• Pope Joke

From tpbryant18@gmail.com@21:1/5 to Bruce Smith on Sat Aug 3 06:29:26 2019
    On Thursday, March 1, 1990 at 9:23:18 AM UTC-6, Bruce Smith wrote:
    In article <340@venice.SEDD.TRW.COM> greene@venice.sedd.trw.com (John Greene) writes:

I think that you are missing a few lines here......

The pope agrees to have sex with a woman but she must meet four requirements.
    The pope says that the woman must be blind so that she cannot see what is >happening. She must also be deaf so that she will not hear the sounds of >this deed. Third, she must be mute so she cannot tell of this activity. >(the pope pauses) and the forth requirement?, asks the doctor. To which the >pope replies, 'she must have big tits!'.
    --

You're getting warmer, John, but the way I heard it is:
    After the pope says "she must have big tits!," the doctor, puzzled,
    asks why.
    The pope replies "that's just the way I like 'em!"

Bruce Smith

That's a nice addition. I personally have heard it as "She's gotta have bigga tits!" (while making the open-hand motions of bouncing a pair of big ones)

Hiyo!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From tpbryant18@gmail.com@21:1/5 to william.e.anderson on Sat Aug 3 06:30:57 2019
    On Friday, March 9, 1990 at 1:15:08 PM UTC-6, william.e.anderson wrote:
    In article <1313@bimacs.BITNET>, goren@bimacs.BITNET (goren yoram) writes:
    In article <128.25ebd3e7@sunset.sedd.trw.com> ybarra@sunset.sedd.trw.com writes:
    The Pope has been sick for many months and experts were called in from >all over the world, but no one could diagnose his illness. Finally a >Doctor hit upon the cause. He told the Pope, "Your Holiness, because you

No, no, no !
    The correct version is:
    The Pope has been sick for many months and experts were called in from all over the world, but no one could diagnose his illness. Finally a

The version I heard was off of the first (I believe) Cheech & Chong album about 19 or 20 years ago. Seems he did it because the Mafia was going
    to kill him or something.

Sigs in the header.

Yes, I heard it as being kidnapped by Communist radicals.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)