• Your worst juggling injury?

From devthe210@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Thu Sep 22 06:38:00 2016
    A couple of days ago I was juggling 5 balls they where silicone russians they collided in the air and with the ball i had in my hand I threw it right into my eye i sliced my retna to my pupil in 2 places which hurts unbilevably bad i could not see at all
    out of it and it was almost swollen shut in 2 hours and even when it was closed it hurt when i woke up my eye was black and blue and i still could not see fully i could only see blurry lines and it really scared me i tried to keep it open which made it
    even worse and made my eye dry i have hit myself in the nose and head countless times but this one was the scariest

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From BP@21:1/5 to All on Fri Mar 31 19:22:29 2017
    Catching a ring (the thin ones, not meant for passing) under a fingernail...while passing. Then doing it again, same fingernail, during the same session.

I now tape my fingertips when passing the thin rings.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From jepuis@live.com@21:1/5 to Liam on Wed Dec 27 12:39:56 2017
    On Friday, January 17, 2003 at 2:21:00 PM UTC-5, Liam wrote:
    I smacked the butt of a club in my eye (closed fortunately) today, though
    not hard enough to cause much pain, and I thought it would be interesting
    to find out what people's worst juggling injuries are, fire equipment and diabolos, devil sticks etc. included. There're bound to be some cringe-worthy stories out there!

Liam

while doing a three ball cascade and eat an apple ( one of the balls) I was in a hurry and bit my front teeth together real hard, almost broke a tooth.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05