• Dean Chisamore was a fabulously talented juggler...

From steven.e.meyer@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Thu Feb 16 18:37:00 2017
    Dean and I went to school together at SFA. He taught me so much during our time together... juggling balls, passing pins, piano, guitar, and much, much more. Because of Dean, I'm a better person. I miss you buddy.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From we.hate.people.like.you@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Thu Jan 11 01:02:17 2018
    Wow, haven't checked this forever. So amazing to know we're all still missing and thinking of him. Thank you, meant so much to see your post tonight

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Gold and Silver Investor@21:1/5 to we.hate.peo...@gmail.com on Mon Dec 14 17:15:12 2020
    On Thursday, January 11, 2018 at 3:02:19 AM UTC-6, we.hate.peo...@gmail.com wrote:
    Wow, haven't checked this forever. So amazing to know we're all still missing and thinking of him. Thank you, meant so much to see your post tonight
    I just found this forum and had no idea it existed. Sam and Dean where my best friends. We had been friends since we were little kids. I can't remember exactly but I think he did juggle five pins. He was an amazing juggler but it wasn't a professional
    thing for him. He just loved juggling. When he was 16 he took me to Dallas downtown to juggle and did it several times and every time he made a bunch of money with his black magic hat he had put on the ground and always a cop came by and made us leave
    because we didn't have a permit. I still miss those guys.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05