• Coat of arms identity.

From nonnylisa1964@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Sat Jun 30 18:29:03 2018
    I recently received an antique article really not very expensive and it was from Japan but it had this coat of arms and I didn't know if it was decorative or whether it actually belong to a family or Clan. I don't see any way to attach a picture so if
    anyone thinks they might be able to identify it here is my email nonnylisa1964@gmail.com The crest is a helmet with a bird head sideways. On one side a spear on the other blades mabe javlin? Behind them wings and folage down both sides. The shield is devided into 4 sections. 1 has 1 star in it. The second has a long
    slender bird sideways. The Third has 4 crosses and the fourth has 3 fleur de lis in it. This is the best I cab do without being able to post the actual picture. Thanks.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Tim Powys-Lybbe@21:1/5 to nonnylisa1964@gmail.com on Thu Jul 5 11:46:31 2018
    On 01/07/2018 2:29 am, nonnylisa1964@gmail.com wrote:
    I recently received an antique article really not very expensive and it was from Japan but it had this coat of arms and I didn't know if it was decorative or whether it actually belong to a family or Clan. I don't see any way to attach a picture so
    if anyone thinks they might be able to identify it here is my email
    nonnylisa1964@gmail.com The crest is a helmet with a bird head sideways. On one side a spear on the other blades mabe javlin? Behind them wings and folage down both sides. The shield is devided into 4 sections. 1 has 1 star in it. The second has a long
    slender bird sideways. The Third has 4 crosses and the fourth has 3 fleur de lis in it. This is the best I cab do without being able to post the actual picture. Thanks.

I put these words into a search engine "post pictures web-site" and it
    gave me a host of web-sites that allow you to post picture you want to
    share. Try some out? See if you can find a site that is truly free and
    can provide a web-address so that we can see the pictures without having
    to log in?

And then let us know what the web-address is. It might even be worth
    while forwarding the site information to the FAQ maintainer - though the
    FAQ may already have solved this problem (not looked at it!).

--
    Tim Powys-Lybbe tim@powys.org
    for a miscellany of bygones: http://powys.org/

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)