrat party ran out of gas and got run over by a Trump truck.

Congratulations President Trump. Thank you for cleaning up the disaster
    of the Obama presidency.

Under Barack Obama's leadership, the United States of America became the
    The World According To Garp.

ObamaCare is a total 100% failure and no lie that can be put forth by its supporters can dispute that.

Obama jobs, the result of ObamaCare. 12-15 working hours a week at minimum wage, no benefits and the primary revenue stream for ObamaCare. It can't
    be funded with money people don't have, yet liberals lie about how great
    it is.

Obama increased total debt from $10 trillion to $20 trillion in the eight years he was in office, and sold out heterosexuals for Hollywood queer liberal democrat donors.

--- news://freenews.netfront.net/ - complaints: news@netfront.net ---

Does "assault on a female" mean that if I attack a female that I will get in more trouble with the law than if I assault someone who is a member of the less fairer sex. I ask because I went to a financial advisor who told me that I will have to work two
    days a week and I haven't had a job since a quarter of a century ago this week and I made all of my enemies at former jobs that I've had.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)