• biggest retail juggling stores?

From a1topmk@gmail.com@21:1/5 to jugglercodemonk on Thu Sep 14 07:38:30 2017
    WE HAVE ONE IN BROOKLYN NY!!!! www.flowjuggle.com. We even host Jams, So a Physical shop, and a practice space (safe for fire). Come to the Floasis to visit Flow Juggle, or check our website and android app. 2017.
    On Tuesday, October 19, 2010 at 11:00:00 AM UTC-4, jugglercodemonk wrote:
    Just wondering,
    popular hobbies have dedicated retail stores, not just online shops. What
    are the largest bricks and morter IRL stores in the world for trying out
    and buying juggling stuff? What country has the biggest one?

jugglercodemonkey

--
    ----== posted via www.jugglingdb.com ==----

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From ricardo.cc.almeidapereira@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Wed Jun 20 07:24:26 2018
    In Portugal, Lisbon, You can go to Universo da ParĂ³dia store, the biggest circus warehouse in Portugal. It's a show biz store dedicated to show biz artists, with many juggling items, aerials, fire and Light items, unicycles, and also many magic tricks
    and fx effects, costumes, wigs, party items for animation artists,balloons, etc... This store is the supplier of the famous Chapito school, the principal circus school in Portugal. This Universo da ParĂ³dia store usually don't sell to other countries.
    www.universodaparodia.pt

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From WWW.FlowJuggle.com Martin K@21:1/5 to dpawson on Wed Feb 13 18:18:05 2019
    On Tuesday, October 19, 2010 at 11:35:38 AM UTC-4, dpawson wrote:
    I'm pretty sure I've never seen a dedicated brick and mortar juggling
    store in my life. As much as I'd like to, I'll confess I have trouble imagining such a store getting enough business for it to make sense.

jugglercodemonk wrote:

Just wondering,
    popular hobbies have dedicated retail stores, not just online shops. What are the largest bricks and morter IRL stores in the world for trying out and buying juggling stuff? What country has the biggest one?

jugglercodemonkey

--

We have a Brick and Mortar in Brooklyn NY and online at www.flowjuggle.com

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From WWW.FlowJuggle.com Martin K@21:1/5 to jugglercodemonk on Wed Feb 13 18:17:35 2019
    On Tuesday, October 19, 2010 at 11:00:00 AM UTC-4, jugglercodemonk wrote:
    Just wondering,
    popular hobbies have dedicated retail stores, not just online shops. What
    are the largest bricks and morter IRL stores in the world for trying out
    and buying juggling stuff? What country has the biggest one?

jugglercodemonkey

--

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From WWW.FlowJuggle.com Martin K@21:1/5 to EricS on Wed Feb 13 18:19:57 2019
    On Tuesday, October 19, 2010 at 5:19:04 PM UTC-4, EricS wrote:
    Most magic shops in the US have at least a small juggling section. "Kitty Hawk Kites" along the Outer Banks of North Carolina has much of the Duncan Juggling selection and flower sticks. It's one of the larger "stores" but their selection is hardly a big one. (I get the magic/juggling connection, but never been sure of the kite/juggling one--outdoor activity?)

Dube's been mentioned, also Juggling Store (of Magic Geek and .com fame)
    have a store in California.

Now defunct: Juggling Capitol, formerly with stores in Washington, DC, San Francisco, and Albuquerque, New Mexico.

jugglercodemonk wrote:

Just wondering,
    popular hobbies have dedicated retail stores, not just online shops. What are the largest bricks and morter IRL stores in the world for trying out and buying juggling stuff? What country has the biggest one?

jugglercodemonkey

--

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05