• fixing K8 prophecy clubs

From jonathanicolas@hotmail.com@21:1/5 to stephenmcginley on Thu Nov 10 13:26:45 2016
    On Tuesday, April 14, 2009 at 5:08:55 PM UTC-4, stephenmcginley wrote:
    aaron gregg wrote:

So a couple of years ago I thought I'd get some glow clubs and make a glow routine to pad out the length of my show for long engagements. I bought 5 K8 prophecy clubs from Neon Husky. They juggle incredibly well but there's a problem: I've never really juggled them at all and they're not working.

I suspect it's a battery issue as they don't seem to hold a charge. Has anyone taken them apart in order to fix anything? I'm pretty good with electronics and batteries so I think I could deal with it but wonder if anyone has experience. I really don't want to ship them to Argentina.

Thanks

-Aaron

www.comedyskills.com - don't tell your friends, tell your enemies!

I have a set of Prophecy clubs too, of which one or two has stopped
    working (I feel they did survive a reasonable amount of use). Let us know how you get on in your attempts at fixing them! I've been meaning to open them up and have a look but haven't got around to it.
    They came in very handy a few weeks ago when I got a puncture on the Motorway. I pulled into the hard shoulder and put the red and blue clubs
    on flashing mode 20m behind the car while I changed the wheel!

Stephen.

--
    ----== posted via www.jugglingdb.com ==----

HI I'm Jonathan. im not sure how long ago this thread was mad but I opened the nearly impossible to open k8 prophecy clubs and realized the battery was swollen and dead on mine. i did a online search and found a compatible and most importantly branded
    battery and i found a fix in fact battery life is now improved and the cost is less than 2 dollars. i will be making a tutorial soon
    contact me at jonathanicolas@hotmail.com

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From contact@spinnerentertainment.com@21:1/5 to jonatha...@hotmail.com on Sat Jan 28 09:25:31 2017
    On Thursday, November 10, 2016 at 3:26:46 PM UTC-6, jonatha...@hotmail.com wrote:
    On Tuesday, April 14, 2009 at 5:08:55 PM UTC-4, stephenmcginley wrote:
    aaron gregg wrote:

So a couple of years ago I thought I'd get some glow clubs and make a glow
    routine to pad out the length of my show for long engagements. I bought 5 K8 prophecy clubs from Neon Husky. They juggle incredibly well but there's
    a problem: I've never really juggled them at all and they're not working.

I suspect it's a battery issue as they don't seem to hold a charge. Has anyone taken them apart in order to fix anything? I'm pretty good with electronics and batteries so I think I could deal with it but wonder if anyone has experience. I really don't want to ship them to Argentina.

Thanks

-Aaron

www.comedyskills.com - don't tell your friends, tell your enemies!

I have a set of Prophecy clubs too, of which one or two has stopped
    working (I feel they did survive a reasonable amount of use). Let us know how you get on in your attempts at fixing them! I've been meaning to open them up and have a look but haven't got around to it.
    They came in very handy a few weeks ago when I got a puncture on the Motorway. I pulled into the hard shoulder and put the red and blue clubs on flashing mode 20m behind the car while I changed the wheel!

Stephen.

--
    ----== posted via www.jugglingdb.com ==----

HI I'm Jonathan. im not sure how long ago this thread was mad but I opened the nearly impossible to open k8 prophecy clubs and realized the battery was swollen and dead on mine. i did a online search and found a compatible and most importantly branded
    battery and i found a fix in fact battery life is now improved and the cost is less than 2 dollars. i will be making a tutorial soon
    contact me at jonathanicolas@hotmail.com

Hey Jonathan. I'm having the same issues and I noticed you posted this in November of 2016. Any suggestions?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)